Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter I liked the Prey hub screens, so I made this

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Every polygon side, face, gradient, effect, and the animation were done entirely by hand in Photoshop. Font is someone else's, and is 100% free to use, by Ellen Luff.

f8cf71c48f.gif

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Prosperous.

Also, just found out there is a crypto""" curency""" called Prosperium

Big Wrangle

Excellent job, really captures the aesthetic. How long did this take, if you don't mind?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The hexagons need more balance

This is probably true by the way, but I feel very fortunate that I was able to knock together something that was asymmetrical while also not looking completely atrocious (to my eyes, anyway). Tasteful asymmetry, also known as flower arranging, is a higher form of art than symmetry, and quite difficult for me, as is tastefulness.

The icosahedron can be a d20, a hex, or an orthogonal isometric block depending upon how it's presented, all of which are of course near and dear to Codexians, which is what that cluster is meant to convey. I only regret than the animation is real-time and not turn-based.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Bester I noticed you didn't like degenerate minimalist Western logo comrade, here is a more robust brutalist-themed version for Kodex Komrades. Sorry, animation was not in budget this week, but maybe next month. Ask again next year.

ffbbb6b5de.png

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Bester I noticed you didn't like degenerate minimalist Western logo comrade, here is a more robust brutalist-themed version for Kodex Komrades. Sorry, animation was not in budget this week, but maybe next month. Ask again next year.

ffbbb6b5de.png
МИСН ВЕТТЕЯ

Last edited:

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Comrades, we have heard that someone was concerned about a supposed animation shortage. We would like to meet with him personally to thank him for bringing this matter to our attention and to reassure him that any problem will be dealt with swiftly.

Anyone know who is?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom