Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I thought we were done with mod-enforced megathreads?

What to do with the "List of Incline - 2015 Edition" thread

• Total voters

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The SJW shitposters get butthurt easier. Wah, my threat got moved, wah, I'm a political dissident. Behold the violence inherent in the system, etc. You know, crybabying from atop a high horse cute pony. Doesn't matter which side. Try to moderate their shit and it's political. This is kinda nobody wants GG to spill, it'd be like having a GD spill, but with hemorrhoids. Do you wanna touch hemorrhoids bro?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ed-and-fark-com-too.93733/page-3#post-3450347 remains funny because it's true.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
The SJW shitposters get butthurt easier. Wah, my threat got moved, wah, I'm a political dissident. Behold the violence inherent in the system, etc. You know, crybabying from atop a high horse cute pony. Doesn't matter which side. Try to moderate their shit and it's political. This is kinda nobody wants GG to spill, it'd be like having a GD spill, but with hemorrhoids. Do you wanna touch hemorrhoids bro?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...ed-and-fark-com-too.93733/page-3#post-3450347 remains funny because it's true.

I MUST BE THE SON OF GOD IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION WORSHIP ME SUBHUMAN SCUM POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
anti-SJWs manage to be even more obnoxious than the people they crusade against. A truly remarkable achievement.

"SJW shit" gets moved out because it derails threads and turns them into shit slinging competitions.

That said, if you want a "Worst POE thread ever" in the POE subforum where all manner of SJWing as it relates to the game can be discussed this seems like a fair compromise to me.

Edit: and thanks for the title idea. nice one, gonna try again, make screen before it gets merged and use it as a reference once it does/if it does.

Nice try, but some crazy mod moved your thread to SJW general.

index.php

Arcane
Sooo... someone deleted this post of mine from the Obsidian or inXile thread.

Brother None is a full on SJW now.

I didn't write anything bad about him, but he's an SJW, it's a fact. Just check his twitter.

What is this blatant censorship? Wtf is happening to muh codex? :cry:

Reapa

Doom Preacher
anti-SJWs manage to be even more obnoxious than the people they crusade against. A truly remarkable achievement.

"SJW shit" gets moved out because it derails threads and turns them into shit slinging competitions.

That said, if you want a "Worst POE thread ever" in the POE subforum where all manner of SJWing as it relates to the game can be discussed this seems like a fair compromise to me.

Edit: and thanks for the title idea. nice one, gonna try again, make screen before it gets merged and use it as a reference once it does/if it does.

Nice try, but some crazy mod moved your thread to SJW general.
yeah, i guess we're not done with mod-enforced megathreads yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTc3zcnIZOw

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
what are you an idiot? if sjw stuff (whether bullshit or not) that involves pillars of eternity can't be a thread on the pillars of eternity subforum that is censorship.

Dictionary:

Censorship is the suppression of [STUFF]

If you retards want to debate the fact that you hate faggots and so hate that Eder might be a faggot, Politics is where you should be headed. Don't whine about "MUH RIGHTS" because you are asking to take a dump in the toilet instead of the living room.
With this blatant strawman, you've outed yourself as an SJW. SJWs are perfectly willing to twist the truth and lie outright in their quest to silence anything they deem Problematic. That, more than anything else, shows how utterly reprehensible they are; there can be no justice without truth. Now why don't you fuck off to Polygon where you belong?

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
What is this blatant censorship? Wtf is happening to muh codex? :cry:
We need to establish an codex inquisition methinks as SJW heretics have infiltrated even this place, preferably with a white christian such as Irenaeus in the lead for maximum triggering. :)

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
maxresdefault.jpg

Telengard

Arcane
Okay, not the best way to make an argument that the anti-SJW crusade doesn't need containing. -Taking a thread that was about whining about Bee and Infinitron altering a thread by making the drastic and horrifying change of altering '2014' into '2015', this horror inflicted upon a thread that they created (not someone else's thread creation, but their own) and a thread that only still exists because the Infibot endlessly replies to himself in it, which is a valid (and funny) topic - and insisting that the ani-SJW crusade doesn't need containing by hijacking this funny complaint thread and turning it into yet another multi-page anti-SJW crusade.

Not the best way to lead your argument, illustrating and burnishing the opposition's argument before firing the first shot. After all, instead of trying to create another megathread, you should have started a new thread about it.

Weasel
hijacking this funny complaint thread and turning it into yet another multi-page anti-SJW crusade.

Not the best way to lead your argument, illustrating and burnishing the opposition's argument before firing the first shot. After all, instead of trying to create another megathread, you should have started a new thread about it.

Actually there were multiple threads in Site Feedback but they were merged into this megathread :lol:

Chamezero

Okay, not the best way to make an argument that the anti-SJW crusade doesn't need containing.
This wasn't the argument, this is just a shitty strawman from the usual suspects. What happened is that Roxor made a post complaining about mods moving posts to Retardo unjustly
and censoring Obsidian criticism. Because Obsidian fucking up is related to SJWtards, Grunker's little brain went "Wait, people whose politics I hate talk bad about SJWs, my retarded
brothers, this won't stand!" and derailed the thread talking shit about GamerGate and evul rightwungers in every single post in the last 4 pages. And everyone who complains
hates gays too:retarded:. But we are the ones who are butthurt of course.

And now we ARE in the middle of anti-SJW shit

Of course you have to control this crap so it doesn't spill everywhere, but apparently this means that if Sawyer steals everyone's money, puts a virus in your computer,
kills your dog and he says a feminist ghost forced him to do it you can't talk about it because "FEMINIST RELATED ITEM DETECTED, MOVE TO CONTAINMENT BOARD, DELETE DELETE".
This basically makes the forum indistinguishable from NeoGAF. What are you all going to do when this SJW shit keeps getting worse and worse? Are you going to put half the forum
in the GamerGate thread? What if they somehow manage to change the combat system of a game? We can't discuss how the developers failed? Are you people retarded?

If political posts outside of GD trigger you then you are in for a ride because this shit isn't going to get any better in the coming months and it's because your favourite developers
now love to deflect everything bad directed at them with political shit so you think twice about opening your mouth. And you are falling in their trap like dumbfucks I must say.

Also, I think all threads complaining about moderation got merged with this one and that's why you see Irenaeus whiteness discussion mixed with Infinitron bashing and Obsidian shit (I may be wrong though).

("you's" are not directed at you in particular btw)

Last edited by a moderator:

Angthoron

Arcane
Maybe someone ought to duel someone over the privilege of having a GG PoE thread.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Last edited:

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Threads like these always bring up the mental images of hobos and student revolutionaries discussing the impending revolution in their Occupy camp when the riot police was about to move in. Clique circlejerks who are oblivious to how much they've turned into circlejerk cliques.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Threads like these always bring up the mental images of hobos and student revolutionaries discussing the impending revolution in their Occupy camp when the riot police was about to move in. Clique circlejerks who are oblivious to how much they've turned into circlejerk cliques.

It actually bring up the mental images of trannies and Sawyer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom