Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I tried AoD..... and it's shit!

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
>mfw I first played AoD

The game is too hard! I am constantly dying, can't play a combat character AT ALL !

>mfw I suck it up and git gud

60f42290ea.png

Press on, little monkey, and you too could become a mighty morphin' murder machine

Admittedly my character is not very good at anything other than murdering people, but I like murdering people, so that's okay

Severian Silk

I just got to Ganezzar. The game is much more well-crafted than I expected. The text, story, level design, etc. are all better than I anticipated. However, the constant stat checks and story branching are also more irritating than I expected (at least, in the early game). This has cut into my enjoyment of the game. I do not like staring at loading screens. I had to give the game: :3/5:.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
You saw nothing yet. Keep playing and trying new backgrounds, different stat/skills combinations, and many hidden opportunities will unfold.

Mark Richard

Arcane
I was getting fresh with some Romans and one of them crits me, running my belly through with a spear and lifting me overhead. That animation was excessive. 10/10

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom