Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"I used to play fallout shelter. So, fallout is a bit of familiar in the story line."

Heretic

Cipher
Imagine there are people whose first Fallout game is Fallout Shelter. The next game is Fallout 4.

This is their story...

Immense yourself in a world infested with monster!
By yoman125 posted 27th Sep

I used to play fallout shelter. So, fallout is a bit of familiar in the story line. But this fall out 4, it give a whole new story and more adventurous feel to the game as it is a FPS style instead of click and drag. The world is huge and vast with a lot of danger everywhere. Going around house to house to check for scrap to build to defend yourself against the mutated enemy! This game is awesome! Highly recommended if you love such style of game like Elder scroll.
Source

Is "FPS style" progress compared to "click and drag"?
:philosoraptor:

circ

Arcane
Heeyo. The world runs on nepotistic mediocre people making mediocre shit.

And well, then the Codex praising said mediocre shit.

Raise your children on Jagged Alliance 2 and watch them grow into mediocre people.

Jokzore

Arbiter
Whats this leafyishere shit? Are we seriously gonna mock a review written by a child?

I'm pretty sure everyone here enjoyed their fair share of crappy entertainment while they were growing up, some still do.

Morkar Left

This child has a better understanding of genres than most of Bethedas crowd. The child correctly identified F4 as a First Person shooter.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, yes, if you've been eating shit all your life, eating wallpaper paste would feel like heaven. That's to be expected and this contrast you can make is called cultivating taste (when you aren't talking about shit and wallpaper paste). At least people now know that FO4 is an FPS without thinking about it.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
yeah, mocking a child when you're past 20 is low, man. how much do you suck in life that you need to find enjoyment in making fun of 10 years old?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Whats this leafyishere shit? Are we seriously gonna mock a review written by a child?

I'm pretty sure everyone here enjoyed their fair share of crappy entertainment while they were growing up, some still do.
I did, in fact, not.

And I'll fight anyone that claims otherwise.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
10 years old?
Sounds like the average Steam user.

Immense yourself in a world infested with monster!

:lol:

No, John. You are the demons

Could be worse. Imagine the brain damage that would be caused to someone who played Fallout 3 first.

Cael

Arcane
yeah, mocking a child when you're past 20 is low, man. how much do you suck in life that you need to find enjoyment in making fun of 10 years old?
Are you serious? Isn't that what humans do all the time when it comes to children, tricking them into doing "cute" things?

:D:D:D

[/sarc][/cheeky]

Heretic

Cipher
How do you know it's a child? How do you know it's a 10 year old? Why do you think I'm mocking him?

Too many presumptions on your part, manly man.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Are you serious? Isn't that what humans do all the time when it comes to children, tricking them into doing "cute" things?

Humans do all sorts of nasty things on a regular basis, but that is not a sufficient reason to be better than that. You should strive to be better than the base instincts of our species.

Cael

Arcane
Even the [/sarc] and [/cheeky] tags didn't work...

:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom