Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I want to be a Satan - Solium Infernum AAR

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
It was great. DO EEET!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Wait what the fuck, I think photobucket is trying to jew me out or something.

Bandwidth: Using 15.4 GB of 10.0 GB/month (100%)

Your bandwidth limit will reset in 29 days.

So you wanna tell me I used up 15gb bandwidth in a day, you fucking jews? Not quite likely.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Your latest uploaded images have lead us to conclude you are a satanist. Please send us money to abolish your sins. :M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Wait what the fuck, I think photobucket is trying to jew me out or something.

Bandwidth: Using 15.4 GB of 10.0 GB/month (100%)

Your bandwidth limit will reset in 29 days.

So you wanna tell me I used up 15gb bandwidth in a day, you fucking jews? Not quite likely.

http://minus.com/ <-- doesn't do bullshit jpg compression
http://imgur.com/ <-- Does batch uploads p. well and can generate a text block with forum-tagged image links for all pictures in a batch upload

Neither requires an account and there are no bandwidth limits.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
http://minus.com/ <-- doesn't do bullshit jpg compression
http://imgur.com/ <-- Does batch uploads p. well and can generate a text block with forum-tagged image links for all pictures in a batch upload

Neither requires an account and there are no bandwidth limits.

I used imgur already for my Afterfall LP. I remember it was kinda tedious for some reason. This minus thing is something new, however.

Still, I take it Erebus's reply means I got my jewbandwidth refreshed. Guess you want me to do something about it, huh? Punks.

Marsal

Arcane
Still, I take it Erebus's reply means I got my jewbandwidth refreshed. Guess you want me to do something about it, huh? Punks.

tumblr_mbpyrfbTeF1rihopyo1_500.gif

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://www.crypticcomet.com/blog/?p=967 said:
I’ve also lowered the prices on AE and SI to $14.99 each or $25 for both. It’s a bit of an experiment to see if the conventional wisdom is correct. I’m hoping that it brings up volume and revenues. I’d still like to get them both on steam someday. Gabe, Valve, Steam call me.
sweet

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Game II
Chapter I: Brave New Hell

Forsooth, here we go again. Guess what, Satan disappeared again, and another lemming rush of archfiends waits to take his place.

The cast is a bit different than the last game, but largely the same.

Dramatis Personae

chedav.jpg

Jaedar the Twisted, a powerful sorcerer

Cheddar said:
ANOTHER HELL, ANOTHER GLORIOUS VICTORY

This build is p risky 11113, obscure, sorceror and harbinger. Hope I don't get jewed on hellfuehr

desoav.jpg

Desophelis, once again representing the fiendish powers of Brazil ( desocupado ).

heroav.jpg

Hero Thorton. Some random guy from Norway named herostratus, who ended up in hell for refusing to support Anders Breivik.

Herostratus said:
PRE-GAME

Victory was mine. Only a thousand gibbering, envious, suicidal lemmings managed to tear me down from my rightful throne.

As such it makes sense to try over again with the same build. Well, kinda. Can’t be bothered to make another one, too lazy. Too much school and not enough play. Of course this time I add paranoid, it is only necessary. Let’s hope one of the others go for a thief build and target me.

(Of course they will.)

jimav.jpg

A newcomer, Djimm, a fellow potato under control of Jim Cojones.

roxav.jpg

And last, none other than Jose Manuel Barroso, who seeks to up the bureaucracy of Hell by 75% with the help of yours truly.

Roxorowski said:
Right. New game.

This is going to be mofo as all shit. There's never been any kingmaker in game... time to deliver one. Baron to make it less obvious, int/cunning 2, charisma 2, obscure. My goal will be to troll everyone with deceit rituals again, while supporting whatever d00d I find worthy, probably cheddar.

mapa6.jpg

Here's a map of the new hell. Yes, I missed number 5 when making the list of pops, fuck you.

solium0525.jpg

The starting point of mr Barroso.

rox.jpg

And his starting legion.

Rox said:
1. Right. Worst starting legion, obviously.

Gonna try bidding on creeping doom, bumrush summit of mt erebus and bid on creeping doom. After that, it's turtling turtling turtling.

Oh, and kingmaking cheddar. This will have to be really fucking non-obvious, tho.

solium0527.jpg

Here we have Djimm and his current assets

jim.jpg

solium0530.jpg

Then it's Cheddar

ched.jpg

Jaedar said:
Turn 1

This starting position is... interesting. Two high power pops nearby, that I can't kill. One weak down below, but hero can beat me to that. I could afford infernal engine, but I'll have to overbid, and it will delay my wickedness increases a lot.

Will go for engine, but can't fit overbid into the window.... this may suck. But can't reach altar before anyone else so its the only play I think.

solium0533.jpg

Here be norwegians

hero.jpg

Turn 1:

And lo, it was shit. My legion has all its stats dumped in infernal, tho lukily it’s level 5 so i have 3 attachement slots. I can go south for guaranteed altar of black despair, which is more or less guaranteed (tho only +1). After that I will have to fight for scraps. The only other alternative is to make a mad dash for garden of infernal delights or bronze pyramids. In fact, I suspect I might try to snatch those in some vendetta or other.

I believe Baraqiel is what I need, +3 ranged/melee would really help me survive the early phases. Barring that, furfur. In shoppe we have infernal engine which is good, cartographers table for troll potential (tho less so on this map).
Order of the skill and creeping doom are good for legions.
In manuscripts melee training is a big catch.

Anyways: It appears that since I got a grand total of 1 in ranged stat, I will be utterly helpless if someone buys the hellfire ballista.

Edit: A mad plan appears. Due to good rolls, I might be able to buy baraquiel at this very turn. I could buy, equip, and take bronze pyramid

Jaedar might try to foil it, but i suspect he will go for citadel of wrath.

Overbidding like motherfucker on baraquiel. +2 souls and +2 darkness but at least I know he’ll be mine.

Diplomacy: Cheddar tries to make me go for vats of torment instead of black altar as I (lied to him) told him I was. I can’t sense the motive, unless he has some plan or collusion with deso. It makes no sense. In any case, I can only trust my self...

^ Now that was long-winded

solium0536.jpg

deso.jpg

And last one was Deso.

Let's inspect the bazaar!

Legions!

solium0545.jpg

solium0546.jpg

solium0547.jpg

solium0548.jpg

Except the legion of the skull and the creeping BOOM, they are pretty worthless.

Praetors!

solium0549.jpg

solium0550.jpg

solium0551.jpg

solium0552.jpg

Lotsa old friends.

Artifacts and rerics!

solium0553.jpg

solium0554.jpg

The SOUND of your DOOM will ring in your SKULL, In your SOUL.

solium0555.jpg

solium0556.jpg

solium0557.jpg

Hellsculpt means you can influence the map and do stuff like get rid of mountains. Needless to say, it's powerful as shit. But also just as expensive.

solium0558.jpg

Manuscripts!

solium0559.jpg

solium0560.jpg

solium0561.jpg

solium0562.jpg

solium0563.jpg

And that would be all in terms of introduction. Next update we'll start with the game itself.

Take heed, however, this game was very, VERY mofo.

Last edited:
I have still not forgiven deso for betraying me

nor myself for telling him there was no risk to masking his ritual

Erebus

Arcane
I don't know if Roxor won that game, but he's clearly evil enough to be the King of Hell.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I don't know if Roxor won that game, but he's clearly evil enough to be the King of Hell.

:troll:

Chapter II: Peace Through Power

DING DING, TURN 1!

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

solium0564.jpg

solium0565.jpg

So yeah, like I said in the introduction

solium0566.jpg

I'm kingsmaking cheddar

solium0568.jpg

Bidding on the creeping BOOM

solium0569.jpg

And marching towards mt Erebus.

solium0567.jpg

Also, I drew this event as my VERY FIRST REGENCY. This was quite possibly the most darn lucky thing to happen to me in this game

DING DING, TURN 2

solium0570.jpg

Roxorus said:
2. Now. Resources. I'll need a lot of those. Gonna send the creeping doom towards the black altar of despair. This early prestige spike should cover up my kingsmaking, and give me enough insult material and shit.

solium0573.jpg

Mount Erebus stood very much no chance.

solium0572.jpg

March to doom

Now let's check what's going on in our wacky neighbours' turfs!

solium0574.jpg

Deso is going for the vats of torment. Hero is very much not moving.

Herostratus said:
Turn 2:
Cheddar didn’t walk towards my bronze pyramid. In fact didn’t move at all. Gathering strength for a push at citadel of wrath mb?

I got Baraquiel. Will prolly win vs pyramid, so all is good. Traded +1 pop for +2 pop. Roxor is given the black altar however - I suspect he will be my main adversary for this game, he has +3 soon as he gets that one.

No one bought the Melee training

solium0575.jpg

Cheddar didn't move a spot either

Jaedar said:
Turn 2

Excellent, IE is mine. Hero is letting gim have altar... no matter, I prob couldn't have held it for long any way

solium0576.jpg

And here we have Jim going either for the bronze pyramid or the garden of delights.

New bazaar stuff:

solium0577.jpg

solium0578.jpg

Morax is a pretty intredasting praetor. He is VERY high risk/high reward. As you can see, his stats are very much ass, except for that superfuckinghigh infernal, highest in game. He can be very powerful in duels even out of the box if you get lucky with infernal burst rolls and assign shields well, but he can become an utter beast once you get a lot of combat move manuscripts, as the most OP ones usually require infernal orbs to perform.

solium0579.jpg

DING DING, TURN 3

solium0580.jpg

solium0581.jpg

Finishing the march

Roxor said:
3. Fucking cheddar is not even moving, goddammit. At least he got the infernal engine and equipped his legion... it almost looks like he's taken the -1 order perk or something. Why wouldn't he go for the citadel of wrath in the same turn?

I think imma endeavour to raise charisma to 3 first, then I'll proceed with other shit.

solium0582.jpg

Meanwhile, Jim suicides his main legion on his very first pop :alex:

solium0583.jpg

Hero is marching to the pyramid

Breivik said:
Turn 3:

My plan to get the bronze pyramid is now unstoppable. Jim suicided on garden of delights or whatever, so I might snatch that too. Haagenti turned up in shop – fuck my life. I can’t afford. Someone gonna start bullying tho.

I do not know which stat to raise yet. I will see what artifacts pop up before making a decision.

solium0584.jpg

Deso got the Vats. Now he can stop time in combat and target weak spots.

solium0585.jpg

And Cheddar got a monster truck.

Ched said:
Turn 3.
Gonna cap one of the oppops near me. Hero is taking the other cause he found a perfect praetor for it in the shoppe. Oh well, I can always take it from him later.

New praetor on the bazaar:

solium0586.jpg

ho boy. Morax, Haagenti... dis gon be a crazy game.

DING DING, TURN 4

solium0587.jpg

solium0588.jpg

The Doom didn't even get a single point of damage from the black altar. Ranged/infernal resists op.

Jose Manuel Barroso said:
4. Right. Now to start turtling. I could ride around getting cantons or trying to snatch jim's altar of abomination, but I don't even need that prestige fgs.

++++++++tribute. I'm just gonna send my d00dz a bit north to block hero's shit and get an anti-vendetta buffer zone. That +1 ritual slot on mt erebus could be useful.

solium0589.jpg

solium0590.jpg

Here we have Herostratus capping the bronze pyramid

Norwegian git said:
Turn 4:

Fuck my life. Bronze pyramid lucked out and got +3 melee, which didn’t kill me of course but it set me back. I can’t throw myself at the garden now – fucking retarded 12 infernal piece of shit. Tribute were largely bad.

solium0591.jpg

And Jaedar got the citadel of wroth.

Jaedar said:
Turn 4.
My legion leveled up and got the choice of three +1s So fucking terrible. Getting tributes.

DING DONG, TURN 5 WHERE VERY MUCH NOTHING HAPPENS

solium0592.jpg

Roxorowicz said:
5. Lol, jim insulting me. Clever. I can't actually do anything against him when he has NO POP AND NO LEGION (CUZ HE ALLAHU AKBAR'D IT)

oh well. +++++tribute :alex:

Hero is blitzing like crazy. Cheddar ain't even moving. FFS

Herostratus said:
Turn 5:

I must wait near the pyramid until my guard has 7 hp before assaulting the garden. Rest, recuperate and demand tribute until then.

I got random blackest insurrection, which I prolly won’t use at all.

Jaedar said:
Turn 5

Upgrading da wickedness, thinking about demanding from deso.

Taunting/corrupting him instead: either it does nothing, or he becomes friendly to me, or he does diplomacy against me. Either way, I win.

That's right, nobody did a THING this turn.

DING DING, TURN 6

solium0594.jpg

solium0595.jpg

Roxorowski said:
6. Gonna use the master of the bazaar event. The more resources I get the better. And motherfuckers will jump like mad to get the adamantine golem now.

Imma demand stuff from hero. Maybe he'll be paranoid enuff to think I have haagenti. After that imma try to vendetta his cantons.

solium0596.jpg

Here's a wacky event I got this turn. It is really, REALLY wacky, especially this early when everyone bumrushes the bazaar like mad.

solium0597.jpg

solium0598.jpg

Demands must be accompanied by fitting messages

solium0600.jpg

solium0601.jpg

The event requires a whopping 10 prestige to play, but it's not like I needed it anyway.

After that we have Herostratus plotting

Herpo said:
Turn 6: Haagenti, Vasdranai carpet. Both unknown.

Adamantium golem popped up in bazaar, oh lawl. Anyways, for my self i bid on melee volume 1 and also demand tribute while my dude rests. The turn after the next i will take garden.

Made a deal with deso
<herostratus> but do you sign the deal
<herostratus> in blood
<deso> Fine
<deso> No aggro until 20 more turns
<herostratus> it expires at the very end of turn 26 then
<herostratus> so turn 27 for earliest aggressive action

He will focus his attention on cheddar. I recommended he praetor bullied him.

And Chedderp being very upset

Chedderp said:
Turn 6

Someone has haagenti. Bad news.

And there's even more wacky stuff on the bazaar!

solium0602.jpg

Like this. This shit is one of the most wacky things in the whole game. Apply that shit to a legion with melee first and you become completely goddamned unstoppable.

solium0603.jpg

And we also have Valac. Valac is kind of like a worse Morax.

DING DING, EXCITING TURN 7

solium0604.jpg

Jim lucked out with events and gave his Furfur a truckload of +stats.

Roxor said:
7. Demand sent. Jim's Furfur has gained ++++++++INFERNAL PROMOTION. Fukkin great.

Herpoderpo said:
Turn 7:

Oh lol. Jim had furfur, got super promotion. Roxor became master of the bazaar for SEVEN HELLARIOUS TURNS. He also demanded 1 card of me. Which might mean he tries to vendetta me, but since he’s low rank I’ll ignore it for some time. I will demand, consolidate, and hopefully get ad. Golem next. Oh, and I won melee training #1.

Cheddarius said:
Turn 7
Goddamn hero outbid me on manual of melee.

And roxor got really fucking lucky with bazaar master for 7 turns... *sigh*. For once I get moderate luck and everyone else draws op shit.

Bazaarhurt detected :smug:

And that's very much everything for this turn. Except for a new manuscript.

solium0605.jpg

DING DING, TURN 8

solium0606.jpg

solium0607.jpg

The Union said:
8. He conceded. How droll. Let's demand from Deso now instead. Gonna gang on him with chedderp.

Also, demanding from Deso

solium0610.jpg

solium0608.jpg

Breivik said:
Turn 8:

Got some fires, but now lacking one single one to get adam. Golem. Oh and I gave one fire to roxor. Jesus titfucking christ. Well, at least this turn I get the garden, and one demand.

Also deso is insulting jaedar. Also, second token drawn now, only 2 turns after the last one.

:troll:

solium0609.jpg

Jim's legion has reformed. Has surprisingly high stats for a dead legion.

Jaedar said:
Turn 8
Deso demanded of me and jim insulted me. No biggie, i'll accept jims mainly because he might have haagenti and can't be bothered right now and rather save my fire for other nukings. Deso timed his so I'll get phase advantage the whole way so I am denying that shit too, giving me +2 prestige net gain.

solium0611.jpg

And here are the final standings for turn 8.

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
What happens next is hilarious. I can't wait to see my plans come to glorious fruition in astounding HD commentary.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Hmmm, I was supposed to update yesterday, but forgot. And today is too late now. Guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow :troll:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Chapter III: Maybe Lightning Strikes Twice

DING DONG, TURN 9

Interesting times up ahead!

solium0612.jpg

solium0613.jpg

Roxorowicz said:
9. holyshit deso has haagenti and golem

at least he says he's gonna concede to my shit. Time to get more resources. I almost feel like raising cunning to 3 now just to try and snatch the golem when it's fielded. But fucking level 5 :/

If Cheddar doesn't outplay Deso now, I think he might perish p horribly

solium0614.jpg

Here we have Deso's not-as-of-yet doom legion. Haagenti is already a bitch.

Fortunately, Jaedar has a spy net and knows of the danger beforehand :troll:

Cheddar said:
Turn 9
So deso has haagenti, and he's going to use him to win in a fight. If he has adamantine golem, I'll retreat into the mountains and nuke him with wickedness. Otherwise, I'll beat him with infernal engine. Roxor says he has golem. I almost hope this is the case, if I nuke him then, I can destroy both the golem and haag in one fell swoop. He will rue the day that he crossed me.

solium0615.jpg

Here we have Herostratus capping the garden of delights.

Herostratus said:
Turn 9:

Orb of oblibian turned up in shoppe. It’s expensive but I think I might get it. Of course this feeds the roxor but what can a man do, not like anyone will have solidarity and starve the beast.

As soon as this shit is over i might buy some relics. Probably the mirror of obsession, mostly because I can’t afford to have it used against me.
Truth to be told though, I have no idea what I will do. Perhaps I won’t get orb of oblibian after all.
___
(long pause)
I think I will ignore the oblibian orb. I will position myself in a place where I can threaten roxors PoP and trade tit for tat in a vendetta. From here I can also contain Jim. Deso and Ched keeps each others occupied. I will spend my efforts at upgrading my wickedness, which has the nice advantage that I can nuke the oblibian orb holder, who should usually be small, useless and low level. This will let me have a lot of excess bile (not so good) and darkness from the spending patterns however. That’s OK, I might want to go on a relic buying spree for moar prestige.

solium0616.jpg

The orb in question. It's rather bitchy.

DING DING, TURN 10

solium0617.jpg

solium0618.jpg

Roxorowski said:
10. Still thinking about increasing the cunning. But trying to use it this early would be risky as all shit. Now I just need 3 ichor to get charisma to 3. After that we'll powerfarm cunning and int. Also, moving legion to block hero.

solium0619.jpg

But let's move on to the interesting matters

solium0620.jpg

Deso is fully materialised and prepared for war.

solium0621.jpg

Cheddar does not keep him waiting.

Jaedar said:
turn 10.
Taking desos pop, nuking him with hellfire. Optimal endgame is if he loses all but one hp and suicides onto my pop and I get to reclaim the golem, but I doubt that will happen. I'll settle for killing his legion, haag, the golem and taking his pop, hopefully not losing mine in the process, but I can always take it back if his legion dies.

solium0622.jpg

It's like everyone is fucking gearing up, Jim has equipped his legion with the flying carpet. And he's encircling the only pop within his reach.

Meanwhile, Herostratus is being paranoid again

Breivik said:
Turn 10:

Deso has the adamantium golem!
Add a dash of Haagenti to the mix and cheddar might be toast – only way he can win is if he gets a d3 roll on his melee stat and/or combat cards. And to make things better, he will be royally butthurt at deso and not me.
Int sheet: Jim has the carpet. Roxor keeps demanding
Roxor is sulking one move outside of my citadel. If he has the writ of rescindment, I’m kinda fucked… Here’s to hoping fulminata or adamantium guard will turn up in shop. That said, I might be able to vendetta him and steal his PoP or some space.

I think I might do it now, actually. He can’t buy any praetor or anything since he’s the master of the bazaar.

solium0623.jpg

Funny thing is I don't remember even considering bumrushing his HQ back then. But even more funny is that I'd probably succeed without trouble if I tried l0l

solium0624.jpg

Updated my threat list. I think it's rather self-explanatory.

ZOG ZOG, TURN 11

solium0625.jpg

solium0626.jpg

A new event, woooo

solium0627.jpg

WOOOOOO

Roxor said:
11. Hohoho, got the infernal promotion event. This should make for a fairly lulzy surprise if anyone decides to try and bumrush me. If it proceeds like this I might even fucking win by myself without the kingmaker.

Also, I now have 31 flames. WTF

solium0628.jpg

Moving further ahead to block Hero from my turf.

Herpo said:
Turn 11:

Can’t move top, roxor has initiative and can block me. This means sadly I won’t be connected to my stronghold. So… I demand, and increase wickedness.
Foreign relations: Jaedar walked over the mountains and took desos PoP, but once deso takes cheddars PoP his legion will be trapped. I hope they will both be bogged down by each others for the rest of the game.

MEANWHILE...!

solium0629.jpg

Cheddar has taken the vats of torment.

Jaedar said:
Turn 11
Deso resisted. We'll see if he's so lucky again.

OMINOUS :eek:

solium0630.jpg

Jim keeps encircling in a rather Alexian manner :thumbsup:

WOLOLO, TURN 12

Where more happens than meets the eye.

solium0631.jpg

solium0632.jpg

Something's missing from this picture...

oh, right, Deso's legion!

Cheddar said:
Turn 12
He wasn't. Total cost of vendetta with deso: 4 hellfire. Total gain: 1 new PoP, 12 prestige for killing the legion, 7 for his vendetta failing.

Damages inflicted: Haagenti dead, Golem Destroyed, projected returned legion strength 3/1/3. In other words, a pretty damn good trade, even if I had to skip drawing resources for 2 turns. Almost feel bad for deso, but fuck, I tried being friends with him :)M) he got what he deserved.

Roxor is offering a trade, ichor for hellfire. I doubt he's going really hard for one of the praetors currently in the shoppe, even if caim is strong. That leaves... martial? Interesting if so. Might have to watch out for a scorched earth or pandacap strategy from him. I should try to releive hero of one of his pops eventually, he's gaining far too much prestige as it is.

Boom! In the face! And followed by a clean uppercut, well done.

Fucking powergamed wickedness, mang.

Rox said:
12. Whoa, Cheddar nuked Deso's superlegion with haagenti and adamantine golem o_O

I wish I could get some fucking ichor to go with my 12 souls, 31 flames and 13 darkness. Gonna try to trade those flames for cheddar's ichor.

Of course, there is actually no 'built in' trading in SI. But you can do fairly quick and painless resource exchanging via demands

solium0633.jpg

solium0634.jpg

Derpo said:
Turn 12: nuthing lol

Oh, there ws one thing. Desos legion disappeared… Jaedar nuked it?

Is cheddar harbinger + wickedness?

I might buy vassago actually, just to counter that shit (if im not entirely wrong the infernal affliction tests vs level roll).
<@Jaedar> yup, rolled max damage on one affliction
<@Jaedar> and one shot it

If only desocupado kept a journal where he could contain all his rage for all to see :salute:

SCHWANG SCHWING, SUPER-EXCITING TURN 13

solium0635.jpg

European Union said:
13. Cheddar's ichor should come next turn. I'll be able to raise charismas then. He believes the ichor is for martial, gud.

After that it's gonna be cunning powerfarming and trolling hero. I think Deso is gonna be out of the game for a loooooooooooooong time now, maybe even for good. Jim's situation is not looking too good either.

Ched said:
Turn 13 and 14
Trading with roxor, demanding da tribute. Gonna get a third order slot before I do anything offensive.

solium0637.jpg

The norwegian LIBRUL has fallen back to his HQ

Herostratus said:
Turn 13:
Piercing lunge in tribute, gr4te. Nothing much else happens. I will bid on Vassago for OP ritual defense, I think. Although… That might rotate in a better praetor that might ultimately help cheddar more, hue. Well, I will risk it.

solium0636.jpg

Vassago is this fine gentleman. He's a p cool guy. And that's p much it.

DING DING, TURN 14

solium0638.jpg

Roxor said:
14. Hey, cool, I can increase both charisma AND cunning this turn. Gonna do just that. Assembling so much darkness again for cunning 4 will be a bitch though.

Someone sent a paladin against me. Oh noez I lost 6 prestige!!!

I'm thinking of getting meself the superlegion promotion and assaulting hero's garden of delight in the near future. Gonna use the promotion next turn before I get to become regent again.

That paladin was pretty much sent against the worst target possible. But they couldn't know, could they :obviously:

solium0639.jpg

Time to increase me sum stats

solium0640.jpg

solium0642.jpg

solium0643.jpg

It pretty much bled my coffers dry (except for that retardedly high amount of flammen), but hell if it's not worth it.

Meanwhile, in other countries

Herpo said:
Turn 14:
Vassago replaced by the unthreatening Zepar, lOl. Otherwise not even movement from ched. I will be raising my wickedness to 3 and demanding tribute.

solium0644.jpg

This, according to Herostratus, is the "unthreatening" Zepar. In reality, he's a motherfucking beast. He's got so much defence and hp he can beat most praetors simply by attrition in single combat. And that combat card blocking special? It's very much a superhard counter to any martial arts build. The curse of deceit is only a bonus.

So yeah, that was another supahexciting turn.

TURN 15 AIN'T MUCH BETTER EITHER

solium0645.jpg

Cheddar demanding from me to end the trade

Roxor said:
15. Right, let's promote and move legion. Afterwards we'll demand from herpo and gather resources.

solium0646.jpg

Giving away surplus flames

solium0648.jpg

Moving legion

solium0649.jpg

Upgrading legion.

solium0650.jpg

It's pretty costly, but what you gonna do.

solium0647.jpg

Oh hey, look who's back on the map ^-^ A bit of a, uh, shadow of its former glory, suffice to say.

Meanwhile in Norway,

Hero said:
Turn 15:
I got “Expel the heretic”

Oh my. The possibilities…

well, I will get my dude closer to the dungeon heart, then use it. It’s random so theres a problem…

D:

TURN 16

AS FASCINATING AS THE LAST ONES

solium0651.jpg

Jose said:
16. Legion promoted. Got a massive hp boost, but rather shitty stats. Gonna demand 2 cards and get sum minion tribute.

solium0652.jpg

Here's my pretty new legion. Its HP is off the charts.

solium0653.jpg

solium0654.jpg

To be honest, I have no idea why I settled for only 2 cards back then when I could have demanded 4.

solium0655.jpg

Not much going on around other fronts.

Turtler Cheddar said:
Turn 16
Getting 4 wickedness, didn't even have to consolidate. Not sure if I should go for int for more nukes/turn, or deceit.

Cowardly Herostratus said:
Turn 16:
Roxor got super promotion on legion, it’s now a fucking beast.

solium0656.jpg

Jim still doing absolutely nothing other than hurling an insult every now and then.

solium0657.jpg

And here's the final standing as of turn 16.

Stay tuned for more.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom