Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you've been rating my posts negatively...

Do negative ratings make my daddy issues even worse?

• Total voters

SniperHF

Arcane
Which ones exactly are negative anyway. Butthurt, bad spelling, disagree, retarded. Racist probably but it's the codex so....
The bird? Prosper? Agenda?

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Ok guys, you're not understanding.

I'M STILL RECEIVING NEGATIVE RATINGS!!

You think you're fucking funny or clever? Well guess what, you're not. Rating my posts negatively is a display of your chilly room temperature IQ for all of the codex to see. Now everybody knows you're a dipshit idiot.

Every fucking time I log in, I see you jokesters rated one of my posts "prosper" or "shit" or "bad spelling" or "disagree". Well if you don't have anything nice to rate then DON'T RATE AT ALL.

Much props to those who rate my posts positively. If you rate my posts positively you're obviously a genius or at least on the right path. That said, I don't want to see ANY MORE negative ratings, ok?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
2qi7lh2.jpg
<-- It's right here

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I watched Brendan Fraser try to commit suicide for a few hours last Sunday at a school playground. I guess he was trying to see his kids since his wife doesn't let him anymore. He was trying to hang himself from a jungle gym and the rope kept breaking because he's so fat. Eventually, the rope broke and he just fell to his knees and looked up to the sky and started crying. Like, hysterically crying.

He then slowly got to his feet and waddled over to his car, and discovered a parking ticket. He fell to the ground and stopped moving, then got up and reached into his glovebox and pulled out a handgun. He put it to his head and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened because I guess he can't afford to buy bullets. I just got bored so I threw a few rocks at him, finished my strawberry milkshake and walked home.

Orobis

Arcane
Sychophantic Noob
Ok guys, you're not understanding.

I'M STILL RECEIVING NEGATIVE RATINGS!!

You think you're fucking funny or clever? Well guess what, you're not. Rating my posts negatively is a display of your chilly room temperature IQ for all of the codex to see. Now everybody knows you're a dipshit idiot.

Every fucking time I log in, I see you jokesters rated one of my posts "prosper" or "shit" or "bad spelling" or "disagree". Well if you don't have anything nice to rate then DON'T RATE AT ALL.

Much props to those who rate my posts positively. If you rate my posts positively you're obviously a genius or at least on the right path. That said, I don't want to see ANY MORE negative ratings, ok?
5934512+_74d1de07f245b5f055b99b8d9442c783.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I didn't rate you posts, just for the record.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom