Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm confused

madbringer

Arcane
I've been gone for a while and some of the new things I see don't make any sense to me, so I have to ask. Might be the mescaline. Better safe than sorry, though.

I do like that the Codex has turned to agriculture so it can raise funding. Renewable, natural resources are the way to go. But I seriously don't understand what the fuck am I supposed to do with a virtual potato. Is it tasty? Does it come with a fish carcass? Can I fry it in virtual human fat? So many questions.

Why is everyone talking about doritoes and Mountain Dew? I have a very strict diet program going on, I'm not sure I can modify it to accomodate these new posting trends. Will not inhaling fine-ground dorito particles debilitate my posting abilities? Will refusing intravenous dew injections brand me as an outcast?

I'm not sure what to do with the brofists. I mean, it is a nice gesture to sever your hand and give it to another person in an act of goodwill and homoerotic proposal, but there are only so many jars I can fit human bits into. I have to save space for goats in my basement, you know.

I'd also ask about the KKK's but I do get the basic gist of it and I can appreciate a currency based around racial discrimination. Modern Codex is a brave new world, indeed.

razvedchiki

Erudite
I mean, it is a nice gesture to sever your hand and give it to another person in an act of goodwill and homoerotic proposal,

that because many codexians are repressed homos,and they come from middle class societys where expresing their homosexuality is forbiten.
so they invented a secret way to communicate with each other.

Trodat

Arcane
Patron
Why is everyone talking about doritoes and Mountain Dew? I have a very strict diet program going on, I'm not sure I can modify it to accomodate these new posting trends. Will not inhaling fine-ground dorito particles debilitate my posting abilities? Will refusing intravenous dew injections brand me as an outcast?.

maxresdefault.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Why is everyone talking about doritoes and Mountain Dew? I have a very strict diet program going on, I'm not sure I can modify it to accomodate these new posting trends. Will not inhaling fine-ground dorito particles debilitate my posting abilities? Will refusing intravenous dew injections brand me as an outcast?.

Do you come before our professional games journalism seeking absolution?
index.php

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I do like that the Codex has turned to agriculture so it can raise funding. Renewable, natural resources are the way to go.
Yes, the newfag harvesting operation is going well.

pay2play in GD; genius right?

madbringer

Arcane
Don't worry Crispy, at least I got it. In fact, I post to confirm this only now because I just woke from sedation in the emergency room. I laughed so hard I spontaneously gave birth to a midget clone of myself that stabbed me in the dick with a fork.

Weasel
MIRV just had a meltdown and posted that shit in multiple threads.. think he's nuked now.

:just another day on the Codex:

Cassidy

Arcane
MIRV just had a meltdown and posted that shit in multiple threads.. think he's nuked now.

:just another day on the Codex:

MIRV-kin acting like a MIRV. Plant-kin do exist, people who sexually identify themselves as attack helicopters too, so someone who believes its true self is a MIRV and suddenly decides it was time for launching itself like a real nuclear MIRV would isn't that far-fetched. Of course he had to improvise with inane imagespam warheads, having no access to Partyvan bait nuclear warheads.

A user named cat

Codex registrations should've been closed after November of 2007.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Is it tasty?

Yes

Does it come with a fish carcass?

Usually.

Can I fry it in virtual human fat?

Our options are Biodrones, bronies, human fat, and animal lard.

Why is everyone talking about doritoes and Mountain Dew?

New quota regulations.

Will not inhaling fine-ground dorito particles debilitate my posting abilities?

It'll increase the likelyhood of getting brofists.

Will refusing intravenous dew injections brand me as an outcast?

Only in GD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom