Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm getting tired of my Emma avatar

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Can someone unlock my avatar too please?

I will play UT.
In the absence of Crispy, I will 1 vs 1 you on DM Codex in UT Gold to 100 Frags.

If you win, your avatar rights will be returned. If I win, Crispy's avatar rights will be returned.

Match in mid December. 18th or 19th should be ok. And at a time that's not at 1 am in the God damned morning. What's your timezone? Mine is +9.5.

Severian Silk

I will play UT.
In the absence of Crispy, I will 1 vs 1 you on DM Codex in UT Gold to 100 Frags.

If you win, your avatar rights will be returned. If I win, Crispy's avatar rights will be returned.

Match in mid December. 18th or 19th should be ok. And at a time that's not at 1 am in the God damned morning. What's your timezone? Mine is +9.5.
Can I have my brofist ability returned to me as well?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member

I will play UT.

You're asking a lot here. I'm not Santa.

Severian Silk

I will play UT.

You're asking a lot here. I'm not Santa.
100 frags is a lot of frags.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
I am flabbergasted that Crispy even dares to demand anything after shamelessly quitting the previous match.

the insolence

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
DarkUnderlord
Seeing as Crispy has pussied out again, how about this alternative to your UT match with Severian Silk:

If he wins, he gets the ability to change his avatar. If he loses, he gets the ability to change Crispys avatar.

It seems more fair.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Or, I have another idea. What if I were to choose a champion to fight for my honor/honour/other honor/other honour?

DU? DU YU think that would be fair?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
It's a shame Crispy and DU couldn't have a duel with that arena mode Larian had for D:OS (Like what mindx and the guy from the Watch did)... :M

Lhynn

Arcane
It's a shame Crispy and DU couldn't have a duel with that arena mode Larian had for D:OS (Like what mindx and the guy from the Watch did)... :M
Its not exactly the fairest game, in D:OS the one that goes first goes last.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
How the fuck can a man that looks as manly as Crispy be such a ginormous pussy, holy shit dude, just fight already, have you no shame!?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If real-time games are too taxing for Crispy, I offer to fight him in blood bowl on fumbbl.com (that should forestall any "my computer can't handle it" or "I'm too poor to buy it" arguments).

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Crispy is afraid to fuck a fat girl even though he's the Virgin Queen.

Any faggot like that would never fight a real man mano a mano.

:0-13:

Zep--

Angthoron

Arcane
A Star Stable PvP match between the banned people that want their accs back and the avatar-challenged people that want whatever it is they want, perhaps?

Pony up the ante. Eh, eh?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Or, I have another idea. What if I were to choose a champion to fight for my honor/honour/other honor/other honour?

DU? DU YU think that would be fair?
The Emma shame came from your own performance and quiting mid match. Clearly only you can undo this shame which you brought upon yourself.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Whichever one it was we were playing last time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom