Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Important taco related business

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
tell me about neckbear shitlord, why does he shitpost the codex

PorkBarrellGuy

What the fuck is taco,Mexican duner/kebab ?

A good taco is better than any fuckin' kebab I've ever had. Say what you will about Mexicans, they can fucking cook stuff that would make angels cry tears of joy. Fuck, anything with chorizo in it is bound to be amazing. Mexican chorizo is god tier breakfast food.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

A good taco is better than any fuckin' kebab I've ever had. Say what you will about Mexicans, they can fucking cook stuff that would make angels cry tears of joy. Fuck, anything with chorizo in it is bound to be amazing. Mexican chorizo is god tier breakfast food.
Put some ice on that butthurt mate,i was just asking what it is. I have never seen taco so i asked. Also saying that it is better than kebab is not much of prize,oh and from what i have heard the best kebabs are made in Koln,Germany.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

no they can not, mexican food tastes like absolute shit.

This stuff looks great, but I see no need to expend effort on homemade tacos when I can walk 2 blocks to an excellent little gas station taqueria

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sure,could you send me the money for the plain tickets ?
Here's one plain ticket for you (The plane tickets are not for you, though)
C47XzA6.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

PorkBarrellGuy

I'm gonna go get tacos tonight. Hot weather puts me in the mood for Mexican food. I hope the restaurant still has that amazing dessert, too.

Mustawd

What did the Codex do to earn the new header?

There are two taco threads. The first one has the info you need. This is the second one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom