Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

:impossibru:

Latro

Arcane
we need an :impossibru: button

currently we lack something to go "oh noooooo!" sarcastically with but also something that takes advantage of superior nipponese cultural memetics

ok?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
True Story: When I added the purple bouncy thing as a smiley, I didn't actually realise what it was doing. I just thought it was an excited bouncy thing. It was only after I saw it being used that I noticed the extra.

Then I thought, meh.

Deleted member 7219

True Story: When I added the purple bouncy thing as a smiley, I didn't actually realise what it was doing. I just thought it was an excited bouncy thing. It was only after I saw it being used that I noticed the extra.

Then I thought, meh.

This is why you should be removed from button-related decisions.

duanth123

Arcane

Then I thought, meh.

Wat?

That's one of the best buttons.

It's all the bitchy, passive aggressive ones that should go.

edgy.png
rating_butthurt.png
fedora.png
rating_retarded.png
rating_shit.png
aliens.png

Please don't rate this post with any of those buttons.

Deleted member 7219

Then I thought, meh.

Wat?

That's one of the best buttons.

It's all the bitchy, passive aggressive ones that should go.

edgy.png
rating_butthurt.png
fedora.png
rating_retarded.png
rating_shit.png
aliens.png

Please don't rate this post with any of those buttons.

The hat one can go, and the alien one is already covered by "it's a mystery" as far as I'm concerned.

Retarded, shit and butthurt are very useful. I used to think we needed an edgy button, but I think the shit button just about covers it.

Hat can definitely go though, totally meaningless. We have the parrot and the dog for people who want to press something just to troll.

Cool name

Arcane
Hat can definitely go though, totally meaningless. We have the parrot and the dog for people who want to press something just to troll.
just because you don't know the meaning doesn't mean something is meaningless. the fedora has a very clear and specific meaning.

as a wise man once said: if you don't get the meme perhaps you are the meme

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom