Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
dAb. said:
C ya
/out
/unsubscribing
:lol: That's thrice you've "quit", in what, two days?

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I love it when people pop in and don't understand they need to tell you guys to fuck off and then get on with their lives. People take Codex way to seriously sometimes.

I mean who gets dragged into an online argument with DraQ? Someone who doesn't know better is who.

Last edited:

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Zf Primary Needs. I'm thinking about trying it. Anyone know what's up? Also... okay, enough with the fucking modder thing. He came, he went. It's over. Back to recommendations...

Looks like a mod worth trying? I didn't really like iNeed. It's not really finished and no longer being supported for the time being. Zf looks a bit better. You get a lot more animations. Hopefully, you can disable having to take a shower and shit. That looks rather dumb.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

There have been modpacks since forever, you just had to know where to look.

Like this for example http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/c1-skyrim

Personally I never used them, mostly because I havent seen one that use Requiem.

I know, pretty sure I saw a few Requiem-based packs.. This one is surprisingly stable though, not too much fiddling required, which is always nice. Besides, I just wanted a bum-simulator package (more or less) and I couldn't be arsed to spend a day or two to make all the good mods play with each other nicely.

Machine

Arbiter
been away from whole skyrim mod scene for a while , any good recent unarmed mods? Preferably some that can be persuaded into working with requiem. One I tried before thats closest to what I want was some kung fu larp shit with monks near first sign stones at Helgen , forgot the name but wasnt that good to begin with. Also looking for some decent recentish wep / util mods, something like that old korean crossbow mod or Thief tools with all the hooks and shit.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Anyone able to get something similar to KFR or COR? Fucking thing hasn't been updated in forever, and the developer has been saying he's been working on it since June. This is all I need to get my next playthrough all set.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Kryptopyr's Fixes Reqtified and Crafting Overhaul Reqtified, everyone should know this. :argh:

Only way you can really have bandoleers, cloaks, guard dialogue overhaul, and some other stuff work really fucking well together and in Requiem.

DraQ

Arcane
Aetherial crown update (Requiem):

There is little point in doubling up most of the mage group signs - cost reduction will generally work better than extra magicka or magicka regen, and it's not like you can't get headgear boosting those.
Atronach can just be worth considering partly due to hefty bonus it provides and partly due to absorption. OTOH you need to consider that this costs you some potential cost reduction and you won't be able to regen with circlet on, so all that extra magicka will be spent quickly.
An alternative is Ritual, which yields a unique and very potent daily power.

In both cases having those signs on the crown allows you to mitigate their limitations, like Atronach's lack of magicka regen or Ritual's once a day limit by taking the crown off.

Ah man, I almost missed this. I could see the wall of sperg coming when the guy tried to correct DraQ on lore :D

Nice to know Drog is still part of the modding scene though

Why do you like Mass Effect?

latest

DraQ

Arcane
Ah man, I almost missed this. I could see the wall of sperg coming when the guy tried to correct DraQ on lore :D

Nice to know Drog is still part of the modding scene though
It was quite amusing how he just bailed out before his claims were even scrutinized properly (which makes me sad as I had a reply planned, but was busy ATM).
I know that the 'Dex calls for somewhat thicker skin than your typical internet forum, but that's still an impressive case of preemptive butthurt.
Immediate acute butthurt while spewing crap may be indicative of fistula. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom