Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If a woman is wearing a chastity belt, how does she pee?

Through holes in the belt. It's just supposed to stop you from fucking/masturbating, so it doesn't need to seal your lower areas completely as if it was power armor

You would think internet deviants would know that condomns are an ancient invention.

I don't think you can trust horny soldiers with always having one of those in their pocket. But it's funny how the scholar who studied "obscure lore" told them about the device that is "simply belts of steel locked over the woman's waist". The empire couldn't come up with that on their own?
:killit:

-

on an unrelated note, Requiem finally got a decent manual that covers more than "fucking illusion spells, how do they work?"

Delterius

Arcane
You would think internet deviants would know that condomns are an ancient invention.

I don't think you can trust horny soldiers with always having one of those in their pocket. But it's funny how the scholar who studied "obscure lore" told them about the device that is "simply belts of steel locked over the woman's waist". The empire couldn't come up with that on their own?
Its almost as if someone has a very specific and exotic fetish about chastity belts. Or was forced to wear one during church school. You never know with these people.

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
Hello, becouse Elder Scrolls universe is one of my favourite crpg settings, and i spend countless hours in games from this series i decided to share my own mod-fix that i posted at Nexus Mods some time ago.
It already get over 250 endorsements and really helped many people (see comments there).
Even now with mempatch and some newer files it is quite useful. I have nick "Umbrecht" there, and if you want you can PM me there:

Real UgridstoLoad Solution
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48387/?

It is not just about stable high uGrids but more.
It will cure your heavily modded Skyrim from stuttering, crashing while using 7 - 11 or above uGrids , and let you see further with more details.
I made it public as it is effect of over few years of modifing inis for personal use. I hope you will find it interesting and helpful. But it requires some reading (i already included PDF file).
Stuttering , and too often loading, crashing ugrids and other performance/engine related problems shows even on very strong pc [ mine works with geforce asus 780gtx ,i7 3,5Ghz, 8Gb Ram and good HD and still i had problems until i developed that fix.]
That solution is also cure for low-end /mid class PCs. I have also a lot of mods , right now about 280.

If you are using Requiem, excellent mod , you may be interested in my other fix which allow Requiem mod to cooperate with Deadly Mutilation Mod ( brutal effects for melee and magic fight, like chopping off head, arms, legs, bringing out intensities, burn etc.),
it demand some reading too but work as intended :

Requiem and Deadly Mutilation Compatibility Fix
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40886/?

Have fun.

Delterius

Arcane
Not all deviants are as educated as furries are.
:M

You sound almost... proud.
8690.jpg

"Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers!" the young Lifts-Her-Tail exclaimed.

"Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?" Lord Crantius Colto asked, a hint of provocation in his voice.

"I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid."

"So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail."

"You embarrass me, sir!"

"Fear not. You are safe here with me."

"I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!"

"Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear."

Lifts-Her-Tail's eyes went wide in surprise as her master began unbuttoning his linen trousers, which fell into a pool of cloth at his feet.

"It's huge!" Lifts-Her-Tail exclaimed, mesmerized by the ten inches that had begun to harden before her. "It could take me all night," the young Argonian said provocatively, flashing her lord an innocent grin.

"Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time," Lord Colto said, stepping out of his pants and placing his hands on the well-toned shoulders of his servant, gently massaging the orange scales that covered her body. With a grin, he then pushed down on the Argonian's shoulders, gently forcing Lifts-Her-Tail to her knees.

"It's alright, my dear. Nobody will find out," Crantius said, moving his semi-erect member up to the scaled lips of his servant. His hands moved to the back of her head as he spread his legs slightly.

Not seeing any other way out of this situation, Lifts-Her-Tail finally gave in, opening her lips slightly, allowing the head of her master's most private of parts to slight into her warm, moist mouth. Using her long, forked tongue, the Argonian navigated Lord Colto's member past her sharp teeth and further into her muzzle, massaging it gently as she did so.

After about six inches of the member had been inserted into her mouth, Lifts-Her-Tail began sucking gently, extracting several drops of precum, which she swallowed almost eagerly.

The Lord moaned out in pleasure, his ten inches swelling into a full erection in the hot confines of the Argonian's mouth.
"That's it, my sweet. Just like that."

After a few moments Lifts-Her-Tail felt the grip on her head loosen, allowing her to begin slowly bobbing her head against the hard length, allowing the member to almost escape her lips before going back down. Each time, the Argonian took a little bit more of the length into her muzzle, and each time, her master's groaning became more prominent.

Suddenly, her master's grip tightened, and he forcefully shoved his entire length into the young Argonian's mouth, making her deep throat the large cock. Forcing herself not to gag, Lifts-Her-Tail closed her eyes and continued to massage the cock with her toungue.

Crantius began rocking his hips against the tight confines of the Argonian's muzzle, feeling himself getting close. For several thrusts he continued, before pulling himself from the maid's muzzle, her small, lithe body falling backwards to the ground.

Lifts-Her-Tail gave her master a confused look, wondering why her master had withdrawn when he was so close to cumming.

"Strip, and lay down on my bed, darling. I have another task for you," Lord Colto said, grinning down at his servant.

After regaining her wits, the Argonian complied almost instantly, hastily removing her clothes as she moved to the bed. Her thighs had become quite moist during her blowjob, thoughts of the cock invading her nether regions filling her mind. Looking back over her shoulder, Lifts-Her-Tail was reassured by her master with a slight nod as he began to follow her to the bed. Slowly and cautiously, she crawled up onto the smooth, silk sheets of her master's bed, sliding in beneath the feather comforter that covered the luxurious mattress.

Jumping a bit in surprise, the Argonian turned in surprise to her master who had suddenly thrown the comforter off of the bed and crawled up onto the bed behind her.

"Don't move, sit just like that my dear," the Lord said as he began removing his silk shirt. Lifts-Her-Tail remained still, her back facing towards her lord with her legs crossed slightly. When he had finished with his shirt, Lord Colto gently lifted the Argonian's long, lizard-like tail out of the way, exposing her moist lower lips. Gently he reached down and inserted two fingers as he moved up, laying behind her, causing her to moan out in pleasure at the sudden invasion.

"You seem awfully eager to get to work," the Lord whispered to the young female who was now gasping in pleasure.

"Please, my lord," Lifts-Her-Tail managed to gasp out in between moans.

"As you wish, my sweet Argonian."

Slowly, Lord Colto withdrew his fingers, causing Lifts-Her-Tail to suddenly feel empty. Pushing her tail out of the way, the Lord moved up behind the young Argonian and aligned himself with his destination.

"Tell me how much you want it, my dear," the Lord whispered to his servant, rubbing the head of his member against her moist lips, teasing the young creature.

"Please my lord, take me!" Lifts-Her-Tail begged, almost shouting out in anticipation.

Satisfied, the Lord grinned and pushed his head in, which was instantly enveloped by her eager and willing pussy, its hot, moist walls squeezing tight around his engorged member. As he began pushing himself further into the Argonian, the lord reached around the young female and began fondling her breast, squeezing gently at the soft scales that composed her nipple between his two fingers.

The two groaned out in unison as both were overtaken by pleasure at the initial insertion, both feeling as if their loins were on fire with pleasure. When their hips finally met, the lord let out a long breath as he gently nipped at the back of the servant's neck, her scales feeling almost cold against his warm skin.

Slowly he began to withdraw again, the hot, tight walls of Lifts-Her-Tail squeezing around his member, trying desperately to keep it within her. When he had almost fully withdrawn, he thrust back in again, once again enveloping himself in the waves of pleasure that made up her hot, wet nether-regions.

Steadily the lord picked up his pace, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through both bodies, causing both to increase their moans and gasps of pleasure.

Suddenly Lord Colto withdrew, causing the Argonian to whimper in confusion and desire. Forcefully he pulled his servant up onto her knees while pushing her head back down onto the mattress. Hastily he re-aligned himself and pushed back in forcefully, taking her much rougher than before.

Lifts-Her-Tail yelped in surprise as she was harshly taken, the thrusts much more rapid than before as they both started to feel the buildup of pleasure that signaled the impending end. The Argonian's surprise was quickly overcome by pleasure as her climax began to build up inside of her.

Lord Colto's hand pressed firmly into the servant's neck, forcing the Argonian into a very submissive position, further fueling his desires. He was getting very close, his thrusts becoming much more shallow and rapid. Suddenly, he pushed all of his weight down onto the young female as his climax came, unable to hold back any longer.

Lifts-Her-Tail gasped in pleasure as her climax hit, her inner liquids spilling out all over the cock that was lodged firmly within her, spilling its own liquidy seed into her body. Several weak thrusts followed their simultaneous climax as Lifts-Her-Tail tried to milk every last ounce of seed out of her master, feeling the warm fluid filling her body.

After several minutes of resting, the Lord withdrew from the servant and collapsed onto his back.

"It would seem that my spear requires one final cleaning before your duties are complete, my dear."

"Of course, my Lord," Lifts-Her-Tail said in a half-dazed state, still trying to recover from her climax. Slowly she moved her head down, facing the now semi-erect cock of her master, and began licking. Once again she took the member into her mouth, cleaning off the combination of her own bodily fluids and her master's seed.

"I think I may have need of your services much more often in the coming few days, my sweet. I have several more artifacts that may be in need of some polishing."

"Of course, my Lord. I would love to be in your service."

"Good. Sleep now, my dear. I think I may have some urgent tasks for you in the morning."

Gently, the Lord took the young Argonian maid under his arm, pulling her up against his body, where they fell asleep together, each eagerly awaiting the work that was to be done the next morning.

Tytus

Arcane
I want to give Skyrim another chance, this time with mods will fix it rule, but I'm too fat and lazy to go through the entire thread. Can somebody direct me to a bunch mods that will make this game actually playable?

Hello Tytus

start with Requiem -

then username Azirok patches for Requiem comptability
then go to Alternative Start
then Hunterborn
then Interesting NPC's
then AFT - Amazing Follower Tweaks
then Pure Weather
then Pure ENB
then Deadly Mutilation
then Helgen Reborn
then Wyrmstooth
then Faalskar or Falskaar - always forget proper name
then Immersive Creatures
then iNeed
then Frostfall
then Trade Routes
then Enhanced Lights and FX
then Immersive Weapons
then Immersive Armours
then Undeath
then SkyTest (install manually)
then Better Fast Travel
then Flora Overhaul

come here and ask further i can show you the proper way next
Im using 280 mods now - takes about 3 days to config and found.

You can try my own mod too

It will not only make your Skyrim run better even on High End Pc (0 stuttering - faster loading - less script errors etc.) , it is not only about uGrids (already endorsed by more than 250 users).

Cheers

Tytus

Arcane
Hello Tytus

start with Requiem -

then Hunterborn
then Interesting NPC's
then Pure Weather
then Pure ENB
then Deadly Mutilation
then Helgen Reborn
then Wyrmstooth
then Immersive Creatures
then iNeed
then Frostfall
then Trade Routes
then Immersive Weapons
then Immersive Armours
then Undeath
then Better Fast Travel
then Flora Overhaul

It will not only make your Skyrim run better even on High End Pc (0 stuttering - faster loading - less script errors etc.) , it is not only about uGrids (already endorsed by more than 250 users).

Cheers

Ok, thanks.

I'm starting with those mods you wrote here. Thanks again.

roll-a-die

Magister
This post rewrite is written for someone who likes requiem or is trying it out. I personally tried it and didn't like it. And also this post is purely my opinion.
Hello Tytus

start with Requiem -

then go to Alternative Start-----No, requiem redoes the old tutorial to be far better.
then Hunterborn---Lol requiem does this type of loot correctly and without the menufu you see in Hunterborn.
then Interesting NPC's------I concur this mod is pretty awesome, albiet sometimes pretty funky.
then Pure Weather-------No, go with RCRN instead, pure weather is lightweight but doesn't look right in my opinion or go look at comparisons of the various lighting mods
then Pure ENB------ENBs add bling shaders, depends on if you want that.
then Deadly Mutilation-----Haven't tried this
then Helgen Reborn-----Fucking boring
then Wyrmstooth-----Decent
then Faalskar or Falskaar - always forget proper name------Decent
then Immersive Creatures----Adds some questionable creatures, but ultimately also adds variety
then iNeed-----LARPING BULLSHIT
then Frostfall------ALSO LARPING BULLSHIT
then Trade Routes-----I preferred trade and barter, but trade routes is a good mod too.
then Enhanced Lights and FX--------Why are you recommending NINJA EDIT: mods that do nothing but add pretties when all he asked for was to make the game playable? Are you perhaps a graphics whore?
then Immersive Weapons---The only good weapons and armor mods
then Immersive Armours----- As above so below
then Undeath---- Haven't tried it but seemed pretty interesting when I read the description. I just don't play mages enough
then SkyTest (install manually)---- Install via mod organizer. Never not mod organizer, unless you are a 64bit minecraft playing java fag
then Better Fast Travel-----Go with the proper version of this, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/moddescription/?id=12452&preview=&pUp=1
then Flora Overhaul---- Is interesting. But can be over powering with how much grass it adds.

Cheers

Honestly avoid INeed or RNAD, or IMCN, and only get Frostfall if you want to camp out and be all immersion and shit.

Let him try, these mods are truly good, and he can trust me. I love to hardcore roleplay and spend with whole Elder Scrolls series more than 2000 hours ( Skyrim with about 700h included ).
Calling mods like iNeed/Frostfall/or maybe Craftybits for Oblivion shit or Larp simulator shows how fuckin wrong you are ;) , they are totally customizable and with mods like Requiem which adds
true roleplay feeling not arcadish console shit like original skyrim was, they are essential.
Requiem itself is very cutomizable too.

Hello Tytus

start with Requiem -

then Hunterborn
then Interesting NPC's
then Pure Weather
then Pure ENB
then Deadly Mutilation
then Helgen Reborn
then Wyrmstooth
then Immersive Creatures
then iNeed
then Frostfall
then Trade Routes
then Immersive Weapons
then Immersive Armours
then Undeath
then Better Fast Travel
then Flora Overhaul

Cheers

Ok, thanks.

I'm starting with those mods you wrote here. Thanks again.

Do not forget to use SkyUI mod , and after all mods installed use LOOT sorting program (from nexus - better than outdated Boss) , then make Bashed Patch by Wrye Bash program from Nexus too.
Be sure to read mods descriptions too are get ready to crash.

Look for Real Clouds mod too it will give you real moving and 3d clouds - amazing "look" type mod.

roll-a-die

Magister
Let him try, these mods are truly good, and he can trust me. I love to hardcore roleplay and spend with whole Elder Scrolls series more than 2000 hours ( Skyrim with about 700h included ).
Calling mods like iNeed/Frostfall/or maybe Craftybits for Oblivion shit or Larp simulator shows how fuckin wrong you are ;) , they are totally customizable and with mods like Requiem which adds
true roleplay feeling not arcadish console shit like original skyrim was, they are essential.
Requiem itself is very cutomizable too.
iNeed is larper shit, as much as I like the additional preparation, HAVING to go into the menu, HAVING to use items every few minutes. Is fucking annoying, and breaks the core immersion added by these mods. Assuming it was a simpler thing, or it was automatic, and you just had to keep the supply, I'd find it more of a better experience.

Frostfall is much better, and I enjoy it muchly, but it's core feature, the temperature system, is larper bullshit.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Yeah, the LOOT hype is a little out of control. It still has some major blind spots - like not giving the Requiem.esp a "stat" tag for bashing, so you can end up with totally screwed game balance if you also use any of the mods that do get "stat" tags from LOOT (WAF, C&C,...)

Both Boss and Loot are only 25 % part of proper huge mod list installation.
Ive found Loot better than Boss, and both of them are weak helping tools after all if you have over 100 mods, then you must sort Load Order with Wrye Bash help , plus gain knowledge how these mods works. Without that you will find big trouble after some time ingame (save bloat is one of the examples, stuttering next and script overload or erros another one)

As for iNeed , roll-a-die, please take a closer look at this mod, it can be configured to be fully automatic (in its MCM menu), so don't spread typical "Ignorant Codex" bullshit ;)

DraQ

Arcane
Tytus
  • unofficial patches
  • Immersive Armors + Requiem patch
  • PrivateEye's mods - Heavy Armory and some Morrowind artifacts (helms)
  • Levitate - Skyrim Edition (FU Todd)
  • Requiem - :obviously:
  • Morrowloot
  • iHUD
  • Interesting NPCs
  • Even Better Quest Objectives
  • Mighty Dragons
  • Dragon Combat Overhaul
  • varied minor misc and cosmetic mods

Lhynn

Arcane
Fuck this game main quest, alternate start and never even trigger it. With falksaar and other quest and companion/quest mods + immersive creatures you will never even miss it.

hell bovine

Arcane
With Requiem installed, it's better to go through Helgen the first time, just to get a feeling for the combat. I'd add Realistic Lightning Overhaul (or something similar that makes interiors darker) to that list, because dungeons that aren't lit like a disco inferno make combat more interesting.

On a side note, are ancient dragons supposed to go all ethereal and sparkly in combat? One of them was looking like a fairy, with all the glitter trailing behind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom