Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In your opinon, which is the best Gothic game?

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
To me Gothic 1 and 2 come hand in hand and should be played as one game. Only after the first one you truly appreciate your place in the world and nostalgia that floods your eyes when...
you return to the old prison colony in the second game.

Kukulkan

Learned
Because I've played the first game much before the second I have a very strong preference for it. Gothic 2 does have more content though. I also don't think this guy should be labeled an alt just because of one thread. There's a pattern to alts that only become noticeable once you see around 20 posts from the individual.

canakin

Cipher
Less threads about games that has been discussed to death, more threads about your wanking habits please. I am disappointed, you have made a promising entry and then stopped delivering.

Kukulkan

Learned
I also don't think this guy should be labeled an alt just because of one thread.
Why don't you take a look at Computer RPG Discussion, alt.
Ah shit, I need to be more up to date on codex matters. And yes I am an alt. I don't desire to post in the old account unless I get severely punished by an admin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom