Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Dev Life

free999enigma

Learned
Hi Guys !

I started a new series on my youtube channel about indie developers life. The first episode will appear this monday or next saturday.

Now, i want to ask you if you would have a chance to interview a game developer or game published what would you ask him?

Some screenshots :)

13920103_10210201172046449_5104720581893819248_o.jpg

5ff3d626d74344178a8f1883f0356f6e.png

Mustawd

Hi Guys !

I started a new series on my youtube channel about indie developers life. The first episode will appear this monday or next saturday.

Now, i want to ask you if you would have a chance to interview a game developer or game published what would you ask him?

Some screenshots :)

Who are you again?

Ok. I been bored enough to google him and found his early access game on steam. Tbh his game look like shovelware for mobile phones. So ask him - why he decided to be indie dev instead of getting job.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Wait, so those screenshots are actually him!? I seriously thought that was his gf trying (and failing) to be butch.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Why do you choose to make ironic hipster shit games that people would only play ironically?

mutonizer

Arcane
Patron
I kinda appreciate your Weekly upcoming game posts because it's simple to the point information but dude...

He's wearing a hat...
...indoor...
...at his home...
...and taking selfies.
How fucked up a brain has to be for anyone to do that.

That said, it would actually be interesting to have that guy interviewed so here are some questions:
1) Why do you take fucking selfies.
2) Why do you wear a hat indoor.
3) Why do you take fucking selfies wearing a fucking hat indoor.

And that done, I'd just wait and see how his upcoming game is doing, since despite the moronic zelda vibe, it could be somewhat interesting if the price is right.

Edit: And the price for early access is 4.99€, which isn't bad.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The guy looks like a run-of-the-mill indie dev hipster, but the game doesn't look too bad - could be fun on a tablet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom