Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Infinitron, the disappearance of jcd, and the nazification of the Codex

Severian Silk

Codex is turning into official WCDS "Safe Space". Something the staff can feel proud of. :roll:

Unwanted

Endlösung

Unwanted
fiiXvl.gif

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Perhaps you should open one up?

I know some cool forums that are more focussed one one topic, but I would never give them to another codexer.
I've yet to find a forum like codex for discussing just about everything.

Before I found this I had brief stints at evil avatar and Neogaf, both are shit holes that focus almost exclusively on gaming, and even with the added focus on a single topic, they have terrible quality, due to overactive moderation and heavily uniform user base that has little deviation in opinion.

Mustawd

I used to visit Xerq, but that was filled with more 14 year old retards than the 'dex. This place is much better, and has a variety of topics to discuss.

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
Before I found this I had brief stints at evil avatar and Neogaf, both are shit holes that focus almost exclusively on gaming, and even with the added focus on a single topic, they have terrible quality, due to overactive moderation and heavily uniform user base that has little deviation in opinion.

plus they dont give any shit about the Utmurt Liberation front,the savages.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “I know the first three numbers.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “YUH, YUH, YUH” and waving his arms around. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be noided and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by teaching bitches how to swim really loudly.

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
WELL apparently irenicus can roll around with 4 alts and it all cool and dandy,everyone else gets a dumbfuck tag.

so much for mods praising intellectual posts and not shity one liners and 9gag memes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom