Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Infinitron, the disappearance of jcd, and the nazification of the Codex

varangos

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck
lol this means that they can alter via filters everything we post,thats why j-c-d and z-e-d seem so docile.

Not Zed

Novice
lol this means that they can alter via filters everything we post,thats why j-c-d and z-e-d seem so docile.
I have to lay low for a while. Let things calm down a bit. Nothing to worry about though, yes indeed, everything's shiny.

thesoup

Arcane
No, they are not docile, those are other accounts registered by the staff.
Truly funny. Is there no end to their creative humor?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
I'm proud of you, Codex. You could pointlessly fight an unwinnable fight, or you could wisely endorse the admins' moves. Well done.

thesoup

Arcane
I'm proud of you, Codex. You could pointlessly fight an unwinnable fight, or you could wisely endorse the admins' moves. Well done.
I'm proud of you, Codex staff. You could be humorless and unfunny circlejerking faggots "pretending" to be retarded and claiming everyone else is butthurt, or you could wisely not alienate your userbase and turn into neofaggotry. Well done.

Prime Junta

Okay, fess up. Which one of you geniuses is selling this?

7QXdCNm.jpg

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just a prank bro jcd will soon be back.

Also he's called "restore" now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom