Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

huh

catfood

AGAIN
0c5.jpg

Fredward

Scholar
There's probably some weird kabbalistic code hidden within that rant, OP is trying to impress The Jew.

He repeats himself 26 times, 26 is the numerical value of YHWH. At the end there's a V, this is a lost V and scoots the number of Vs up to 27, seven is the divine number of completion. Ofc if you take 26 ^ 5 what you get is 11, 881, 376 which pointed me to a book about ciphers and codebreaking uploaded by someone whose Twitter handle corresponds with a man working for the Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry.

So.

if i die it wasn't suicide

dag0net

Arcane
There's probably some weird kabbalistic code hidden within that rant, OP is trying to impress The Jew.

He repeats himself 26 times, 26 is the numerical value of YHWH. At the end there's a V, this is a lost V and scoots the number of Vs up to 27, seven is the divine number of completion. Ofc if you take 26 ^ 5 what you get is 11, 881, 376 which pointed me to a book about ciphers and codebreaking uploaded by someone whose Twitter handle corresponds with a man working for the Indian Ministry of Commerce and Industry.

So.

if i die it wasn't suicide

Well shit, I got:

Insertion by Matahari.
Managed by Team 5.
Primary's Niece by First Brother.
Kidnap.
Iren is Black.

A little confused by all the potato references in the decrypt, perhaps I should of used Infinitron's as the key, not Konjad's?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The Jews are just the front men for the BeeLuminati.

Who in turn are just the front for the Australian Lizard People.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom