Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

Vipera

Scholar
I have deleted all the posts I've made in the Feedback Forum because I was being a faggot.

I apologize, especially to whitemithrandir, and kindly request that this thread be allowed to die.

Any new posts I make in other forums will be completely fresh.

Slylandro

Scholar
Same here. Not that my machine can probably run it. 128 Megabytes of video ram and it's all Radeon X300. :(

Vipera, start up a daily journal or something.

Nutcracker

Scholar
Vipera said:
5. One is extremely immature, and highly moronic. The poster in question is whoever made the alt 'Khajjit Overlord Rainer' account.

That poster was an alt of Frankies, who is an ESFer as you know.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I don't get what the need is for people to give us a commentary on the site every time they join.

MacBone

Scholar
Vipera, I respect you for sticking around and taking the abuse, but you don't have to be so aggressively stranger-in-a-strange-land here. Grow yourself a thick skin, submit to the hivemind, and you'll be just fine.

Voss

Erudite
My initial impressions-

Vipera is a whiny little shit who should shut the fuck up and piss the hell off.

Despite finding the site occassionally interesting and intelligent, Vipera contributes neither to the discussions.

Conclusion-
You are boring. Go back to molesting children or whatever it is you do.

Data4

Arcane
Great puss-filled testicle of Allah... they're slowly turning this once great place into ESF2...

-D4

Inziladun

Magister
Lets all hold hands and express our feelings about eachother.

Here are my FAVOURITE forum members ever.

1. ME (Teehee, i'm such a deviant)
2. Vault Dweller AKA Vince D Weller (aww, he's such a creative man, I lub him sooo much)
3. Kingcomrade, he's soooo huggable.
4. Vipera, for being such an honest individual, I just want to kiss him to bits.

I rate this thread a 10/10

HUGS!

Spazmo

Erudite
God fucking damn it. I try not to hold Oblivion against Bethesda, because hey, it's their game and a lot of people like it. But when they send us the absolute fucking dregs of their worthless forum, I kind of take it personally. If only there was some way to turn the TESF into a sort of internet concentration camp, where if you have more than, say, 200 posts there, you can't post anywhere else anymore.

Dregur

Novice
Fuck you and the horse you rode on.

Or something.

-The Grinman :D

Monolith

Prophet
I still think that you're an alt. You have to be an alt. However, if you aren't you lost all your credibility by mentioning your "favorite" codex posters in your sig. Dude, that's the codex. If you keep on doing pussy shit like that you'll be gang raped to death and if you think that death will be the end of it then just imagine what blackheart will do to your corpse. Get the fuck out of here before your innocence is taken, devoured, digested and puked all over you.

Ladonna

Arcane
Damn, I wasn't mentioned again....

Must of been my 'foul mouth' :lol:

VenomByte

Scholar
The codex was significantly more intelligent and less immature before Oblivion hit the scene.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom