Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

spacemoose

Erudite
my first impressions:

vipera you have a nice ass

you are also probably 12 years old

which makes me a pedophile :oops:

psycojester

Arbiter
Hmm, this reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where they up and move the town 5 miles down the road. Given the influx of TESF members and their obsession with forum circle-jerks i think its about time we give that plan some consideration

Spazmo

Erudite
psycojester said:
Hmm, this reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where they up and move the town 5 miles down the road. Given the influx of TESF members and their obsession with forum circle-jerks i think its about time we give that plan some consideration

RPGCodax.com? I like it. I like it a lot.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
For a while, many of us thought after oblivion was released that all the unwashed TES barbarian hairy fucks would piss off back to their stinking hovel....ohh how wrong we were.

kris

Arcane
Vipera said:
My Favorite Codex Posters
Anyone who is intelligent and isn't extremely vulgar..

Much better. Though I suspect pretty much anyone thinks they fit into this. Except Volourn.

Pseudofool

Scholar
Slylandro said:
Same here. Not that my machine can probably run it. 128 Megabytes of video ram and it's all Radeon X300. :(

Vipera, start up a daily journal or something.
I'm playing on low,low setting on that same card (I have another one coming in the mail $88 for 7800GS at newegg); but I'm still totally enjoying myself, and the graphics are not horrendous, some of the best my machine has been able to produce. So you can play if you turn all of the graphic settings down...

Spazmo

Erudite
Good. You can have him. He eats a head of lettuce per week and should be put out in the yard every other day.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
...Wow...

It's funny how people are flaming him for feedback in the FEEDBACK FORUM

I mean, Duh? Criticism is what these forum sections are ussualy made for.

I can't help but be amazd at some posts. And by amazed, I mean that in a negative light.

Jason

chasing a bee
My Favorite Posters:

Jimi Hendrix - at Woodstock
Bettie Page - legs in the air
Les Claypool - Highball with the Devil (signed)
Flaming Lips - multicolor toiletbowl

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Yay. Another fuckface who actually thinks people here care what others think of them. Guess what? I may be a Dumbfuck tm; but you are fuckin' dumb.

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Ahzaruuk said:
...Wow...

I can't help but be amazd at some posts. And by amazed, I mean that in a negative light.

Dude... what the fuck? Welcome to the codex, dumb bitch.

Now get the fuck out of my thread.

KreideBein

Scholar
Ahzaruuk said:
...Wow...

Just because this section can be used for criticism threads it doesn't mean that people aren't going to respond unfavorably to such threads. Vipera has to face the consequences of its actions.

whitemithrandir said:
FIRST IMPRESSION OF VIPERA:

FAGGOT.

Didn't you already know that from his ESF posts?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom