Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Initial Impressions

Monolith

Prophet
Vipera said:
3. I judged Oblivion to be good before I played it, and haven't changed my mind afterwards.
:lol: Now that statement was like one of the last nails in your coffin. Go back to playing power rangers with your mum. Shit, I can't stop laughing...

Just on a sidenote: you aren't vegetarian, are you? :lol:

KreideBein

Scholar
Data4 said:
God damn it, time to put democracy to use! Whattaya gotta do to get someone dumbfucked around here? We've got two ripe candidates.

-D4

This was done with MS Paint in all of one minute.

temp.jpg

Nutcracker

Scholar
Vipera, you need a bit of advice on how to survive as a newcomer. I'm not going so far as to tell you to go away, but there a few points you need to consider:

1. Keep your head down. If you keep opening yourself up for ridicule like this there will be disastrous consequences for your tag.

2. Play some other RPGs. There are tons out there...it might be futile to suggest some of the more traditional fare, but at least give Gothic 3 and NWN 2 a try.

3. Lurk a while. Observe what people have to say and see if you agree with them or not. Post once in a while, maybe get a few under your belt in General Discussion, but beware of the older heads in there who can pwn the unwary in a second.

4. Avoid starting threads for the time being, unless it's for a special purpose (eg your Gothic review or something). Starting a new topic makes you bigger target for harassment, particularly if you're a n00b, whereas a post in another topic can be ignored or respnded to as appropriate.

5. Dont spam

Dmitron

Arbiter
"Yes but, Yes but, No, But, No, Yes but, Yes"

Pages and pages dedicated to this self-righteous little twat.

Vipera, on the playground - have you ever been bullied, beat or just plain ignored?

Nael

Arcane
Jasede said:
Stop. I am absolutely losing any faith I had in you. For one second, you seemed like maybe a good possible addition to the Codex.

Think about what you're saying. A new addition to the Codex is like finding a peanut in a pile of shit. Sure, it was a great snack at one point in time, but having been around shit for so long completely erases any sense of taste over time.

If you asked a dog though, it'd tell you it was still nutritious.

whatusername

Scholar
Vipera said:
Last edited by Vipera on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

What brought him to delete this posts without talking to us on the same day?

Darkflame

Scholar
whatusername said:
Vipera said:
Last edited by Vipera on Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

What brought him to delete this posts without talking to us on the same day?

It was probably the touched-up picture of him posted several posts above... some people take that sort of thing much more personally than is healthy...

MacBone

Scholar
Hmm . . . Vipera deleted his posts in the "We need the ability to ignore users" thread, too. Did his mom finally crack down on his rogue posting?

Calis

Pensionado
MacBone said:
Hmm . . . Vipera deleted his posts in the "We need the ability to ignore users" thread, too. Did his mom finally crack down on his rogue posting?
I could be mean and dig them up from the Big Brother Edit Logger (unless that got crapped in the last forum upgrade), but I won't.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Vipera, can you hear me? If you /edit/ your posts to such a degree, you are a total faggot. Sorry. I am a kind guy, with a lot of patience for the retarded and hoped all along that maybe something good would come out of the ESF, but that was like hoping that Oblivion could fix what Morrowind did wrong. After all, coming here took balls. But with that move, Vipera, you have reduced yourself to a total eunuch. Try again when you are older.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
Calis said:
MacBone said:
I could be mean and dig them up from the Big Brother Edit Logger (unless that got crapped in the last forum upgrade), but I won't.
Oh come on! You know you want to. ;)

Data4

Arcane
See, now this brings to mind a feature the forum really *does* need. Uneditable posts after a certain amount of time has passed. That way not only will idiot posters have to live with what they say if they're not quick with the edits, but also idiot game developers who cross the line.

-D4

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom