Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Insomniafag wants to make Übergame and needs Über Alles

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
http://culture.vg/features/commentary/alex-kierkegaard-is-making-an-ubergame.html

Alex Kierkegaard is Making an (Über)game
By Alex Kierkegaard / January 22, 2014

A real game, not the joke I was planning to make a couple of weeks ago. I got emails from a couple of guys who wanted to help with that, and after a little bit of chatting about it I decided to go for the real thing.
So, we've already started work and will have a basic prototype of the first area soon. However, it will be a hugely ambitious game (think Far Cry 2 crossed with Deus Ex, only better in every respect) so we are going to assemble as large a team as possible to make it happen (because, contrary to what the pseudo-intellectuals say, the best games are always made by the largest teams — and this INCLUDES Biohazard 6 you fucking pretentious fagots with shit taste). So here's what the team looks like so far:

THE TEAM

Director: Alex Kierkegaard
Game Design & Writing: Alex Kierkegaard
Program: Christian Selbrede
Sound & Music: zinger

OUR CREDENTIALS

I am the number 1 videogame and art theorist in the world, and the game will adhere as strictly as technology will presently allow us to all of my theory's conclusions.

Christian has been programming since 2008 and working professionally with engines like Unreal Engine and Unity since 2011. He worked as a tools programmer at TimeGate Studios before they closed down in May last year, and is now working at a company creating business software using Unity and VR technology.

zinger ran the soundshock.se message board for years and has contributed tracks to the official arrangement albums for the Psyvariar and Rockman games among others [ > ].

OUR REQUIREMENTS

We need every kind of game developer under the sun — and as many of them as possible. If you've ever sat through the credits of a game like Deus Ex 3 and Far Cry 2, you'll know what I mean. There is simply no theoretical limit to the number of individuals from whose contributions such a game can profit. The only limiting factor, indeed, is the skill of the director — how capable is he of motivating the team to deliver the right content? of appraising and vetting that content so that only the best of it makes it through? of integrating that content within his grand design so that it ends up performing precisely the function which he had envisioned for it instead of getting out of control and ruining the whole thing? When a subhuman says "that director's team was too big", you should translate it as "that director's skill was too low to handle a team of that size". If you've been reading Insomnia for a while you might have realized how good I am at getting the best out of people: from the numerous reviewers who started out regurgitating the same bullshit as everyone else ("this game has no gameplay!"), and who after my coaching are now able to churn out unmatched articles and reviews in a couple of hours on a regular basis, all the way down to forum contributions from individual people who come and go and leave only a single post behind them — a single post which, due to my unmatched value-appraising skills and ruthless moderating style is better and more valuable than all the hundreds and thousands of posts they have scribbled in their lives in every other forum.
So, if your strong area is coding or content creation, get in touch. If your strong area is writing, get in touch. The game will have enormous and labyrinthine dialogue trees — even if you have no technical expertise you can still pitch in if creating branching paths and mind-bending character interaction is something that fascinates you and you are good at (or at least think that you might be good at — you can always give it a try, and I'll be sure to let you know exactly where you stand).
Note that there won't be any expectation of delivering a specific amount of work from anyone. Everyone will contribute as much as they can whenever they can, and the work will go on for as long as is necessary to reach completion. The atmosphere will be entirely relaxed, and you are welcome to kick back and just watch the game being built if for whatever reason you are not capable of helping in any way during various periods of the development process. Besides, we'll need playtesters anyway — people who will go in without knowing much if anything of the design, and come back and tell us what they thought of the experience. This is a task that even I won't be able to perform, since it's impossible for the game world to have a significant impact on its creator. What would help here is good reviewers (like all those who have contributed reviews to Insomnia over the years), and their being willing to analyze our work in the same manner they have analyzed the games they have reviewed — all the while keeping THEIR MOUTHS SHUT regarding this experience to the rest of the world until the game is ready to be unveiled. So, add playtester to the list of wanted personnel — and we'll need loads of those too.

HOW TO APPLY

All you have to do is send me an email at icycalm@culture.vg where you will introduce yourself to me and tell me in which area(s) exactly you think you might be able to contribute, and also of any prior experience you might have. At that point I may or may not ask you to submit a trial contribution, and if that goes well I'll invite you to join the team. (If, on the other hand, you actually have some prior work to show me, we will omit this step and I will evaluate your offer to join based on the strength of that work.)
Note that, once I've invited you to join, you will have to subscribe to the site if you aren't already a subscriber. This is for two reasons. 1) There will be a (hidden) subforum on the site where we will work on the übergame, because this method is superior to trying to exchange emails between dozens of people. And 2) I want to know your real name (which PayPal will give me) because I don't want to allow anonymous people to join in and take a peek at the game before I am ready to unveil it. If you prefer to work pseudonymously — via a handle, like zinger, for example — that's fine, and I will not divulge your personal information to anyone. But I will still need to know who you are because I don't want my game design leaked ahead of time, if I can prevent it. (It won't be a huge deal if it's leaked anyway, because everyone else is too lazy, untalented and incompetent to do anything with it even if they had it, but I still want to try and keep it under wraps for as long as I can.)
As regards the financial issue, there will not be any money changing hands on this project for a very long time. However, money WILL eventually come into the equation — either in the form of a major publisher taking us on and funding our project (the preferred solution, since as every real gamer knows the best games are always funded by the biggest publishers), or of an eventual Kickstarter campaign, or Steam Early Access, or episodic release of the game via Insomnia's online store, with each chapter funding development of the next one. All of this will be discussed in the game's forum at the appropriate time, as will the issue of compensation for the various contributors. The more, and the more valuable, your contributions end up being, the bigger the slice of the pie you will eventually receive.
The big prize though will always be the work itself — making NOW, what is BOUND to be made by someone at some point. Giving a swift kick to the present, and propelling it that little bit faster into the future. Creating art history, and showing the rest of the world how great art is made. With unbounded ambition, and unfettered enthusiasm.
But above all with a fuckload of talent and a crapload of resources. Which is where you come in.

FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS ON ALEX KIERKEGAARD'S ÜBERGAME HERE.

Looks ambitious, maybe it's the next vaporware in the making once Cleve releases his magnun opus.

From the thread(his welcome section is a good source of lulz, highly recommended):

Some more threads:

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48988
http://www.caltrops.com/pointy.php?acti ... pid=161903
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=38341.0

Pretty much the only real idea in all these threads is the belief that I am incapable of "delivering", whatever that's supposed to mean. I'll clear this issue up soon.

In the meantime I'd like to announce that I've finished ALL the aspects of the preliminary design -- both aesthetic (setting/plot) and mechanical. The design document is several pages long (perhaps 3 or 4 or so, I can't tell because I am writing in Wordpad), and, at least as far as mechanics are concerned, even if I dropped dead tomorrow a very capable director (think Clint Hocking, Sid Meier or Kojima) could take it from my hard drive and go off and complete the game in a couple of years, technology permitting (because the scope and concept of the game is so bleeding edge I don't think there's an engine on the market capable of powering it at the moment, except if it's custom-coded for absurd hardware like four GTX Titan Blacks or something). This as regards mechanics, because as regards plot development and "message", no one can finish this game but me. But I do plan to start writing down the full plot soon, so when that's done, yeah, I could very well drop dead and the game could still be made by someone else at some point down the line.

Here is a list of influences, to get an idea of the kind of complexity I am talking about:

Far Cry 2
Deus Ex
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Orgy of the Will
Blade Runner
Planetary Annihilation
Highlander
Elite
Dune (the Amiga videogame by Cryo)
Iron Man 3
Killer 7

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am the number 1 videogame and art theorist in the world

ZGaewIE.gif

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
His design document, with everything, is 3 pages long?
BITCH, my designs for the Van Buren character system are around five pages long so far, and I'm not even really started!
Yeah, but your game is not as über as his. You must equip the ring.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
I am the number 1 videogame and art theorist in the world

ZGaewIE.gif

Alright, find somebody who's done more for video gaming than this:

I love him who throws golden words in advance of his deeds and always performs more than he promised: for he wills his own downfall.

Thus spoke Zarathustra

ART CRITICISM

VIDEOGAME ART: VOLUME I

"Because some lies are worth living"

In Alex Kierkegaard's Videogame Art, art criticism arrives at its peak, at an unimaginable height above the venality and nihilism of so-called "contemporary art", and the interminable chatter of inferior critics and pseudo-theorists on whether or not advanced artforms can "be art". Kierkegaard sets all of that pitiable drivel aside here as he plunges into five decades of genuine modern art, from early masterpieces such as Spacewar! (1962), Rogue (1980), and Civilization (1991), to Grand Theft Auto III (2001), Far Cry (2004), Dead Rising (2006) and beyond, analyzing each one with a set of unmatched aesthetic rules and an instinct seemingly clairvoyantly in tune with the essence of art, as he examines, documents, and even predicts the efforts of the greatest contemporary artists to outdo each other in the creation of startlingly strange, ruthlessly challenging, hauntingly beautiful, and above all irresistibly seductive illusory worlds.

Preorder Now | Coming Spring 2014 | Sample Chapters

ART THEORY

VIDEOGAME CULTURE: VOLUME I

"Only the skilled may live — the rest will die"

In this highly eccentric collection of essays Alex Kierkegaard conducts a penetrating analysis of the principles of virtuality and its underlying logic. Combining a matchless knowledge of the history of electronic gaming with a firm grasp of philosophy, psychology and computer science, Kierkegaard delineates, demystifies and clarifies virtuality's key concepts, all the while debunking the abortive theories of his arch-nemeses: the pseudo-intellectuals and the artfags. Witty, sarcastic, funny, and boundlessly malicious, Videogame Culture presents the world with the definitive answers to all of virtual reality's most fundamental problems.

Available Now | Sample Chapters

ON THE GENEALOGY OF "ART GAMES": A POLEMIC

"Then did the gods make resolve and ordain unto men
destruction, that in after times too there might be matter for song"
Odyssey
, Canto IX

In On the Genealogy of "Art Games" Alex Kierkegaard shows, not merely that videogames "are art", but the highest art that could ever possibly exist. Patterned after Nietzsche's On the Genealogy of Morals, the three essays that comprise this extraordinary book trace the history of the decline of the various artforms as a consequence of the rise of democracy, and their subsequent hijacking and debasement by talentless money- and fame-craving thugs to compensate for their sheer ineptitude. In a parallel account, Kierkegaard unfolds the evolution of art as a function of scientific and technological progress, defining art here for the first time as "the craft of illusion", and pointing towards immersion and complexity as the key concepts for its understanding, before tearing apart all competing theories of art in terms of pathetic "messages" and "meanings" and uncovering what lies beneath the shallow moralistic chatter of journalistic hacks and pseudo-academics — the fundamental message of the universe.

Far from merely a study of the art of videogames, as a superficial reading would suggest, On the Genealogy of "Art Games" is the definitive analysis of the history of art: and of its future.

Available Now | Sample Chapters

VIDEOGAME CULTURE: VOLUME II

"Everything is motivated by fear of loss and lust for power"

Is there such a thing as a "serious" game? Or are games by their very nature forever condemned to remain "merely"... playful? And how can we define the concept "genre"? or "cutscene"? or "grinding"? or "meta-" and "mini-gaming"? And what conclusions can we then draw from all these definitions? And what is the connection between videogames and simulation? or violence? or ethics? or "social responsibility"? And what about motion sensing? Or accessibility and innovation? Or retrogression and decadence? And what is so special about gambling as a form of gaming? And can videogames ever hope to arouse powerful emotions? And if so, what would it take for them to accomplish this? And is it even actually desirable? And can the entire range of possible game designs really be reduced to a handful of schemas of button presses? And what about taste in games? Is it really something that can be acquired, and if so how? And to what extent? And what, finally, can be the only definition of "a better game"?

These are some of the questions Alex Kierkegaard assails in the second volume of his extremely influential collection of essays on videogames and virtuality, bringing to bear on them the entire formidable analytical prowess of philosophy and contemporary science. Is it any wonder then, that none of them survive?

Preorder Now | Coming Summer 2014 | Sample Chapters

PHILOSOPHY

ORGY OF THE WILL: A PHILOSOPHY OF THE FUTURE

"The days of the book-philosopher are over"

In this work of absolute genius, after two and a half thousand years of progress the path of philosophy arrives at an end, and the intellect at last draws, one by one, its ultimate conclusions. Apocalyptic, uncompromising and merciless, Orgy of the Will constitutes nothing less than a declaration of war on the so-called "human species".

Coming 2015 | Sample Chapters

UNDERSTANDING THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL

"I accuse myself of ... having sinned by omission of references. Amen."
Jean Baudrillard, Cool Memories

Dubbed by academics and cultural commentators as "the exterminating angel" for his relentless and ruthless deconstruction of contemporary subhuman theories, Jean Baudrillard was the twentieth century's greatest philosopher, and among the top five or six minds this planet has yet seen. But he was contaminated by the slave society he despised, and his blatant obscurantism and systematic failure to acknowledge his intellectual debts betray a man who is deeply conscious of the inferiority of his contribution next to those of his great masters. The result has been two generations of academics scratching their heads, producing mountains of toilet paper, and understanding nothing. But now the comedy is over, as Alex Kierkegaard squares off against "the great obscurantist", analyzing key passages from every one of Baudrillard's more than forty works, taking them apart line by line, and showing, in one brilliant passage after another, how Baudrillard's philosophy is at bottom "merely a pessimistic reimagining of Zarathustra's vision", and Baudrillard himself "a modern Schopenhauer, who carefully read, almost profoundly understood, and then perverted Nietzsche".

Coming 2015 | Sample Excerpts

UNDERSTANDING THE ANTI-CHRIST

"You highest men my eyes have encountered! This is my doubt of you and my secret laughter: I think you would call my Superman — a devil! Your souls are so unfamiliar with what is great that the Superman would be fearful to you in his goodness!"
Thus spoke Zarathustra

Friedrich Nietzsche may have been the Anti-Christ, but Alex Kierkegaard is the Devil, and he has at last decided to descend to Earth and explain to mankind his son's vision. In a universe where chance events produce fate, effects precede their causes, and sons beget their fathers, only an "absolute genius" can steer mankind through a future rife with the violence of ceaseless struggle, and the beauty of infinite possibilities.

Coming 2015 | Sample Chapter

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I really hope this is some kind of elaborate troll or scam and this guy doesn't actually think he can create an "ubergame" with help from an unknown number of amateurs and a 4 page design document.

gromit

Arcane
Let's put the logistical and content problems aside for a second.

Don't these people ever realize, that nearly everyone who is willing to invest that kind of effort into anything, would much rather do it on their own terms?

I suppose he's got a bit of a boost for being "not un-famous" -- plenty must be willing to attach themselves for a ride to their "big break," and hell, probability is on the side of at least a few of them being talented.

But why doesn't he just go fucking fund the thing? And then recruit? He's big enough to wear big-boy pants.

we'll discuss compensation later said:
The more, and the more valuable, your contributions end up being, the bigger the slice of the pie you will eventually receive.
RUN. Far. And away.

Spaceman Spiff

Educated
I really hope this is some kind of elaborate troll or scam and this guy doesn't actually think he can create an "ubergame" with help from an unknown number of amateurs and a 4 page design document.
I know right, it reads like a parody but no this guy really is a completely deranged egomaniac.

almondblight

Arcane
By the way, it is totally natural that women, by and large, are horrified by children’s deaths. What is not natural is that men have been feminized to a degree that they effectively feel the same way, and that they have allowed women’s narrowmindedness… to lay hold of the whole of society and tyrannize it with the values of small and petty creatures.

Does this guy post in GD?

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
By the way, it is totally natural that women, by and large, are horrified by children’s deaths. What is not natural is that men have been feminized to a degree that they effectively feel the same way, and that they have allowed women’s narrowmindedness… to lay hold of the whole of society and tyrannize it with the values of small and petty creatures.

Does this guy post in GD?

99% sure he does.

The anti-racists say: there are no races. There are no lions, tigers, cougars, jaguars, panthers: they are all just cats. There are no blacks and whites — we are all just people. There are no people and animals — we are all just lifeforms. There are no beings and things — we are all just parts of the flux. Which strictly speaking is true, but which, by depriving us of any possible words and concepts, in no way helps us analyze anything or even so much as communicate — by which fact the will of those who reason in this way stands revealed.

"ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL. WE SHOULD LOVE AND CHERISH ALL OF THEM EQUALLY." O rly? And what about the cultures that practice human sacrifice? Are those equal too? Or how about Viking culture, or samurai culture, or Taliban culture, etc. etc. etc. But what the subhuman means by "culture" is merely some funny costumes and exotic dishes (which, by the way, are not equal either).

The confidence fagotry. "Just be confident", etc. The most they can do is bluff, but a man who's bluffing will react very differently from someone who's the real deal when pushed — and then all your stupid blanket advice will manage to accomplish is to get some poor little weakling's face smashed in.

Understanding goes from higher to lower, there's no understanding from lower to higher, only misunderstanding — some absurd simplification/falsification/reinterpretation of the signs. I am not talking to you, you just happen to be within hearing distance while I address the ones I am talking to. Moreover, there's no question of you disagreeing — or even of agreeing with me, since you can't even parse what I am saying. We are neither agreeing nor disagreeing; we are not even communicating. You are just flapping your lips; I am the only one here who's talking; and as I've just explained, and you've failed to understand, not to you.

A man who has settled down is merely another kind of woman.

Hitler: "Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's head, than a great man be found by an election".

Metacritic: the more critics you average over, the more the average tends towards the opinion of the average person in the street, and hence becomes superfluous, self-negating, since it is precisely the purpose of criticism to give you something more than the opinion of the average person in the street. Metacritic here works exactly as journalism, which in its more advanced stages tends towards simply reflecting the rabble's opinion back to it. The most successful journalist is he who has no ideas of his own, but manages to best predict how the rabble will feel, and serves its eventual opinion to it in advance. Even better, to be as average a man himself as possible so that no advanced inquiring, insight, dissimulation will be required on his part, but merely to write down his simple, average thoughts like the simple, average man that he is. The application of democracy to criticism and cultural analysis here has the same effect, tending to either cancel itself out or reinforce its own functioning, depending on how you see it. Metacritic then is no more really a critic than a democratic government is really a government (or public opinion is really an opinion) — and so it is with everything.

No woman has yet been touched by any genuine philosophical concern whatever.

Reggae is the most disgusting kind of music there is, more disgusting even than the most miserable, most depressing kind of peasant and folk music. And a look at the smelly rastafarian bastards will reveal the reason why. Ugly, lazy, shitty music for ugly, lazy, stupid people. "Don't worry, be happy." Keep telling that to yourself, dude!

"I want to have his babies." They know exactly who the babies belong to. In fact there's no other way to phrase it. I want to have our babies sounds weird.

All the things the subhumans vent their abysmal hatred on: pederasty, violence, hatred, etc., are precisely the reasons that they exist. Man was the most violent, hateful, vindictive animal. Fetishizing youth is the very reason we exist. Fetishizing beauty, the female form, muscles, etc. By hating the very REASONS THEY EXIST, the subhumans prove beyond doubt that they are degenerate humans, just like the fag who lambasts his heterosexual parents and attempts to foist on society his degenerate condition of a pathological mindless buggery that leads to sterility and death.

The reason the prolonged society with subhumans is so unpleasant is because, in the interests of communication, we are obliged to simulate their feelings and thought-processes inside us, which make us feel wretched with their pettiness and smallness. The pessimism and melancholy of the higher men is due in part to this. If Schopenhauer could have lived amongst his kind, or at any rate near them; if a Schopenhauer or a Baudrillard could have been in contact with me and Nietzsche, they would at least not have been as melancholic and pessimistic as they were. But it is in the nature of the highest men that they should be alone (otherwise they wouldn't be the highest). Therefore the extent to which melancholy and displeasure can stem from improper fraternization should be grasped. How could he who hangs out in the vicinity of pigs not eventually be taken ill?

He reads like a bot feeding off random GD posts. I would say it's Cleve, but he claims to be Greek.

thesoup

Arcane
I'd say it's more likely he browses /pol/. He also doesn't believe in (the commonly defined scope of) the holocaust.

Cholo

Arcane
This is the guy who wants me to pay him for the privilege of him telling me that colonial marines actually wasn't that bad? Lol k.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
He's the only artfag that I've seen write something sensible about games as art.

(because, contrary to what the pseudo-intellectuals say, the best games are always made by the largest teams — and this INCLUDES Biohazard 6 you fucking pretentious fagots with shit taste).
Like ADOM which he gave 5 stars?

Indranys

Savant
:what:

OMG guys I'm speechless.
Pol Pot is a cool guy compared to this sick fag.
Subhumans this, subhumans that blah blah blah.
Why don't you start to massacre the native peoples and thirdworldians to purify the world and stop wasting your time to create a suspicious shady game FFS.
Fuck why did he insult foreign cultures so casually!!111
Daaaamn I'm sooo :butthurt: right now.......

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Au contraire. Perhaps he is getting too much...

Ideally, one should never ask a woman anything. More: one should never ask a woman for anything — one should only give to her.

Getting a woman is very different from keeping her. Here, perhaps, Machiavelli was wrong. Wanting, and getting her, is normal and highly laudable; the expression of a natural desire, etc. Expending any great effort to keep her, on the other hand, is ignoble; a sign that you are dubious about your chances of getting another, perhaps a better one in future.

Somewhere between romantic comedy and hardcore porn, lies the truth about women.

Marianne's behavior towards Colonel Brandon. At last she acknowledges his presence. Was she inconsiderate and cruel to ignore him for so long? This cruelty manifested itself as love towards Willoughby. The same quality that makes them infinitely agreeable to one man, causes them to torture another. In short, it is precisely with her best qualities that a woman hurts, and to hate her for it is a sentiment unworthy of a man. Misogyny is for beta males, fags and feminists. From alpha males there's only love.

On catching your woman with another man. Granted that I don't have any experience in this field, I still fail to understand the impulse to beat the man. He is nothing in this entire scene: he did nothing. If you have to beat anyone at all, beat the woman. She is the one from whom you were expecting something.

When simulation is preferable to reality. E.g. it is sometimes better to masturbate with the idea of a beautiful woman, either using the imagination or some sort of simulacrum, than to have actual sex with an actual woman. Because sexual pleasure is physical and mental, there is a threshold of female ugliness past which the simulacrum is preferable. Sex with an ugly woman is terrible. Past a certain point it's not even physically possible, since one cannot even get an erection.

...nope, nevermind.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
He's a nut, but I kind of like him, this review: http://insomnia.ac/reviews/pdp-1/spacewar/ I think he has the right idea about the "nature" of videogames
Why "Spacewar"? Why not "Earthpeace"? — Why not "Earthlove"? Why not indeed. And how about that exclamation mark? How much youthful, unconcerned enthusiasm it betrays! What a delightfully immoral sense of adventurousness! For aren't we constantly being told that war is supposed to be a Bad Thing? Something indecent? Something unethical? Something that must be abolished? What's the point then of glorifying it by simulating it?(...)
And do you think it a coincidence that the first ever videogame was based on versus play and shooting? And what does shooting and destruction represent if not, well... shooting and destruction? And what does versus play reflect if not the struggle of one man against another? Haha. And you were told that videogames were all about creation. But Russell knew much better. "I unleashed the curse of videogames upon the world", he said, and that's just what he'd done.
I prefer him to all these oh-so-serious videogame journos, whining that "X in games is problematic", "we need to have a serious discussion about Y in games" or rationalising their "childish" hobby: "i enjoy it in an ironic way", "violence is bad, but the game has an important message" blablabla.
He also makes fun of Leigh Alexander, which is always good http://insomnia.ac/reviews/artistic_art/canabalt/ ;D
Of course this "Ubergame" is probably some kind of trolling or another scam attempt, vapourware to be at best.

Subhumans this, subhumans that blah blah blah.
Why don't you start to massacre the native peoples and thirdworldians to purify the world and stop wasting your time to create a suspicious shady game FFS.
Subhumans, given his constant Nietzsche-fapping he probably doesn't mean "other than white". Also "native peoples" lol, from what I know he's greek, so he is a native in his country.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
He ranks the races as Greek->Italian->French->subhuman

Machocruz

Arcane
Actually, it has never made sense to focus anger on the other man, a stranger, in a cheating situation. The woman is the one who broke the trust, and should receive the brunt of the scorn, although I don't condone physical assault on either party. To do blame the man and let the woman off the hook is just another form of white-knighting.

Drax

Arcane
Heh, I'm more inclined to blame myself for choosing a backstabbing bitch to have a relationship with...
Not that it would EVER happen to me, of course, hmm, yeah..

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
He ranks the races as Greek->Italian->French->subhuman
Funny that he masturbates to Japanese games so much, and what about his spiritual mentor Nietzsche?. Game-wise it's imo subhuman->French----->Italian->Greek :cool:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom