Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interyield.jmp9 malicious website blocked popup warnings

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Every visit to rpg codex sends antimalware bytes on overdriving saying malicious website blocked, both on IE and Chrome.

Last edited:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
There's this old joke where some guy goes to a doctor.

"Doctah, doctah", he says (with a jewish accent), "I've got the strangest pain on my face, and my chest, and my legs, and my stomach."

"And when do they hurt?", he asks with some suspicion.

"Whenever I touch them!", the guy goes, and starts prodding himself on his face, chest, legs and stomach, with accompanying 'ow's whenever he does so.

"I see", says the doctor with a subdued sigh. "What you've got is a broken finger."

Any relation to this thread or its contents are purely coincidental.

Astral Rag

Arcane
IE and Chrome.

52452467.jpg

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Every visit to rpg codex sends antimalware bytes on overdriving saying malicious website blocked, both on IE and Chrome.

Hard to do anything about it (if it's a problem with any of the ads here even) when it's being blocked before we could figure out where exactly it's showing and in what form. Do you have any more info besides the name? Because googling for it comes up with a boatload of potential sources, most of them freely downloadable programs. It could be just an ad for one such program that MWB is jumping on.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Hard to do anything about it (if it's a problem with any of the ads here even) when it's being blocked before we could figure out where exactly it's showing and in what form. Do you have any more info besides the name? Because googling for it comes up with a boatload of potential sources, most of them freely downloadable programs. It could be just an ad for one such program that MWB is jumping on.

I haven't had the problem since, so it was likely an issue on my end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom