Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News inXile admit that Torment stretch goal content has been cut, including companions

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
If you want to boycott inXile because of their shitty public relations, fine. But I think it's pretty stupid. The end product is what matters, not their PR.

It’s no stupid. When Fargo was living out of the crumbs of mobile games, the Codex was the only place that was talking about his past games and keeping the cRPG flames alive. Codexers also help funding his games by kickstarter and promoted them continuously. If you could list the shitty things that InXile could do to the Codex, being blacklisted by a publisher would be the last thing I would think of. InXile treated the Codex with unforgivable ingratitude, and the way posters such as you ignore this reveals lack of appreciation for the Codex, if not lack of self-respect. And by the way, it’s all tied. The treated the Codex like garbage, because they don’t give a dam about our opinion, hide things they cut, etc. If you don’t appreciate feedback and you are not up front about things, chances are that your “product” will suck.

Codex posters of all people should not pretend to be special snowflakes who aren't appreciated enough.

Yes, inXile is doing some stupid things in its PR, but the reaction of many here is way out of proportion as well.

duanth123

Arcane
Lady Error learn to fucking read

And by the way, it’s all tied. The treated the Codex like garbage, because they don’t give a dam about our opinion, hide things they cut, etc. If you don’t appreciate feedback and you are not up front about things, chances are that your “product” will suck.

Think about where Larian would be now if they had acted with D:OS the way InXile has with Torment.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah, I don't understand what's all fuss about?
It is, well - capitalism after all, which is built exclusively on lie, when strong and cunning one rob weak and naive one. The business is business...

I have one article on this subject (more or less), sadly only in Russian, also the name of article is a quote from Calvin Coolidge.

Last edited:

duanth123

Arcane
It is, well - capitalism after all, which is built exclusively on lie, when strong and cunning one rob weak and naive one. The business is business...

Problem is, they suck even at telling lies. And regarding a product that is niche to begin with (meaning, a greater dependence on customer retention and satisfaction.)

As compared to say a Time Warner or other major utility company that will always be steeped in consumers. Or say a AAA PUBLISHER on its 3rd or 4th installment of an established ip

Good customer relations for a smaller company serve a dual purpose of increasing/maintaining sales and covering deficits in certain areas. I mean isn't the entire point off Early Access free, monetized QA? And they fucked that up too by infrequent beta updates.

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Lady Error learn to fucking read

And by the way, it’s all tied. The treated the Codex like garbage, because they don’t give a dam about our opinion, hide things they cut, etc. If you don’t appreciate feedback and you are not up front about things, chances are that your “product” will suck.

Think about where Larian would be now if they had acted with D:OS the way InXile has with Torment.

“Chances are their game will suck because of how they are handling their PR.“ Right.

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
If tomorrow someone will make game where are no or close to zero women at all, or all they are in position of maids whom ass you can spank, there will be no Negroes, and only white male persons - what will happen howdo you think?

They are plenty of visual novels exactly like that, sometimes you are the one getting spanked. For people who are into that i recommend Starless. Lots of C&C. You can rape and be raped by lots of people and even a few animals.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, I imagine if anyone made a game like that it would be out of spite. Or just to support the opposite agenda so I don't really care what would happen.

No, I didn't understand, I mean real good RPG, fullscale, like Fallout, BG and other, not a joke game.
Those games are not like what you described, are they? There are games released today that don't bend to SJWs and nothing happens.

What you describe is fictional, it makes no sense. A game doesn't have to be like that to be free of the SJW stink.

What, you think say, Siege of Dragonspear would have been less successful without the SJW pandering? That's a good example of doing more harm than good and if it was just a regular game like BG nobody would've said anything.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A strong element of capitalistic business is reputation. If you value long term gains over immediate profits, you don't have strong incentives to cheat people, or the very least you don't want to get caught cheating.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
“Chances are their game will suck because of how they are handling their PR.“ Right.

"Bad PR" in this case involves ignoring feedback and dishonest development practices, like cutting content without warning, and dumbing down game design to achieve a bigger audience. In what planet this will not affect the quality of the “product”? Probably in the same planet composed exclusively by fanboys.

Yes, inXile is doing some stupid things in its PR, but the reaction of many here is way out of proportion as well.

OUT OF PROPORTION? Out of proportion is selling an idea based on evil publishers and then recurring to the same publishers to stab your audience in the back. Out of proportion is blacklisting the Codex based on gossip. Out of proportion is asking money to make a spiritual successor of a PC classic and then delaying development cycle to port it to consoles. Out of proportion is saying that a complex cRPG will be good despite the compiling evidence that it is being systematically butchered to please the said console audience. Out of proportion is saying that anyone is out of proportion for complaining that the Toment name is being dragged to the mud and compared with the likes of Mass Effect. Out of proportion is acting like games don’t matter in a forum about games.

Darkzone

Arcane
I wonder what eventually drove them to be like this. I remember they used to be OK a couple of years back, posting here and all.

Since it happened at about the time Techland showed up I think it would be a pretty big coincidence to not be related.
I'm pretty sure they're essentially Techland's puppets at this point, making them say whatever they want, including this bullshit about being open.

And the Codex, well.. it's not good for business to support a site that criticizes your work, right?

I don't think that Techland would shoot them self into the foot, since this is their first major publisher attempt. They have also certainly enough money due to Dead Island, Dying Light and Call of Juarez. Also you have to take into the consideration that Plansecape Torment is very very beloved by slavs, especially by the poles.
I think that Fargo has spooken in Poland with them and asked if they could help the project out or they have offered inXile some bucks for the honor ("God, Honor, Planscape Torment") and money of pubishing T:ToN, and that is when they came on board.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I don't think that Techland would shoot them self into the foot, since this is their first major publisher attempt.
It's like they're shooting themselves in the foot by trying not to shoot themselves in the foot. You said it yourself, they have no experience.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I don't think that Techland would shoot them self into the foot, since this is their first major publisher attempt. They have also certainly enough money due to Dead Island, Dying Light and Call of Juarez. Also you have to take into the consideration that Plansecape Torment is very very beloved by slavs, especially by the poles.
I think that Fargo has spooken in Poland with them and asked if they could help the project out or they have offered inXile some bucks for the honor ("God, Honor, Planscape Torment") and money of pubishing T:ToN, and that is when they came on board.

Yeah, I don't believe in publishers giving out money out of good will... or because the country where they're from loves a game. This is the real world, dude. Individuals may give out their money for dreams, but not a company.
And there's no shooting in the foot. It's not like they're going to come and say "yeah, we are directing inXile to do everything we want" if they indeed to that. All the blame falls on inXile and in the end I guess they deserve it.

Anyway, that's just my theory on what happened to cut everyone on inXile from the Codex. I'm not saying it to defend inXile as a whole, but I find it difficult to believe all of them decided the same thing. I thought we were supposed to be the hivemind?

The only other explanation would be that they were just pretending and coming here only because they needed the extra money... but then... what, they don't need it anymore? Doesn't look like it by how it's going there.

Last edited:

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
"Bad PR" in this case involves ignoring feedback

Oh no, a game company didn't listen to my feedback. You're acting like they decided to make an Action RPG out of Torment or something. No, it's still a TB RPG with C&C.

dishonest development practices, like cutting content without warning

Without warning? :lol:

and dumbing down game design to achieve a bigger audience

What exactly was dumbed down? Including the use of hitpoints like in any other RPG? I still haven't seen any actual examples of dumbing down despite the "console ports are teh devil" drama.

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism

I have one article on this subject (more or less), sadly only in Russian, also the name of article is a quote from Calvin Coolidge.

You are Russian.

Darkzone

Arcane
I don't think that Techland would shoot them self into the foot, since this is their first major publisher attempt.
It's like they're shooting themselves in the foot by trying not to shoot themselves in the foot. You said it yourself, they have no experience.
Yes, but this is pretty obvious that it will be not well received. Only inXile didn't get the memo.

Yeah, I don't believe in publishers giving out money out of good will... or because the country where they're from loves a game. This is the real world, dude. Individuals may give out their money for dreams, but not a company.
And there's no shooting in the foot. It's not like they're going to come and say "yeah, we are directing inXile to do everything we want" if they indeed to that. All the blame falls on inXile and in the I guess they deserve it.

Anyway, that's just my theory on what happened to cut everyone on inXile from the Codex. I'm not saying it to defend inXile as a whole, but I find it difficult to believe all of them decided the same thing. I thought we were supposed to be the hivemind?
The only other explanation would be that they were just pretending and coming here only because they needed the extra money... but then... what, they don't need it anymore? Doesn't look like it by how it's going there.

Reputation is the motto. If Techland gets a bad reputation then they can pack their things and go home, because nobody will work with them again as publishers. So no they do not give money for dreams, but for a prestige project that could position them right in field for future publisher projects.
Perhaps the bros wasn't that much bros as you have thought? Or perhaps Techland has advised inXile to cut the ties to the Codex, because of the previous Riptide fallout. ???
But i don't think that Techland would sabotage T:ToN, because for them there is also much at the stakes, and they have enough money due to the sales of Dying Light (5 million copies).

Does anyone remember what was the name of the polish Planescape Torment site?

RAG

Educated
Honestly if they deliver a kickass game I won't care a bit. I might actually thank them for cutting content in order to rise the quality of the game.

If the game sucks more power to us for having more things to bash them for.

I haven't visited the TToN Oasis in any previous game and never read a conversation with The Toy so I am not emotionally invested to either of these things.
I would care if that was a sequel and gutted a promised, dear to me, character though.

Lambach

Arcane

Actually, I'd argue chances are the game will suck because they've obviously mismanaged mostly everything about it pretty much since day 1. The shit PR is just a symptom of the underlying problems. Also, IIRC, they've got some grade-A imbeciles on the writing team, which is rather concerning when talking about a game that aims to be a spiritual successor to Planescape.

V_K

Arcane
And another one is a month away. So what's your point? They start pre-production on new games while others are being finished.
And in the same timeframe HBS managed to put out 4 video games and one tabletop one, with a combined budget of less than any one inXile kickstarter.
Like there are a TON of companies delivering better RPG's out there?
Given that inXile's record includes such masterpieces as 2004's Bard's Tale and Hunted: The Demon's Forge, even Bethesda delivers better RPGs.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Problem is, they suck even at telling lies. And regarding a product that is niche to begin with (meaning, a greater dependence on customer retention and satisfaction.)

As compared to say a Time Warner or other major utility company that will always be steeped in consumers. Or say a AAA PUBLISHER on its 3rd or 4th installment of an established ip

Good customer relations for a smaller company serve a dual purpose of increasing/maintaining sales and covering deficits in certain areas. I mean isn't the entire point off Early Access free, monetized QA? And they fucked that up too by infrequent beta updates.

I mean I understand it in general, details don't interest me because it's not important. I mean you all discuus details, why? Look, I see good comment, answer on which let me brifly explain this matter.

Those games are not like what you described, are they?
Absolutely are. I described hipitetical good large-csale game with such elements.

There are games released today that don't bend to SJWs and nothing happens.
Are they? Where are those games? Tell me about it, because even fucking commercial roguelikes , like ToME4 has in description of classe "she" by default.
Tell me about game, made by at least medium-sized company, sucessfull game that have large amouts of attention, that is not filled with SJW-vomit.
And better of all if it will be RPG, not Goat Simulator.
Like I see nothing of that sort.

What you describe is fictional, it makes no sense. A game doesn't have to be like that to be free of the SJW stink.
What, you think say, Siege of Dragonspear would have been less successful without the SJW pandering? That's a good example of doing more harm than good and if it was just a regular game like BG nobody would've said anything.
Look, if I understood you right, you are basically stating that game that has what I describe can't be a good game.
Game - of course - doesn't have to be like that, but creator of that game, he actually may want it to in game.
And let us assume that this game is good, and my hyperbolized example is organically inserted in the game, and finally we can finish to discussing details and return to discuaa what happen with those poor bastards then?

A strong element of capitalistic business is reputation. If you value long term gains over immediate profits, you don't have strong incentives to cheat people, or the very least you don't want to get caught cheating.
Sadly reputation is NOT.
But don't get caught is a good part. But even it doesn't matter today.

I re-read this article
after 8 years, and it still good, it is mostly about how in reality operates the US economy - capitalism, with excursion to early capitalism in 19 cantury throughout 20 century, and newest times. it was written in the wake of the economic crisis of 2008, but only the very last part about it, 90% has educational function about what is capitalism, free market, wage labor and corporations, and dispel some philistine illusions about all that.
I desided to translate it, so I need all help I can get, maybe Russian-speaking volunteers, and someone for proofreading.

I want to do this because then all these fruitless talks about how "business must" will be greatly reduced, which is good for entropy and you.
Tl:dr - Business must only to make money.

Plansecape Torment is very very beloved by slavs, especially by the poles.
Hey, HEY! Easy there, I'll fix it right here - especially by the russians.

You are Russian.

You caught the very essence. Yes, as Russian with soviet background, I have racial trait - a knowledge what capitalism is.
And it ssems you all somehow expect from business, that it will be - honest?
You can righfully expect it from persons, separate people, like VD or Whalenought duo, but can't expect it from business, more than that you can't expect it from mid-lvl business like inXile.

kazgar

Arcane
Kickstarter backer apology just landed in my inbox

Updated Our Journal (63): A Look Back on Development
Posted by inXile entertainment (Creator)

tl;dr: Colin talks about Torment's development and the future; Monte Cook's novella now available; new Torment media

Hello Exiles,

Colin here. It's crazy to think that it's just about a month from Torment's release date. To start, we wanted to give you a taste of some of the game's quests in this interactive trailer. Hosted by, well, me, there's some early game side-quest spoilers, but it'll give you a taste of what the game has to offer if you haven't already jumped into the early access version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfp4Lqdsx84
You'll want to watch this on a desktop and have annotations turned on for the most interactivity!

A Look Back on Development
As our release date nears, we decided to look back on the game's development, to talk about where we are, how far we've come, and how we move forward from here.

When we set out to make Torment: Tides of Numenera, our vision was to make a thematic successor to Planescape: Torment. We’d explore a new setting, and use a new core question to explore a similar vein of philosophical thought. I am proud to say that the response from you, our backers, has been incredibly positive. I’ve told this story before, but it bears repeating: when Brian asked me to be the creative lead for Torment, I had to take some time to think about it, and I almost turned down the opportunity. I knew what Planescape: Torment meant to people, after all. For people to say that we have succeeded in creating a tonal and thematic successor is… well, it’s overwhelming, and I – WE – are grateful for the opportunity.

As with any creative work, game development is an iterative and uncertain process. When we over-funded at a higher level than we could ever have expected, that led to an increase in scope and size of the game accordingly. We went from one major city hub to two. We added new companions, more locations such as the Ascension, the Castoff's Labyrinth, new cults like the Dendra O'hur, and more. We added Meres to the game, whole text-based mini-stories that themselves have their own reactivity and many branching paths, and even more surprises to find. We have an expanded soundtrack that's longer than Planescape: Torment's by a decent margin, and a universe rich enough to fill multiple novellas.

During the Kickstarter, we had to move fast. We had to make decisions and add content on the fly. The problem is, as with any plan, some of those decisions looked great on paper but didn’t survive contact with reality. Building a game is not a straight line from start to finish. It’s not as simple as creating a design document, implementing it, and shipping it. It’s an endlessly iterative process, one where ideas must be thought up, discussed, prototyped, iterated on again, and tested in game. The cycle repeats frequently. Sometimes, these ideas don’t work out the way you intended or just don’t feel like they fit properly in the theme of the game. A lesson we've taken away since the Kickstarter campaign is to avoid being too specific in detailing early designs, locations, and characters – it's fun and exciting at the time for us and you, but...

Well, what can change the nature of a game? This is one (non-canonical) answer: Creating it. For instance, the story we launched with, while still being true to the vision of the game, has undergone at least seven major revisions.

Some of our players and community members recently pointed out that they noticed that some features had changed from what we initially detailed. The one that has come up the most is the companion roster. The early access version doesn't feature the companion list we initially had our sights on. This is true: for the release version, there will be six. While we laid the groundwork for more, while building the game we realized that we had to make a tradeoff between companions with depth, or a larger amount. We chose to focus on the added richness and personality that you expect with a smaller group. The game’s scope increased considerably over what we originally set out to build, and we underestimated the amount of time and iteration it would take to make our companions as reactive and branching as they needed to be.

We didn't want these characters to end up with storylines that felt incomplete. We didn’t want to force them into the late game. Focusing on a smaller number gave us the opportunity to add more banter, more voice-over, and deeper storylines and outcomes for them.

Crafting is another stretch goal feature that we did some initial design on, but that work did not mesh well with the rest of the game's systems. Rather than adding an element that felt tacked-on (and worse, out of place for Torment), we repurposed those resources. We added more cyphers and artifacts to the game. We also added some other, more story-based elements to further flesh out equipment and items. That helped the items fit with the structure and style of the emerging game.

Some of you have been asking about the Oasis, an area we talked about during the campaign as our second major city. Though we fully intended that the Oasis would be our second city, story changes, plus our growing fascination with the Bloom, turned that location into our second major hub instead. In fact, the Bloom and surrounding areas are much larger than we originally discussed building for the Oasis. This didn't adversely affect the length of the game – we’re still delivering a second major hub, and we feel this was the right move for the game creatively. It meant we could focus on a setting that felt darker and more distinctly Torment, and it improved the pacing immeasurably.

Changes like these happen in the development of any game. Speaking for inXile, I can tell you that we always undertake them to deliver you a better experience. To do anything else would be doing you a disservice.

But our focus on the game led to a different disservice. Namely, our lack of communication. We have always been major proponents of openness during development, but we did not communicate these changes earlier, and we should have done so sooner. For this, you have the entire team’s sincerest apologies. Going forward both with Torment and our future games, we hope to increase our efforts in making sure that you know the status and future plans for inXile’s projects.

So, you might be asking, what’s up after Torment releases next month? Fortunately, we're in the era of internet connections and ongoing post-release support. We still have plenty of ideas for Torment! We'll be thinking about ways we can restore some of the remaining ideas that work in the game. Of course, as our backers who helped make the game happen, any of these updates – such as DLCs and expansions – will be yours free of charge. This goes for both Kickstarter backers and those who backed through our website.

Italian Localization
One other topic: the Italian localization. When we set out to create Torment, our planned size was significantly smaller. Torment in its final form grew to a much bigger, deeper RPG, and has over 1.2 million words. When we chose our planned localizations for the game, that word count and expanded scope for the game didn't exist yet. Unfortunately, it turns out that localization a game script of such a magnitude to a good standard of quality is extremely costly.

With Wasteland 2, we could turn to many of our backers, who volunteered their time and talent to help build the game's localization. With Torment, we wanted to pursue professional localization efforts. Unfortunately, during this process, we made the difficult decision to drop support for Italian - both our backer numbers and the sales of our prior RPGs in Italy meant it was unlikely we'd be able to field the very high costs.

We’re looking into ways to bring you Italian in a post-release capacity, such as community translations. The producers will keep you informed on that if we have any news on that. Regardless, we understand that some of our Italian fans backed the game hoping to play that version. If you are an Italian backer and unable to play the game in English, and you would like a pledge refund, please contact us at our customer support page.

Monte Cook's Novella
8wFRNUNg-vnRu4h348JdoUx3h5G77ugWRPGOmvJryhMNtfVthpy6sUrMa5feGgJsCBAITh9qxYhCBnS-YcD_FdkbdczJgWiDNFS1tbAnqwTnhe3fv41BY-jHI2pYJFENOvsUzQ3Vys-P_x-s0IdfguoVcFh5yjX4q2Nz-s8BPWiDHaGVAfYtPGYr5pE6ULWghhdVWRNPDXpPU8tITnGNQOzQ25kZXV-wMQlwib6xN7A32ugmyMAIcD0w2YtQnpg-=s0-d-e1-ft

As we mentioned above, we have seven novellas being created for Torment, many of them stretch goals. With the game so close to release, it's only fitting that Monte Cook's novella is now ready for you to enjoy. Titled Palimpsest, this one does not fall in the initial "From the Depths" series, but still ties into the game lore and themes. Here's the summary from Monte himself:

Varden works with the numenera, the strange relics left over from the world's prior civilizations. Always seeking new finds, Varden has recently found something quite extraordinary that he calls the Arthenac. This discovery is the source of incredible energies, enough to power a whole city. Even though he can't stay at the discovery site, he knows that he can't just leave the Arthenac unprotected. So he quickly assembles an automaton from some parts that he's gathered to watch over it.

It doesn't take long for the automaton to show that she's far more than he suspected, however-she's intelligent, and has free will. Varden names her Palimpsest. Over the years, Varden visits his "daughter" Palim from time to time, each time discovering that she's grown in personality and understanding. Meanwhile, Palim gains a far greater awareness of the Arthenac and its true nature.

Varden's early efforts to learn more about the Arthenac and what he can do with it trigger events that impact both he and Palim later in their lives. The story that unfolds over decades leads to a confrontation with a power-hungry castoff of the Changing God and the ties that bind parent and child-creator and creation-together no matter how much time has passed.

If your reward level included Monte's novella, you can find it on your Rewards page – just click your "Downloads" button.

Media & Press
In the lead-up to release there's also been a huge number of new videos, previews, and more hitting the web. We wanted to share a taste of these with you.

First, we have another trailer, this one focusing on our combat and character systems. You can see it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbg2UkpRsno
Next, I was able to meet with Angry Joe and show off the game. You can see the full half-hour stream of the Bloom, but keep in mind that there are some later-game area spoilers here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryz38MV3IE4
Above, I alluded to the reception of the game being positive, and that's also been echoed in our experiences with the press. We recently held events both in North America as well as Europe, and we got a chance to share the game. Virtually all of them came away with good impressions, whether that was Eurogamer, PC World, IGN, PC Gamer, Polygon, or the many more than what I'm able to list here.

And finally, if you're in London on the weekend of 18-19 February, we'll have Torment: Tides of Numenera playable at the PC Gamer Weekender in Olympia. You can read more in our release here, or read more about the PC Gamer Weekender here.

Shout-Outs
There are a few more cool things happening we wanted to share with you as well. First, the theatrical cut of Numenera: Strand short film is now available for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_wiYzHZ70
Brought to you by Monte Cook Games and Valdes/Eriksdotter, Numenera: Strand is a captivating introduction to the Numenera universe, so we highly recommend you take a look if you haven't yet seen it.

We'd also like to take a moment to mention Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, by Obsidian Entertainment, whose crowdfunding campaign just launched on Fig. As many of you are well aware, Torment is built on some of the technology behind the first Pillars of Eternity, and so shares some common DNA with it. We're looking forward to it quite a bit, as it looks like it's shaping up to be yet another rich, engrossing CRPG.

Colin McComb,
Creative Lead

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
"Some people have pointed out..." -- had noone bitched about it, we'd have said nothing and maybe it'd been just fine.

Seriously what the fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom