Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News inXile admit that Torment stretch goal content has been cut, including companions

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
You care dumb fuck if you go on a button pressing rampage like a shitty piano player.

Lol, yes because that takes more than 20 seconds of clicking on buttons...oh wait...

Oh, so you click because you don't care? Please do go on SIR!

Like you assholes would take it easy. Even right now when everything is settled you still voice discontent with buttons, because you can't articulate shit (being butthurt to death). While your butthurt tears are mercilessly crushed...

Button ratings are serious business...

No, but it shows that you cannot let it go even when you have nothing of value to say. Basically the definition of butthurt.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Oh, so you click because you don't care? Please do go on SIR!

I care as much as scratching an itch or popping a pimple.

So my posts make you itch? Itch=don't care? Like a pimple for a 16 yr old girl? Seriously, I don't speak retard...

No, but it shows that you cannot let it go and have nothing of value to say. Basically the definition of butthurt.

Oh ok. *rates his post butthurt*

That's because it's the only thing you can add to this conversation. Definition of a butthurt idiot.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Oh, very interesting point, Sir. I think you do have a serious point here, please go on. That was very well written post by a totally not butthurt person. Please do go on, your camp of "I have nothing of value to say, but want to contribute my feelings" is gaining traction. Rads is already slurping here.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
64483794.jpg

tormund

Arcane
If it's our fault for trusting them then clearly to remain innocent in the future, we shouldn't trust these people ever again.
And their next KS will be met with the overwhelming positivity by Codex, with money being thrown at the screen, and mockery and onslaught of negative rating for everyone who expresses open dissent.
Even this thread is slowly shifting to opposite side.

Also, "why should ppl be mad at bad PR" comments are hilarious. Gamers were so long treated like shit, like sheep that is to be punched whenever they show slightest disobedience, like meat puppets who exist only to throw money at you without having the slightest of rights bestowed upon consumers... that so many nerds comprehend that situation as normal, and sneer at those who point it out for what it is.

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If it's our fault for trusting them then clearly to remain innocent in the future, we shouldn't trust these people ever again.
And their next KS will be met with the overwhelming positivity by Codex, with money being thrown at the screen, and mockery and onslaught of negative rating for everyone who expresses open dissent.
But it wasn't and I don't think a lot of money was contributed. Or are you suggesting that WL3 campaign had an unconditionally positive reception around here?

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!

Haha, what? Did you sleep under a rock when the Wasteland 3 campaign was on? InEptile is being scorned upon by pretty much everyone at the Codex. Naive idealist that I am I'm still confident Torment will be decent but there's no way that company is getting even a single cent from me in the future.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Also, "why should ppl be mad at bad PR" comments are hilarious. Gamers were so long treated like shit, like sheep that is to be punched whenever they show slightest disobedience, like meat puppets who exist only to throw money at you without having the slightest of rights bestowed upon consumers... that so many nerds comprehend that situation as normal, and sneer at those who point it out for that it is.

I don't care about bad PR if the product is good. However, I also don't care about good PR if the product is shit. Hence, I don't care about PR.

I didn't back WL3, they did something to put me off (I don't remember what, must have been serious :lol: ). But if Torment will end up a better than average game, I will likely buy/back their games. However, if it's shit that's it from me.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
2 or 3 dumbfucks going against the grain isn't shifting to the opposite side. It's dumbfucks acting like dumbfucks.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
2 or 3 dumbfucks going against the grain isn't shifting to the opposite side. It's dumbfucks acting like dumbfucks.
You remind of J.W. Bush. You have the same opinion on Wednesday you had on Monday, no matter what happened on Tuesday.

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
that so many nerds comprehend that situation as normal, and sneer at those who point it out for that it is.
If you talk about me, I just pointed out about wrong expectations about what business is, and what it must do.

You can't expect business to play fair, that's not how people made big money.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
I don't care if they treat me like shit if the product is good.

Fixed.

But why should I? In life you mostly get treated very well by crooks and hucksters. At the end of day I let the product speak for developers and not developers for their product. Besides, I am gonna be playing the game not the developers...

At this point this all fermentation of butthurt seems to be self enforced rather than natural. There is nothing to be butthurt about except hurt feelings and being a special snowflake that was ignored.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
And their next KS will be met with the overwhelming positivity by Codex, with money being thrown at the screen, and mockery and onslaught of negative rating for everyone who expresses open dissent. Even this thread is slowly shifting to opposite side.

That’s an excellent comment. The only difference is that just few fanboys would have the courage to stand up to the abuse of the haters now. The vast majority will still silently buy T:ToN. Few months from now, they will talk about it as if nothing had happened, just like happened with PoE or Tyranny. That’s why there is much decline in the Codex top cRPGs list. The retards ignore the criticism and win at the end.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
And their next KS will be met with the overwhelming positivity by Codex, with money being thrown at the screen, and mockery and onslaught of negative rating for everyone who expresses open dissent. Even this thread is slowly shifting to opposite side.

That’s an excellent comment. The only difference is that just few fanboys would have the courage to stand up to the abuse of the haters now. The vast majority will still silently buy T:ToN. Few months from now, they will talk about it as if nothing had happened, just like happened with PoE or Tyranny. That’s why there is much decline in the Codex top cRPGs list. The retards ignore the criticism and win at the end.
FOR FUCKS SAKE. Your criticism has 0 substance. Your transmitting butthurt and QQ to the Unfair and Rigged world.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
But they treat you, their customer like shit. Every moment of existance.
You exist only to buy their product, nothing more.

OH MY GOD. Someone please give Fenix a commie tag. I can't stand this anymore. Fenix, you seem like a nice person. Do you ever read any economics textbooks? I'm not talking about Marx, I'm talking about economics. If these seem too captalist to you, try "Economics without illusions", by Joseph Heath.

Prime Junta

Few months from now, they will talk about it as if nothing had happened, just like happened with PoE or Tyranny.

If the game turns out to be really good I'm willing to forgive and forget.

However, I've already played through, what, half of it (or however much is in the EA), and while it wasn't all terrible, it wasn't even close to that good. The Bloom needs to come with a complimentary blowjob to make up for it. (Those mouths though...)

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
It doesn’t matter whether the game will end up good or not. They will say positive things and create a following because they have a short memory, or give too much importance to pedigree or whatever. People tend to forget the past too easily.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
It doesn’t matter whether the game will end up good or not. They will say positive things and create a following because they have a short memory, or give too much importance to pedigree or whatever. People tend to forget the past too easily.
What past? They cut some shit content out without your written consent it's not like they used your asshole without your permision. Don't act like you have been violated and can't move on with your life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom