Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I am not entirely sure whatever I did wrong. He keeps insulting me on my profile, calls me a parasite, and rates everything I post "shit".

Could this be jealousy ? Could this be he is just craving for my attention ? Oh, Irnie, don't you know I'm already taken ?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I am not entirely sure whatever I did wrong. He keeps insulting me on my profile, calls me a parasite, and rates everything I post "shit".

This is terribly annoying to me. I want everyone on the Internet to love me. People give me enough shit IRL because of my job !

This is the RPG Codex, where you are free to post whatever you want... as long as you accept that you face the consequences of what you post.

You have posted some really stupid things lately (Example: The French President thread) and you are being called out on that.

Instead of standing up for yourself and what you believe in and confronting the source of your troubles, you run to the nearest authority figure and whine about how you're the target of hate and aggression towards you, while simultaneously showing that you have no self-awareness whatsoever.

Finally, by showing that you "want everyone in the Internet to love me" you are showing that you lack the spine to publicly state your opinion and/or stand by it, and therefore fail to fulfill the basic requirements to take part in discussions in, or of, the real world.

This is not a Safe Space. You should know this by now. Deal with it or move somewhere else.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
To broke the spell, you must make a selfie in a women's bathroom and put it on dex.

I thought this was enough
4KSEXkh.jpg

GarlandExCon

Arcane

Could this be jealousy ? Could this be he is just craving for my attention ? Oh, Irnie, don't you know I'm already taken ?

I'd get over it, bro. Dude did the same thing to me because I had the nerve to have an opinion about Sessions being bad for criminal justice reform, something that I happen to know a little bit about. I guess he has that much free time on his hands or is that big of a loser, I have no idea, but I actually find it funny and think it's good for a laugh. Look at the stuff on your profile as badges of honor or finger paints from a retard.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
All those srs bsns people replying to a joke thread with lolbutthurtcuck jumping to the opportunity to lecture an oldfag about lecodexfreedomofspeech meme, holy shit guys wat

Is this fucking faggot idiot responding to joke posts like they are serious? Time for a lobotomy to correct that deranged brain.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom