Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
You need a dictionary because Trump is not 'wildly popular.'

I remember when they said that during the election too.

Inb4 "muh popular vote"

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Seriously, having a president wildly popular.
You need a dictionary because Trump is not 'wildly popular.'

All you have to say? :lol:

He is wildly popular with his constituents ie actual conservatives (and non commie democrats even, what few there are any more), not with communist retards, illegal aliens and cnn news.

Come back to me in a year then say again how smart you are, worked out great with your predictions so far.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
God damn the pope looks like a beta cuck next to DRUMPF :argh:

He has a look of butthurt only toppable by some of our own liblol board members. That cryptoleftist turd is a heretic if ever there was one.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Francis should have had that faggot beaten by his guards to be honest

fuckikng protestant homo
Swiss guard are much more conservative than DRUMP :argh: let alone the pope. They probably daydream of burning him at the stake as an antipope.

Telengard

Arcane
People, don't you even know the statements of your heroes? I'll summarize them for you.

Slavs, Serbs, Poles, and Romani are all Mongaloids, and thus of a lesser race than Nords and Germans, while the Celtic peoples (Franks, Angles, Jutes) are a slightly lesser Germanic stock, and Japanese and Chinese are honorary aryans.

I mean, honestly. You'd think you can't read.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
People, don't you even know the statements of your heroes? I'll summarize them for you.

Slavs, Serbs, Poles, and Romani are all Mongaloids, and thus of a lesser race than Nords and Germans, while the Celtic peoples (Franks, Angles, Jutes) are a slightly lesser Germanic stock, and Japanese and Chinese are honorary aryans.

Obviously Hitler was insane, he believed Frenchies were human for starters and was a vegetarian on top of it all. Fucking diseased.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Some dude Mortmal instantly gave me 1400 shit ratings a few days ago. People here at Codex are simply "that type of guy" that puts dead animals on your stoop. Not worth worrying about.

Then I can be happy
repressedhomorainbow.gif
has only spent one day rating all my post he could find, even though I have not talked to him in weeks. I have given a report to the authority, that he is a frightening homesexual.

Though I must say that I find that a bit crass, spamming 1,400 ratings would be considered a denial of service attack on other sites.

I am not entirely sure whatever I did wrong. He keeps insulting me on my profile, calls me a parasite, and rates everything I post "shit".

Could this be jealousy ? Could this be he is just craving for my attention ? Oh, Irnie, don't you know I'm already taken ?

Bro, just wait until he has his next meltdown. I give the guy half a year max before he is gone, he's already completely bonkers.

Severian Silk

Trump won't get impeached because GOP is scared of all the people who voted him into office. Plus Trump basically gives GOP everything they have wanted for the last 30 years.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
Trump won't get impeached because GOP is scared of all the people who voted him into office. Plus Trump basically gives GOP everything they have wanted for the last 30 years.

And there's 0 reason to impeach. Comey's testifying just reinforced the fact that Trump has done literally nothing wrong.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar

Obviously Hitler was insane, he believed Frenchies were human for starters and was a vegetarian on top of it all. Fucking diseased.

oi0j5.jpg

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-roots-1.309938

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
So Covfefe is one of the segments of an enchanted tale that has the power to banish evil demon worshipers, similar to the miracles in Dark Souls? Gotcha.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
So Covfefe is one of the segments of an enchanted tale that has the power to banish evil demon worshipers, similar to the miracles in Dark Souls? Gotcha.

I thin it means basically "I stand alone" or :blademaster:

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar

It would be amusing if it were true but it's just typical jew lies/butthurt. E1b they claim he belongs to is not even jewish, but european neolithic. If anything it means he probably has roots going back in gaymanistan for 10k+ years.

Nope. That haplogroup is rare in western Europe. You also don't even need DNA testing because you can just look at Hitler with his dark features and tell he is not a blonde blue-eyed nordic aryan. And why would evidence showing he had Jewish ancestry be a "typical jew lie"? They don't want to be associated with him, or have people believe that his father was Jewish, but the facts seem to suggest this.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt

It would be amusing if it were true but it's just typical jew lies/butthurt. E1b they claim he belongs to is not even jewish, but european neolithic. If anything it means he probably has roots going back in gaymanistan for 10k+ years.

Nope. That haplogroup is rare in western Europe. You also don't even need DNA testing because you can just look at Hitler with his dark features and tell he is not a blonde blue-eyed nordic aryan. And why would evidence showing he had Jewish ancestry be a "typical jew lie"? They don't want to be associated with him, or have people believe that his father was Jewish, but the facts seem to suggest this.

No, you're just a fucking retard. 10% of Germany is e1b shit for brains. There jewish e1b is completely separate from this one, which is common in european neolithic.

If that's even his skull at all which is doubtful.

Jews like you have told a million retarded lies about hitler like having 1 0r 3 testicles. He was a retard, but still not as big of a retard as you.

Also, you can look at some color photos of Hitler. He has pale blue eyes, which is the feature he's known for and very pale skin. In his younger pics without the bizarre mustache he looks super white looking.

Chris Avelltwo

Scholar
No, you're just a fucking retard. 10% of Germany is e1b shit for brains. There jewish e1b is completely separate from this one, which is common in european neolithic.

If that's even his skull at all which is doubtful.

Jews like you have told a million retarded lies about hitler like having 1 0r 3 testicles. He was a retard, but still not as big of a retard as you.

Also, you can look at some color photos of Hitler. He has pale blue eyes, which is the feature he's known for and very pale skin. In his younger pics without the bizarre mustache he looks super white looking.

Need more proof? Well, here you go. Here's a picture of Hitler's father, Alois:

Alois_Hitler_in_his_last_years.jpg

He looks exactly like Curly from the three stooges, who was Jewish.

11d32310-f45c-49af-ae64-f3f194c4ce8c.jpg

And BTW, Hitler himself looks like Moe Howard of the Three Stooges.

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Moe-Howard.jpg

Hitler actually hated the Three Stooges, because they reminded him so much of himself and his Jewish roots.

why-hitler-hated-the-three-stooges.jpg

In his younger pics without the bizarre mustache he looks super white looking.

babyhitttl.JPG

Nope, he still looks like Moe Howard. Even has the same retarded bowl haircut.

Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Need more proof? Well, here you go. Here's a picture of Hitler's father, Alois:

Alois_Hitler_in_his_last_years.jpg

troe071.jpg

This is what baltic people look like, this is a snippet from an anthropology textbook. He is as german as german gets, very obviously prussian. And hitler was well.

He looks exactly like Curly from the three stooges, who was Jewish.

11d32310-f45c-49af-ae64-f3f194c4ce8c.jpg

And BTW, Hitler himself looks like Moe Howard of the Three Stooges.

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Moe-Howard.jpg

Hitler actually hated the Three Stooges, because they reminded him so much of himself and his Jewish roots.

why-hitler-hated-the-three-stooges.jpg

babyhitttl.JPG

Nope, he still looks like Moe Howard. Even has the same retarded bowl haircut.

Jews can look like anything but if you think they look the same then you are massively retarded.

I know you think you shake my worldview or something but I don't care if hitler is a jew. You just make yourself look like a fucking idiot who believes everything he sees on tv or on some (((website))) is totally true.

Hitler (if he had that y-dna) has the european type. It is literally closer to a nigger's than to a jew's, though he has no real relation to other at least that is apparent. Certainly not in looks.

adolf-hitler-colour-portrait-photograph.jpg

Yes he don't look as unambiguously white as I do but no one else on the board does either. He is certainly whiter than 99% of the supposed 'white' idiots on this board. Only a few obvious exceptions like revenant and so on.

If faggots like incendiary device can claim to be white then Hitler is like 500% white :lol:

article-2085509-0F6BAD7500000578-291_964x550.jpg

And that straight nose that projects forward but has a straight bridge is actually very european specific. Guy on the left has a very generic nose that could be found all over the world. Hitler's nose actually shows he has some more western european input of some kind.

Thin lips like that also mean he can't really be anything but white unless he's secretly asian.

Also if you shaved that weird mustache then he would actually look 100% british.

A lot of nazis don't look white at all, like goebbels and eichman, but there is no doubt for hitler except to mentally challenged people like you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom