Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is Andhaira a real person?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Or is it the unconscious spirit of the Codex manifested ?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Andhaira is a joint venture by The Daily Mail and The Sun and a testrun of their new content marketing framework: Aggressive News Distribution for High-Tech And Internet Recirculation and Aggregation. Asked for an explanation for that more than cryptic name a The Daily Mail spokesperson had this to say: 'With our news A.N.D.H.A.I.R.A. framework we can leverage our presence on the internet and social media to new highs. Imagine news, digested to exactly what you want to read about right now being delivered to you on demand. Or without demand. Happening entirely in the background, completely invisible to you, the user, not requiring to lift one finger! This is what our new A.N.D.H.A.I.R.A. platform is capable of doing.'

Asked about when A.N.D.H.A.I.R.A. is expected to go live, the spokeswoman responded, 'We are currently testing our new technology on a couple of select internet portals we partnered with and where we know the demand for our brand of news is high - and it has been a spectacular success story so far! The people there are really happy of finally being able to read the newest gossip about what celibrity did what with whom and why - even when they don't want to! We expect that we can launch A.N.D.H.A.I.R.A. for al l our partner sites - and those that aren't - in early 2017.'

It seems that A.N.D.H.A.I.R.A. is not only here to stay but will completely redefine the way how we read news in the future. But will this also change what we read? I remain excited. raw, London, for the CBN.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Andhaira is not a person.
xm4TVBg.jpg

Andhaira is an idea.
WhPFSEI.jpg

yRMaxph.jpg

PjtLO02.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom