Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is Liberal now imprisoned with Prosper and dannyfx1?

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
I already tried talking to Liberal about liberalism, that didn't end well.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Prosper should sticky all of his threads so nobody ever sees the threads Liberal makes.

Alex

Arcane
You know, this is where I usually fruitlessly ask you guys to stop fucking around and unban/free whatever user. But locking Glyphwright in Prosper's forum is kind of a nice idea. So nice in fact I would like to suggest that instead of letting him out, you go all the way and lock all of us in there too.

EG

Nullified
You know, this is where I usually fruitlessly ask you guys to stop fucking around and unban/free whatever user. But locking Glyphwright in Prosper's forum is kind of a nice idea. So nice in fact I would like to suggest that instead of letting him out, you go all the way and lock all of us in there too.
It's nice of you to volunteer yourself for such suffering, in our sted.

Wait a minute...Liberal is actually talking about games now?

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Another week there and he'll be making interesting threads.

...well, maybe more than a week. But what's the hurry?

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

ColCol

Arcane
He should try to claim the prosper-forum for his homeland. Georgia needs at least one small victory.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
free liberal plz
DARKUNDERLORD FREE LIBERAL U SERIAL MENSA SHIRT WEARING DORK

Hmmm. Two nearly back-to-back uninteresting shitposts which add nothing to the conversation on either side of the issue, made by a WCDS serial shitposter. I think somebody else needs to be locked inside Prosperland too. If Liberal is actually creating posts about gaming this could be a viable remedy.

Last edited:

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
free liberal plz
DARKUNDERLORD FREE LIBERAL U SERIAL MENSA SHIRT WEARING DORK

Hmmm. Two nearly back-to-back uninteresting shitposts which add nothing to the conversation on either side of the issue, made by a WCDS serial shitposter. I think somebody else needs to be locked inside Prosperland too. If Liberal is actually creating posts about gaming this could be a viable remedy.

Why can't you just accept me for who I am, TwinkieGorilla? You're always fixated on wanting to change things about me, about us; it's like you've erected this invisible barrier between us that just won't go away. You and I, we share bonds that go beyond the WCDS and liberals... if you'd just open up to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom