Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is the blogdex thread shrinking?

Repressed Homosexual
It used to be 150 pages and now it's 149 pages again.

Honestly, I used to think that it was Surf Solar deleting his embarrassing posts, but then I realised that if he wanted to do that he'd have to delete his entire history.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You know, I have to say, while I agree with you that much about Surf Solar's history here is embarrassing, as far as I know he has yet to have someone write a Codexian Christmas poem about him. So you might want to think about that.

Shitposter

Honestly, I used to think that it was Surf Solar deleting his embarrassing posts, but then I realised that if he wanted to do that he'd have to delete his entire history.

That was pretty good but I can't brofist it because I like SS. Still, that was sharp, nice one.

SoupNazi

That was pretty good but I can't brofist it because I like SS. Still, that was sharp, nice one.
I thought so too but my reason for not brofisting is that it's HHR.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
I think you need to hug it out with Surf, bury the hatchet.

Thread was larger, I remember. If a user deletes a post, it's hidden, but still pops up for admins and that's not happening for me. So, I guess someone from staff perma-deleted something.

Maybe someone took Danny's topic seriously and deleted some of his stuff? But then, he still has live posts there.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/general-blogdex-thread.82758/

I could swear this morning it was at 151 pages, then went to 149 and now to 150 pages, and yet I don't see posts that have been put in retardo land. What gives?

in case anyone actually cares, it's because dannyfx is deleting his replies. he's deleting stuff like

"I'm stuffed with local cuisine, which involves lots of melted cheese and salty grilled bacon and fresh cucumber salad with 4 slices of dark rye bread. I have drank about 2 liters of beer to splash down my dinner. As a dessert fresh strawberries. Yum. Oh and its rainy with grey wet sky like the pic shows. Also I'm watching food vids on Youtube. Soon I'm going to curl in my big comfy bed and drift to sleep, while listening to tender rainstorm outside."

and

"A slow rainy day it is..."

the guy clearly snapped or someone else took over his account or wtf is going on i don't know, but that's why the thread has shrunk.

Repressed Homosexual
OK, that explanation makes sense. I thought in the beginning it could be a XenForo forum bug or something.

Still weird that he deletes even extremely innocuous posts.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
We're still doomed tho, right DU?

Oh, most certainly.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/general-blogdex-thread.82758/

I could swear this morning it was at 151 pages, then went to 149 and now to 150 pages, and yet I don't see posts that have been put in retardo land. What gives?

in case anyone actually cares, it's because dannyfx is deleting his replies. he's deleting stuff like

"I'm stuffed with local cuisine, which involves lots of melted cheese and salty grilled bacon and fresh cucumber salad with 4 slices of dark rye bread. I have drank about 2 liters of beer to splash down my dinner. As a dessert fresh strawberries. Yum. Oh and its rainy with grey wet sky like the pic shows. Also I'm watching food vids on Youtube. Soon I'm going to curl in my big comfy bed and drift to sleep, while listening to tender rainstorm outside."

and

"A slow rainy day it is..."

the guy clearly snapped or someone else took over his account or wtf is going on i don't know, but that's why the thread has shrunk.

Guess I didn't look hard enough.

Danny always seemed a bit off, but he was a pretty decent guy in the Shoutbox. It's too bad.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe he accidentally invented some really awesome mead and wants to copyright it ASAP.

laclongquan

Arcane
I think you need to hug it out with Surf, bury the hatchet IN HIS HEAD

Thread was larger, I remember. If a user deletes a post, it's hidden, but still pops up for admins and that's not happening for me. So, I guess someone from staff perma-deleted something.

Maybe someone took Danny's topic seriously and deleted some of his stuff? But then, he still has live posts there.

Fixed for accuracy~

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Strangely enough the last few conversations I've had with women about my penis were about how big it was.

True story. :smug:

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Strangely enough the last few conversations I've had with women about my penis were about how big it was.

True story. :smug:

Webcam chats for which you payed while not leaving your mothers basement?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom