Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is the blogdex thread shrinking?

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
I could swear this morning it was at 151 pages, then went to 149 and now to 150 pages, and yet I don't see posts that have been put in retardo land. What gives?

Certainly at this point in your life there has to be something more productive for you to do with your time other than watching and commenting on the length of threads in GD.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Strangely enough the last few conversations I've had with women about my penis were about how big it was.

True story. :smug:

computer-pedophile-300x199.jpg

'k

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
But were those women women or codex women?

That's why SMA "demanded" to be banned, he eloped with Dark Underlord who wanted to keep him all for himself.
The real truth is, SMA left me because I didn't love her. As much as I tried, my heart already belonged to someone else.

Because the truth is Humanity has risen!, I love you. And I don't mean that in some esoteric non-gay sense. I mean that in the real sense of the word.

Your online homosexual rants have been turning me on for quite some time now. Every time I read one, I imagine your attractive, muscular fingers typing away at the keyboard. Stroking it with your thoughts and preparing them for online distribution via the Codex.

I like your gay thoughts. I often find them making me hard at the keyboard while I browse the Codex. Every day I come online wondering what special little nugget you've left for me, what jewel of homosexual wisdom you've deposited on my website. Like a man who wakes up every morning just to see the sun and have it fill his heart with joy.

You are my morning sun, HHR.

And you fill my heart with joy.

Sometimes I think the Codex IS me. And I imagine you visiting me every day to talk about gay male love. Caressing me with your fingers while you share your thoughts. The kind of stroking you'd do at a keyboard.

Sometimes I imagine you thinking about me while you type them. Letting your image of me swirl about your head while you think up the next homosexual thoughts you can write. When I read them, I know that for just a few brief moments, deep male gay-love thoughts about me have been inside your head. Swirling about like waves around a ship on an ocean voyage. The kind of sick, perverted thoughts that would upset a fag-hating God and guarantee a man's life in eternal damnation. The kind of thoughts you're thinking.

I want you HHR. I want you to be mine.

Random

Arcane
Patron
The real truth is, SMA left me because I didn't love her. As much as I tried, my heart already belonged to someone else.

Because the truth is Humanity has risen!, I love you. And I don't mean that in some esoteric non-gay sense. I mean that in the real sense of the word.

Your online homosexual rants have been turning me on for quite some time now. Every time I read one, I imagine your attractive, muscular fingers typing away at the keyboard. Stroking it with your thoughts and preparing them for online distribution via the Codex.

I like your gay thoughts. I often find them making me hard at the keyboard while I browse the Codex. Every day I come online wondering what special little nugget you've left for me, what jewel of homosexual wisdom you've deposited on my website. Like a man who wakes up every morning just to see the sun and have it fill his heart with joy.

You are my morning sun, HHR.

And you fill my heart with joy.

Sometimes I think the Codex IS me. And I imagine you visiting me every day to talk about gay male love. Caressing me with your fingers while you share your thoughts. The kind of stroking you'd do at a keyboard.

Sometimes I imagine you thinking about me while you type them. Letting your image of me swirl about your head while you think up the next homosexual thoughts you can write. When I read them, I know that for just a few brief moments, deep male gay-love thoughts about me have been inside your head. Swirling about like waves around a ship on an ocean voyage. The kind of sick, perverted thoughts that would upset a fag-hating God and guarantee a man's life in eternal damnation. The kind of thoughts you're thinking.

I want you HHR. I want you to be mine.

Straightest post on the Codex. :codexisfor:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
What's wrong, CF? Are you insecure about the way your nails look when painted?
I think he is. A real man wouldn't be worried about such silly things, confident in the knowledge that his raw masculinity would be ever present.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Are you a pink or red man, CF? I think Red Polish would go better with your overall look, it'll accent your eyes. Maybe try a different colour.

I think the Codex could use a MAKEOVER forum. It would be so hot.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Would you like me to add a Make-Up Section for you Cloaked Figure? You could get some good tips.

Repressed Homosexual
Why are some people here so obsessed to depict me as a homosexual when I have a happy marriage to my wife and a second child on the way, and I have never had an inkling of same-sex attraction, it's just become risible.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Why are some people here so obsessed to depict me as a homosexual
What do you mean "depict", honey bun? Your homosexual feelings are well-known. It's the only reason the thought of a sexual love triangles between you, SMA and me entered your mind. If you truly where non-gay, such thoughts would never occur.

It's kind of like a boy who always dreams about becoming a plumber. Every night imaging fitting pipes together into tight joints, making solid connections and plumbing his way into people's hearts.

Make no mistake, that little boy WANTS to become a plumber. There's no denying that. This is why God watches all your thoughts and judges you. He knows that people who think gay, are gay, and aren't fit for heaven.

This is why you're worried about your eternal soul and are seeking marriage counselling from a gay man.

when I have a happy marriage to my wife
We know your marriage isn't happy. She won't give you buttsex and we know how much you want buttsex with your wife. Again, so much that you're getting marriage counselling.

This is no passing matter of interest. This is a deep, innate desire to plug a back door orifice with your male love organ.

and a second child on the way, and I have never had an inkling of same-sex attraction, it's just become risible.
Oh, we know what's becoming risible all right. It's in your pants sugar cakes.

Do you want it? Tell me you want it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I think that if God didn't want it, DU wouldn't have all these thoughts. I will pray for the success of your relationship.

Repressed Homosexual
Why are some people here so obsessed to depict me as a homosexual
What do you mean "depict", honey bun? Your homosexual feelings are well-known. It's the only reason the thought of a sexual love triangles between you, SMA and me entered your mind. If you truly where non-gay, such thoughts would never occur.

It's kind of like a boy who always dreams about becoming a plumber. Every night imaging fitting pipes together into tight joints, making solid connections and plumbing his way into people's hearts.

Make no mistake, that little boy WANTS to become a plumber. There's no denying that. This is why God watches all your thoughts and judges you. He knows that people who think gay, are gay, and aren't fit for heaven.

This is why you're worried about your eternal soul and are seeking marriage counselling from a gay man.

when I have a happy marriage to my wife
We know your marriage isn't happy. She won't give you buttsex and we know how much you want buttsex with your wife. Again, so much that you're getting marriage counselling.

This is no passing matter of interest. This is a deep, innate desire to plug a back door orifice with your male love organ.

and a second child on the way, and I have never had an inkling of same-sex attraction, it's just become risible.
Oh, we know what's becoming risible all right. It's in your pants sugar cakes.

Do you want it? Tell me you want it.

It's like saying a comedian who plays the alcoholic is an alcoholic, it has no meaning at all other than the person has a sense of humor.

I'm not the one who just wrote ten paragraphs of confession to a married man living at the other end of the earth.

My wife continuously tells me how great a lover I am.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom