Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is the blogdex thread shrinking?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's like saying a comedian who plays the alcoholic is an alcoholic, it has no meaning at all other than the person has a sense of humor.
Are you saying your devotion to God is all just a big joke?

I wonder how that makes God feel, knowing you're just joking about it. I'm pretty sure that's a train ride to hell right there.

I'm not the one who just wrote ten paragraphs of confession to a married man living at the other end of the earth.
I acknowledge the 10 paragraphs and raise you a 21 page thread devoted to homosexuality.

Plus a thread devoted to banging your wife in the bum hole.

My wife continuously tells me how great a lover I am.
Tell her how much better you'd be if she let you do her up the pooper. Try telling her that you want to fuck the shit out of her, literally.

Repressed Homosexual
Getting vulgar aren't we? And it's not even close to the truth. Also, Joe simply helped both of us to be more virtuous in our marriage, he's an experienced counselor. But it's not like you'd understand the first thing about purity and grace.

Also this 22 pages thread is a thread about a major political and religious issue of our times, purely. And yes I'm going to post more of such stories, because it shows what you guys don't want to acknowledge: that God has the power to save anyone from anything.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Getting vulgar aren't we?
Vulgar? This is just fact. You're the one who's been telling us all how much you want to ass fuck your wife and how she won't let you. You also referenced yourself as a "comedian who plays the alcoholic", so all I can assume is you're playing a hard-core, devout Christian man for the fun of it - as you said. like a comedian playing an alcoholic.

Also this 22 pages thread is a thread about a major political and religious issue of our times, purely. And yes I'm going to post more of such stories, because it shows what you guys don't want to acknowledge: that God has the power to save anyone from anything.
Major political and religious issue? There are fucking wars happening in this world, son. Wars. Right now, there are countries where people are just lucky to live through the day. Their families are starving, their children are dying in the streets every single day. And your number one top priority concern is gay men. Note how you ignore the lesbians.

Out of all the things to worry about, you're think about gay homo man-love. You're thinking about big male dongs slipping inside of tight male buttholes. You're posting videos of it daily.

Why? Why is that HHR?

Repressed Homosexual
The first paragraph you're just completely twisting around what I said.

For the rest I focus on issues that the media won't cover fairly and contradicts the Scriptures on. Most biblical principles are still upheld in the western world, except acts like homosexuality, abortion, atheism, obscenity, divorce, promiscuity, and others are actually defended. I spare none. You can't open your local newspaper without finding every day multiple articles about all of this stuff. I'm mot obsessed about this, these are issues knocking at our doors.

And in this thread there are also many testimonies of women who have found freedom from lesbianism through Christ.

He can save you too.

EG

Nullified
The first paragraph you're just completely twisting around what I said.

For the rest I focus on issues that the media won't cover fairly and contradicts the Scriptures on. Most biblical principles are still upheld in the western world, except acts like homosexuality, abortion, atheism, obscenity, divorce, promiscuity, and others are actually defended. I spare none. You can't open your local newspaper without finding every day multiple articles about all of this stuff. I'm mot obsessed about this, these are issues knocking at our doors.

And in this thread there are also many testimonies of women who have found freedom from lesbianism through Christ.

He can save you too.
:lol: You're a living cure for religious thought, bud.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I, too, can save lesbians, exactly like Jesus. Pretty sure those women are only lesbian because they require the D, i can give them the D, as requested.

Repressed Homosexual
I don't like DU like he does toward me, but he is one of the Codexers which I pray for every day so that he turns to Jesus Christ and repents of all his sins.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
surprise surprise DU the gaytheist from shitstralia hates God and longs for cock. Maybe that's why DU tries so hard to fuck up this website so taht he can not only literally be a cocksucker, but metaphorically too. Congrats DU if that was your goal, mission fucking accomplished bro
:love:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
There was a girl in high school who revealed that she wrote slash fan fiction.

For a long time I just thought she was a Guns N' Roses fan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom