Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Is the NSA spying on this website?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I'm not talking about them mindless archiving our shit. I mean, is there some active lurker/poster who works for the NSA and is spying on us? Actively looking to destroy our hopes and dreams?

This deeply worries me. I need assurance from DU that the Codex is a safe and free environment. The fate of all true and free Codexers is at stake here!

Kamoho

Savant
I'd imagine they probably blow a couple million annually on monitoring Prosper's Funhouse.

Erebus

Arcane
Start a thread about bombing the White House and see if you get waterboarded, sent to Guantanamo or hit by a drone strike.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Unless you live in some Goat-fucking-Stan* it will be rather refusal to grant the Kwan VISA, turning back at Air Port and refuse to do any business with your or your company.

*So Liberal and Cloaked Faggot will better behave here, Anhahaira X is either Kwan or bored Saudi Barbarian Prince/ISI Officer so he obviously excepted from this rule. :lol:

dragonbait

Augur
I'm not talking about them mindless archiving our shit. I mean, is there some active lurker/poster who works for the NSA and is spying on us? Actively looking to destroy our hopes and dreams?

This deeply worries me. I need assurance from DU that the Codex is a safe and free environment. The fate of all true and free Codexers is at stake here!

What kind of a Noob question is this? We ARE the NSA. Doesn't everyone already know this?

Can I just take this time to state that I generally dislike houses that are white-colored in general and would not object if some calamity befell them?

hiver

its a conspiracy because all those working in Nsa surely like to play mass defect, diablo, cod, and other popamole aaa games and they are butthurt about codecx!

Last edited by a moderator:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll fight the good fight and if members of the Codex Staff have to get a body cavity search every other week from the authorities then that is a sacrifice I am willing to make.

:salute:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
So a thread against bombing white house is against the rules, but a zillion threads where we express our unending hate for the kwa is okay?

Of course, that's modern demokwacy, you can say whatever you like as long as you're not going to do anything, affect anything or nobody of importance will hear it.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
To begin with, we're not what you'd call "human." Over the past 200 years, a consciousness appeared layer by layer at the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution. We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Okay, I'll be frank. The NSA is not spying on the Codex.

We ARE the NSA.

And you poor saps will keep on incriminating yourselves after reading this. You dissidents are all the same.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Oh, I'm a good old rebel,
Now thats just what I am,
And for this yankee nation,
I do no give a damn.
I'm glad I fought a gann'er,
I only wish we won.
I aint asked any pardon for anything I've done.

I hates the yankee nation and eveything they do.
I hates the declaration of independence, too.
I hates the glorious union, t'is dripping with our blood.
I hates the striped banner, and fitted all I could

I rode with Robert E. Lee,
For three years, thereabout.
Got wounded in four places,
And I starved at point lookout.
I caught the rheumatism
Campin' in the snow.
But I killed a chance of Yankees
And I'd like to kill some more.

3 hundred thousand Yankees
Lie stiff in southern dust.
We got 3 hundred thousand
Before they conquered us
They died of Southern Fever
And southern steel and shot
I wish there were 3 million
Instead of what we got.
I can't pick up my musket
And fight 'um down no more
But I ain't gonna love 'um
Now that is certain sure
And I don't want no pardon
For what I was and am
I won't be reconstructed
And I do not give a damn

Oh, I'm a good old rebel,
Now thats just what I am,
And for this yankee nation,
I do no give a damn.
I'm glad I fought a gann'er,
I only wish we won.

:bro::obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom