Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1eyedking Isometric gameplay can't hold a candle to first person real-time

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
I ragequit then. It's unfortunate...

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Oh, don't be a drama queen. We don't lock threads here. Just don't be dumb and you'll get your edit privileges back....eventually.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
What have you got against passion-driven modders that provide content to gamers for free?

And like I said, it wasn't me who turned this into a drama.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
What have you got against passion-driven modders that provide content to gamers for free?

nothing
easily butthurt drama queens, however, who feel entitled to some kind of special status because they did something "for free", are just dismal.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
What have I felt entitled to? I haven't said or implied that I am a modder therefore I must be treated differently from the rest? If I mention my work is because I want to promote it, because, you know, I don't have a marketing budget.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
What have I felt entitled to?
not being joked with by a mod, as countless other people have been and who took it with a laugh, rather than going all "oh i can't discuss with you now because evul peeple bully meeeh"

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
crying-baby.jpg

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
People that actually tell others they are signing off are turbodweebs who need to kill themselves.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Now that this debate is finished, let's move on to the next topic: isometric vs trimetric (Fallout's projection). While we're at it, let's have a go at squares vs hexes.

My recent ex had the same issue - she could play anything if it was TP or ISO, but never an FP game, and yes, she was fucking "immersed".
How on earth could you let her get away?
:troll:

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Anyway. Farewell.

I remember when I was like 14 years old and "signed off" of forums like anyone actually gave a shit.

Oh for fuck sake you little faggots, I was making it clear that I intend to not participate in this discussion any more because this place is a mess, but you just keep coming back with the insults and assumptions.

Whether or not I'll quit codex for good I've yet to decide, I like certain aspects of the community (very few popamole lovers), but dislike others (anarchy).

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You could at least reply to my comment because I still gave you a chance for serious discussion. Apparently you ignore that in favour of bitching about those throwing insults around, rather than ignoring these and trying to reinforce your point.

Brotip: in Codex, there will always be people calling your opinion a fag and yourself shit, even if it is a valid opinion and well-argued. This is just how this place works. Get used to it.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Oh for fuck sake you little faggots, I was making it clear that I intend to not participate in this discussion any more because this place is a mess, but you just keep coming back with the insults and assumptions.

Whether or not I'll quit codex for good I've yet to decide, I like certain aspects of the community (very few popamole lovers), but dislike others (anarchy).

Well that was easy. :troll:

Angthoron

Arcane
Whether or not I'll quit codex for good I've yet to decide,

I bet DarkUnderlord can help you make a decision.
Why would he? The full Quinn~Drog potential hasn't yet been reached.

Modder threads best threads!

My recent ex had the same issue - she could play anything if it was TP or ISO, but never an FP game, and yes, she was fucking "immersed".
How on earth could you let her get away?
:troll:

Because fucking life, bro. I'll make a sob thread on GD some day, I'm sure.
:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom