Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It is no longer Oct - YES! month winners announced!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Deleted member 7219

Sooo what is November going to be?

November is Tag DarkUnderlord Month.

DarkUnderlord ? More like DorkUnderlord am I right?
Ouu yeah you made a mistake grammar nazi! You have a space before the firs question mark but don't have it before the second one! It is clear that you broke the rule of beauty and symmetry! Revenge feels good mate.

Can't add a ? after the @ without it looking for someone with the name DarkUnderlord?, 'mate'. Every post you make further justifies your tag, 'mate' (by the way, Bulgarians don't get to use that word).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo what is November going to be?

November is Tag DarkUnderlord Month.

DarkUnderlord ? More like DorkUnderlord am I right?
Ouu yeah you made a mistake grammar nazi! You have a space before the firs question mark but don't have it before the second one! It is clear that you broke the rule of beauty and symmetry! Revenge feels good mate.

Can't add a ? after the @ without it looking for someone with the name DarkUnderlord?, 'mate'. Every post you make further justifies your tag, 'mate' (by the way, Bulgarians don't get to use that word).
Ok dude,it seems that i have poked your eye out :) .So dude just you know dude have space before the second dude mark dude.By the way i try my best to use english no simple english dude. Which countries can use the word dude?

Deleted member 7219

Crispy?

Guess I was wrong then. Oh well. If I make a mistake I go back and edit it, fantadomat. You make mistakes in every post you make. I don't tend to point yours out seeing as you are Bulgarian and English is not your first language. I have a lot less tolerance for English-as-a-first-language speakers who can't spell correctly.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Crispy?

Guess I was wrong then. Oh well. If I make a mistake I go back and edit it, fantadomat. You make mistakes in every post you make. I don't tend to point yours out seeing as you are Bulgarian and English is not your first language. I have a lot less tolerance for English-as-a-first-language speakers who can't spell correctly.
Hahahaha i know mate and don't care about grammar. I still remember you constantly rating me with bad spelling and decided to make a joke at your expense. No bad feeling mate,just saw the opportunity. Seeing how you are the biggest grammar nazi on the site.

Deleted member 7219

Crispy?

Hahahaha i know mate and don't care about grammar. I still remember you constantly rating me with bad spelling and decided to make a joke at your expense. No bad feeling mate,just saw the opportunity. Seeing how you are the biggest grammar nazi on the site.

I do what I can. There are others out there who fly the flag better than me. Dreed, Ellef, Kalarion etc.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, I just have standards when it comes to how things are presented. Others should too, if they have any respect for themselves or the people they are communicating with.

Last edited by a moderator:

M. AQVILA

Arcane

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Look how much this fucker looks like Hitler:

GreenHitler.png

Does anybody here think that's a coincidence?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Ladies and degenerates, after much calculation the judges results are in!

The top #10 for YES! month are as follows:

10. Ninja Destroyer - 126
9. Sceptic - 171
8. Reinhardt - 205
7. Wild Slop - 208
6. HoboForEternity - 215
5. Brotherman Bill - 348
4. Kalarion - 375
3. Broseph II - 384
2. Dreed - 715

And in first position...
with a whopping 1,190 Yes! votes
is our winner, who has scored themselves a free all expenses paid one week vacation from General Discussion!
1. catfood - 1190
Yay! catfood also wins game(s) of his / her / it's / xie's / their choice valued up to $15 USD from Steam or GOG.

Congratulations to our winner! We hope they enjoy their prize!

The buildup reminds me of

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No bad feeling mate,just saw the opportunity.

You're missing a space there.
And proud of it :positive:!

And that is why I rate "bad spelling". It is one thing to use poor grammar and punctuation because you don't know how to write correctly. It is another to do so out of pride or arrogance.
It is fascinating how grammar nazi love to point out other people's mistakes,yet they hate it when someone else does it.

Kitchen Utensil

Are you retarded? He had no problem admitting and correcting his "mistake".

I find it fascinating how people get angry at others' pointing out their mistakes. Instead of being thankful for the opportunity to learn something, most people go full retard and proudly embrace their ignorance and feel good about themselves for being imbeciles.

Everyone makes mistakes. Some people correct them when given the opportunity and some don't.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom