Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

it's just overkill

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Adam sure was happy with the goat before that one came along.

What's happened to the Codex...?! Letting all these womyns in... what next, letting cripples write articles for our Prestigious Magazine/Forum?!!!!!!!!

:rpgcodex:

I wish you had said "deficient" so I could say something about our mentally deficient writers. :/

Wow.

Norfleet

... I should become a mod for causing butthurt for moderator actions without even being a mod
That reminds me of the time I gave someone a tag that said they were a moderator, without actually giving them any moderator powers, and people started complaining about their posts being edited.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Weapon-overkill.jpg

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Ahaha, oh my God, did you really make her a mod? That's a new level of pathetic, this even beats the time when Andhaira got banned for asking the fair Codex maiden about her tits. Can you make it any more obvious how little contact with women you guys have in real life? The extent of special treatment she gets just by being a fairly average girl who happens to visit a forum about rpgs is truly mind-boggling. I have seen many pathetic situations here but this is the absolute unbeatable pinnacle of sad virginhood.

If this happens, this can't get more pathetic. The two only confirmed girls, two moderators. The 3rd one would get the same treatment.

One of you losers could just post a pic of his sister in the member picture thread and see how far it takes him for the lulz. Who knows.

AngryKobold

Arcane
At least make some demands to prove she's worthy of the moderator title and the responsibility coming with it. Require three trials to complete. Or a quest. One does not simply become a moderator FFS

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
scrooge said she wanted to be a moderator.

no-one else did.

that's how you get ahead in life, lads.

Shitposter
congratulations to scrooge, she will be a great moderator.

i do wonder, though, if it is time for Crispy to retire now that we have able-bodied, strong, independent woman as a mod. i mean, an old white guy? really admins?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom