Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter It's time for the next evolution in post ratings!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
We already have a wide array of tasteful post ratings which can be used to avoid actually interacting with other people on an Internet discussion board.

It's high time to take things to the next level. I've always felt as though a certain something was missing from the post ratings system, and I've realized what it is!

We should be able to rate each other's post ratings! For example:

5774b30db4.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I say "NO" to this suggestion because of the slippery slope it creates.

Being able to rate the ratings will mean that eventually someone will demand that the ratings for the ratings should be rated, and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

Before you know it standard Codex discussions will look like this:

72cee37efde6ff5648ee8d0a87d09665.jpg

Vorark

Erudite
Ratinception.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom