Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It's time to get rid of the Conductor shit

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's really not funny anymore.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A 0-13, REPEAT, A 0-13 ON SITE FEEDBACK. PLEASE SEND BACKUP.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
given the moderators on this forum spend on average 12-18 hours a day on these forums browsing and updating news and moving my posts to retardoland i think they should be given whatever they want

they've given up their lives for this forums, they take no wife, hold no lands, father no children, no crowns, no glory

and now their watch begins

Andhaira

Arcane
given the moderators on this forum spend on average 12-18 hours a day on these forums browsing and updating news and moving my posts to retardoland i think they should be given whatever they want

they've given up their lives for this forums, they take no wife, hold no lands, father no children, no crowns, no glory

Would you like your 'Watch to begin? That can be arranged, you know.

:lol:

sser

Arcane
Developer
The issue is problematic, sir Ferryman of the Rails.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom