Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline J_C Is a Plant. DISCUSS

Gakkone

pretty cool guy eh
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tried it, I kept my mouth shot for months. Thing is, everybody forgot about this, and they didn't even thought about changing it back. :D
I meant you should leave the Codex.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Please! How can I repent?

Would be swell if you could interview David Braben, might even score you a bunch of awesome retrospectives for your show.

When the new Elite game comes up, remember to ask why they didn't include monthly journals like in Frontier: First Encounters (they were great fun), and please convey my righteous complaints about the new PC slavery system. Feels really out of place in the Empire since Achenar was described as having no social safeguards.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

kazgar

Arcane

I think if you ask nicely, DU will organise a quest/series of trials to regain your avatar.
DarkUnderlord Pretty please. ^^ May I regain my avatar?
Make a new thread in Prosperland to which prosper replies and agrees with on some basis.
Oh come on. I sooner teach a pig fly than achive that.

You didn't even try.

Surely some variant of "Hey prosper, do you want a free pizza voucher?" would work.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member

I think if you ask nicely, DU will organise a quest/series of trials to regain your avatar.
Make a new thread in Prosperland to which prosper replies and agrees with on some basis.

you dont deserve your avatar back

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

you dont deserve your avatar back
My avatar is not what this forum needs, but it is what I deserve. (in Batman voice)

Edit: Fine, I try to teach Prosper fly.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Teaching a pig to fly is merely a matter of sufficient solid fuel rocket boosters. :Kerbal:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
I'd like to ask DarkUnderlord to let me change my avatar. Seriously DU, I served my punishment, but I'd like my old avatar back now. There are tons of idiot shitposters and trolls on the forum, yet I'm the only one who got this treatment.

Ninjerk

Arcane
If it may please Your Honor, I'd like the record to reflect that the defendant has recently made a controversial thread of which I shall not link which has been associated with, amongst other things, contributing to heresy, shitposting, and the moral degradation of the Codex.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If it may further please Your Honourable Magnificence/Magnificent Honor, said defendant needs a quest compass to play older games.
Your Majestic Majesty would perhaps deem it fit to direct him to locations more suited to his ilk.

Angthoron

Arcane
The defendant has also on multiple occasions referenced to a relationship with a natural woman.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A real woman, even.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom