Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime J_C starts own Jewtube channel about gaming - now with broken english!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
That's objectively a shit name.
I know, all I can come up with is shit. Not that I got to many useful suggestions in this thread.

Or I won't try to be creative and simply call it JC_TV.

Ninjerk

Arcane
I always thought the Fuck You, Suck My Dick title for JES' RPG. You could steal that. FYSMD: The Gaymer Channel

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I always thought the Fuck You, Suck My Dick title for JES' RPG. You could steal that. FYSMD: The Gaymer Channel
Nah, I try to be at least half serious, so if someone actually looks at my channel name, s/he won't run away laughing.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Just buy a cheap webcam and talk into the camera, then you can call yourself The Hungary Hippo.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
New title ideas:
All negative
Full negative
This is why we can't have nice things (although a little long for a channel name)
Everything is shit

Harold

Arcane
New title ideas:
All negative
Full negative
This is why we can't have nice things (although a little long for a channel name)
Everything is shit

It was as far as i could fall; it was as low as I could go - way past oblivion to a point only described... as "negative zero". - Ash Rivers, VtMB
I think it's very fitting.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
New title ideas:
All negative
Full negative
Everything is shit

It was as far as i could fall; it was as low as I could go - way past oblivion to a point only described... as "negative zero". - Ash Rivers, VtMB
This is awesome! Seriously, this will be it.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
New title ideas:
All negative
Full negative
Everything is shit

negativezero-57df2f4dd47b38b52ed27987c878eefe.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
New title ideas:
All negative
Full negative
Everything is shit

negativezero-57df2f4dd47b38b52ed27987c878eefe.jpg
What? There is a shitty teen band with this name? Damnit, I don't want to associate myself with this kind of shit.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
What? There is a shitty teen band with this name? Damnit, I don't want to associate myself with this kind of shit.
are you serious?
there's a shitty teen band for every name. even a name as stupid as negative zero.
go for seinfeld's "Prognosis Negative" instead :D

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Nothing. I'm just kidding. I just didn't want to start it now, I have other things to do. Opposite to what you might think, this will be totally a hobby for me, not a job. I will do this if I have the correct mood.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
hmm, let me try again
*Laughing gamer
*Troll gamer
*Horde gamer/Controller
*Maxium Zero/ negativity!!!!!!

Fuck, I am so bad at this.

:negative:

buzz

Arcane
I still think "bozgor muist" would be a good choice. It means "intellectual gamer" in latin or something :troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom