Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jail Boy AKA Vault Boy goes to Prison

New prison clothes for the Vault Boy?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hexer

OK bros,

ever since I've seen this image I've been thinking about having our game's Vault Boy wear prison clothes instead of the usual Vault jumpsuit. Our game's story isn't about the Vaults so I thought about Vault Boy wearing one of these as more appropriate. What are your thoughts on this?

VB_DD01_deco_1.png

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
You could have a failed Vault that was turned into a prison by the goverment, before the bombs fell... just to keep the theme.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
You could have a failed Vault that was turned into a prison by the goverment, before the bombs fell... just to keep the theme.
Well that'd require us to rewrite the whole carrying element of the plot...

Though in regards to backstory, Tibbets facility originally housed a prison camp for political prisoners which was designed to test the various Vault functions. The camp and the descendants of its inhabitants are still going to be there for the player to encounter, but the player is NOT from there.

But one of the background options you'll be presented during the "extended character creation" intro sequence will allow your PC to be from Arroyo. And you are Prisoner 13.

Lemming42

Arcane
I dunno, I gotta admit I like the classic-looking Vault Boy. New Vegas kept him even though the Courier's only connection to vaults was being given a vault suit by an old guy.

Whatever's easier, though. I'd probably get used to the prison vault boy after like 5 seconds.

omnimercurial

Novice
Political Prisoners eh...

Communists?

Now that could be amusing. :)

Kept alive by the same system that sought to destroy them. :p

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom