Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Join us in playing Swords and Potions 2!

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I am, just had a busy day today and managed to do only a couple of quest/adventures and a few upgrades to my shop.

My ingame name is Zdzis.

Last edited:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Ingame name would be useful too. Because there is a "Haba" in game but Im not sure if thats you.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Played for a few hours and it is relatively fun, but I guess the appeal is mostly to play with others and participate in the same city.

Gregz

Arcane
One spot just opened up.

There's 11 of us in our mostly Codexian town. We've got a 151k population, and lots of resources now.

Anyone still playing who wants in?

Kitako

Arcane
If you believe you are up to the task (i.e. can get to lvl 25 and C contributor grade or so) mail me here, or in game.

--

Unless there is some hardcoded contribution requirement I don't know about, I think this is not a good advice, not on the Codex at least (good for recruiting randoms).

If someone get hooked on the game and thinks he'll move city in some levels, contributing to the town you'll leave soon it's all wasted money. Money they could save to contribute in the new city, or even better (for low levels) to invest in your shop to get it up and running (meaning more money making and contributing power later).

Gregz

Arcane
If you believe you are up to the task (i.e. can get to lvl 25 and C contributor grade or so) mail me here, or in game.

--

Unless there is some hardcoded contribution requirement I don't know about, I think this is not a good advice, not on the Codex at least (good for recruiting randoms).

If someone get hooked on the game and thinks he'll move city in some levels, contributing to the town you'll leave soon it's all wasted money. Money they could save to contribute in the new city, or even better (for low levels) to invest in your shop to get it up and running (meaning more money making and contributing power later).

Took out the requirements, but requested that Level and Contribution Grade be e-mailed.

Gregz

Arcane
:necro:

Anyone still playing this?

If not, does anyone have a level 40+ character with login info you can give me? I'll brofist you long time!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom