Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Darklands LP

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

EDIT:

:balance:

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This is going to be like night and day compared to the Chris Avellone Arcanum LP.

Though JES has the unfair advantage of streaming a game he's played to death instead of something entirely new to him.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It took him nearly an hour to get through character creation. :M

Fry

Arcane
"When will there be an Obs Darklands Kickstarter?"

"I dunno... convince Feargus people like historical games."

:obviously:

Ninjerk

Arcane
Better hurry, he said he's going to just go across Germany until he dies.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That was some good playing. :cool:

Too bad Dorklands is tediously dull.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

No archive? FFS Josh!

Looks like there will be more though:

Last edited:

Serus

Arcane
Patron
That was some good playing. :cool:

Too bad Dorklands is tediously dull.
Your intelligence is tediously dull and so are your posts. :D

Great to know Darklands gets some interests from, well, anyone. Maybe, just maybe... one day we will see a game based on Darklands ideas: historical setting mixed with some low magic / semi-realistic combat model (just better made than in Darklands) / low focus on story - open-ish word + exploration instead.

Last edited:

Morkar Left

Great to know Darklands gets some interests from, well, anyone. Maybe, just maybe... one day we will see a game based on Darklands ideas: historical setting mixed with some low magic / semi-realistic combat model (just better made than in Darklands) / low focus on story - open-ish word + exploration instead.

That would have been Ars Magica which kickstarter nobody backed.

imweasel

I wonder he will ever stream himself playing Baldur's Gate, the spiritual predecessor of Pillars of Eternity.

ArchAngel

Arcane

I guess you somehow missed the Serpents in the Staglands topic.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I guess you somehow missed the Serpents in the Staglands topic.
Lol. No i havent' missed it i even bought the game. You on the other hand have missed what those two games are about (or maybe just one of them). To make it easy for you: Serpents in the Staglands and Darklands have very little in common. A bit of graphic style maybe... the fact that combat is real time... and thats about it i guess ? So stop bringing SiTS when someone says "Darklands". Maybe the authors of SiTS played Darlands, perhaps they even felt "inspired" somehow but they certainly "forgot" to put anything that makes "Darklands" - "Darklands" in their own game. SitS look like a good game on its own but a Darklands-like it is not. Not at all. Thank you for your attention. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom