Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Just me or are embedded tumblr posts not working on this site at all?
Showing fine for me.

2house2fly

Magister
I remember someone asking before launch if he could say which characters had romances and he just said "no, sorry" but nothing more than that

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Why would a serious game dev like JSawyer even view an obvious trash non-game like Ass Creeds in a positive light? Shouldn't a game designer know what makes good games good and bad games bad, enough to be able to discern quality and as such not make comments that praise non-games like Ass Creeds?

Latro

Arcane
Why would a serious game dev like JSawyer even view an obvious trash non-game like Ass Creeds in a positive light? Shouldn't a game designer know what makes good games good and bad games bad, enough to be able to discern quality and as such not make comments that praise non-games like Ass Creeds?
when your opinions are attached to your name, you have to make everything look good. never know when he might get an offer at another company, avellone does the same thing.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
is it cultural appropriation if a white game dev makes a black NPC?

#callkotaku

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I always suggest starting with something simple. E.g., a while back I modded Skyrim’s arrows so the elven arrows were faster/flew farther and did less damage and the dwarven arrows were slower/flew less far and did more damage.

:balance:

Once you get a handle on small things, try something more complex, but take things slowly.

Not entirely sure if I followed or disregarded this path, which is also :balance:

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
is blue velvet the romance "drama" about two lesbians? i never watched it because i dislike lesbian media since it's all propaganda and lies (women can't be gay).

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
is blue velvet the romance "drama" about two lesbians? i never watched it because i dislike lesbian media since it's all propaganda and lies (women can't be gay).
Nah, it's about the college boy who's so amazingly awesome that he seduces a masochistic milf and steals a high school aged girl from her chad boyfriend while turning her into a willing cuckquean with regard to the first one. He also solves a murder mystery.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom