Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Just a quick question - why can I not brofist people?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Hopefully DU will just change you to this
banned.gif

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
Restrict Liberals posting to Prospers forum please, that would be even better.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I find the double dumbfuck tag quite apropriate. Though giving this account to Andhaira would be funny. Why is he allowed to bypass his ban through alkeides anyway?

Glyphwright

I'm sorry if my aesthetic sense exceeds that of Codexian manboons.

Tommy Wiseau

Arcane
darth-vader-noooo.jpg

Meanwhile the Russkie apologists will pollute the Ukraine thread. I can't do it without Glyphy... I can't keep them at bay! Vault Dweller has gone full Dark Side in that thread man. No soul, I detect no soul in him...

Monty

Arcane
Meanwhile the Russkie apologists will pollute the Ukraine thread. I can't do it without Glyphy... I can't keep them at bay! Vault Dweller has gone full Dark Side in that thread man. No soul, I detect no soul in him...
If Ukraine is relying on Georgia for help.... it's in worse trouble than I thought.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
It's not a very big deal, as I don't often use this feature anyway, but just out of curiosity - is this an error, or am I supposed to be unable to give brofists? Seems like a highly inconsequential ability to turn off purposefully, so I just thought I'd ask. Besides, sometimes I get brofists from people and feel like I owe it to brofist them back. It's how I was raised, in Georgia. Either way, I'm good.

:)

so how does that seem now, in perspective?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom