Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just Cause 3

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I actually enjoyed the Mad Max PC game very much (except for those grave consoletard sins of the game sensing that the consoletarded gamer is struggling with a certain part of the game and after a certain number of failed attempts automatically progresses them to the next part of the game) so hoping this is equally fun.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I wish this had real time land destruction like in red faction or bad company, still looking forward to it.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
7sXaqlJ.gif

u166krw.gif

2MAKmFj.gif

BdCN3El.gif

Okay this game is a day 1 purchase

Suicidal

Arcane
I think open world mindless action games is the only thing big AAA studios can do right at this point and indies and Kickstarters will never have enough money and manpower to pull off. Looking forward to this.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
I think open world mindless action games is the only thing big AAA studios can do right at this point and indies and Kickstarters will never have enough money and manpower to pull off. Looking forward to this.

Yep, this is the kind of game done right. Developers create stuff and you destroy it, while shit like minecraft is boring where it's the player who has to create everything.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Whole map, It's big, guy took a plane and flew from rocca blau to sirocco sud and it took him 15 minutes by plane. Imagine now on foot, make fallout 4 map look like a joke.

just-cause-3-full-map.jpg

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
It looks like it has annoying DRM that is broken right now,trying to connect you online every time you open your pda.Sweden version confirmed better again.

Gerrard

Arcane

TB's recorded stream.

Seems exactly like Just Cause 2.5 that everyone expected. You still run slow as shit for some reason.
Seems like planes still don't have rudder controls either.

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Whole map, It's big, guy took a plane and flew from rocca blau to sirocco sud and it took him 15 minutes by plane. Imagine now on foot, make fallout 4 map look like a joke.

If it's anything like Just Cause 2.. the entire world will be lifeless and sterile.
This franchise embodies quantity over quality.

I could make a game that takes 10 years to go from one end to the other. So what?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor

If it's anything like Just Cause 2.. the entire world will be lifeless and sterile.
This franchise embodies quantity over quality.

I could make a game that takes 10 years to go from one end to the other. So what?
I got JC2 years after release on sale for $2ish. Played for about two or three hours before I got bored and uninstalled. It's essentially an open world GTA where you can blow more shit up.

Nryn

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
The game's constantly checking and displaying one's stats against leaderboards for numerous activities: number of headshots in a row, maximum height achieved using a parachute, and so on.

Starting the game in offline mode turns that shit off, and the game seems to run better as a result. Worth a try.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom