Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Just look at the facts, broflation is real

What happened between April 19 and 29?
Probably the result of sleazy pop-a-mole FPS action betting rings. Much like jaded 18th French aristocrats, the Codex elite can no longer be bothered to conceal their degeneracy as they sink further and further into casualfag, trill-seeking moral turpitude. Tim Cain will punish them for their wickedness on the Day of Judgement.

Either that or the GamerGate thread was unusually active.

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What happened between April 19 and 29?
Probably the result of sleazy pop-a-mole FPS action betting rings. Much like jaded 18th French aristocrats, the Codex elite can no longer be bothered to conceal their degeneracy as they sink further and further into casualfag, trill-seeking moral turpitude. Tim Cain will punish them for their wickedness on the Day of Judgement.

Either that or the GamerGate thread was unusually active.
I acknowledge this user's agenda.

Hegel

Arcane
My research shows a positive correlation between unemployment and the number of brofists.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
How is it possible that Eryfkrad is in every thread brofisting every post every few seconds?

MrMarbles

Cipher
Called it
Nov 10, 2014
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/bring-back-brofists-poll.95085/page-7#post-3589613

Today's word from the Urban Dexionary:

Brofist inflation
n.) the phenomenon where one's "brofists" become inflated, meaningless, or worthless due to overuse.

Randomfag: You are worst nord. you are the nord idiot you are the nord smell. return to skyrim. to our falmer cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,tiber septim we will never forgeve you. ysgramor rascal FUck but fuck asshole nord stink alinor ae padhome altadoon altadoon..saarthal genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead nord..ahahahahahTIBER SEPTIM WE WILL GET YOU!! .... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

ERYFKRAD: I thank you for that insightful comment. Have a brofist.

Randomfag: Whatever

DU was merely ahead of the curve. Most of us have Facebook; we know the inflation is coming.

But broflation is catchier

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Somewhere in India, a new religion is born. Worshippers of the mysterious OP.

Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
A litle of broflation is good to keep the economy heated and provides more jobs posts. But what the Codex faces is something else entirely: a hyper-broflation. There is obviously an overabundance of cheap brofists in the forums and the numbers don’t add up anymore. This results in the inevitable devaluation of the brofist currency. I propose that we either restrict the brofisting activities or increase the total amount of shitposting by means of incentives. That way we can reestablish the economic balance between supply and demand of brofists.

Mustawd

Can we get some filters up in here again? It's almost impossible to harvest brofists when every other word is G Home Cloaked or whatever. A weekly filter will probably fix this problem all together.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
My research shows a positive correlation between unemployment and the number of brofists.
sloppy research and number games by laissez-faire fistonomists supporting their BA-centric, supply-based worldview. Velocity of Fisting and Fisting with Zero Maturity is a far better predictor for inflation.

The current trend is clearly impacted by a drop in aggregate supply, caused by government interference. (Taking away my Brofist-ability won't stop the inflation at all, DU.)

Last edited:

Mustawd

sloppy research and number games by laissez-faire fistonomists supporting their BA-centric, supply-based worldview. Velocity of Fisting and Fisting with Zero Maturity is a far better predictor for inflation.

Sorry but disagree. It's common knowledge that laissez-faire fistonomics works. The Invisible Fist is always at work.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Sorry but disagree. It's common knowledge that laissez-faire fistonomics works. The Invisible Fist is always at work.
Young man, Adam Fisth may have been the father of free fisting economies, but he also argued that fist regulations are as necessary as fire codes on urban buildings. He was simply wrong about the Invisible Fist, as Fisters rationally pursuing fistal profits can produce fists for everyone else: Posting strategies can influence brofists earned, which in turn influences future strategies in a feedback loop, that can cause considerable instability.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom