Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Apparently all Roqua's post has been edited to "Just pretend there's some aggravated shit posted here.".

I know, some of you might say "nothing of value was lost" but i liked some of his posts and this treatment is not funny.

Inb4 some funny mod edits this to "Just pretend there's some aggravated shit posted here." xDDDDDDDD

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Apparently all Roqua's post has been edited to "Just pretend there's some aggravated shit posted here.".

I know, some of you might say "nothing of value was lost" but i liked some of his posts and this treatment is not funny.

Inb4 some funny mod edits this to "Just pretend there's some aggravated shit posted here." xDDDDDDDD

TL;DR

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Huh, I liked his ramblings about monkey savages whenever someone pointed out that he once again discovered some shitty mobile game that hardly qualifies as an rpg.
Pretty lame actually. The best way to troll roqua is to leave his posts as-is, imo.

Mustawd

KristenSchaal-277.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will return justice to Roqua if his supporters are willing to sacrifice a collective 100,000 brofists.

I'd be willing to sacrifice a single precious brofist in order to restore his amusing retardo'd ramblings for posterity, but you can keep the new posts as they are - it saves a lot of effort.
I have 1 brofist out of 100,000.

Who else will pledge?

Deleted member 7219

I will return justice to Roqua if his supporters are willing to sacrifice a collective 100,000 brofists.

I'd be willing to sacrifice a single precious brofist in order to restore his amusing retardo'd ramblings for posterity, but you can keep the new posts as they are - it saves a lot of effort.

Agreed. He's turned into a real insufferable douchebag and I have no sympathy for people who spam in Site Feedback.

His historical posts should be preserved for future Codexian generations, though.

Suicidal

Arcane
Wow, that's incredibly shitty. Roqua is a good poster. He can be obnoxious, but in his angry ramblings there is a grain of truth. I'm sure the admins/mods probably think that this is "le funny xdddddd" but really it's just retarded and childish. Anyway, I sacrifice however many brofists I have to restore Roqua's posts to normal.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wow, that's incredibly shitty. Roqua is a good poster. He can be obnoxious, but in his angry ramblings there is a grain of truth. I'm sure the admins/mods probably think that this is "le funny xdddddd" but really it's just retarded and childish. Anyway, I sacrifice however many brofists I have to restore Roqua's posts to normal.
+ 522.

I'm willing to give away 99,999 brofists to uncurse Roqua.
You can only sacrifice the brofists you have, which I take to be 3,408

So I far (1 + 522 + 3408) 3,931 out of 100,000 brofists. Who else will pledge?

Weasel
Shitty to see history being sanitised while our attention is temporarily diverted by Hillary and her demonic minions

I'll kick in 50 fists and 20 rainbows to the restoration fund

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Roqua is cool, his posts are usually pretty entertaining and he makes good points every now and then.

I'll sacrifice 50 brofists to the cause if still needed (see post above). :salute:

Deleted member 7219

Relax, DU never does this kind of thing permanently. He would just ban Roqua otherwise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom