Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

corvus

Arcane
FUCK YEAH IMAGE SPAM TIME

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8

XpTbX.png

oXLk8.jpg

6PrKN.png

KUfRO.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:feminist: :lol:

They did create a lot of funny memes out of this. Goddamn, one of the good things that came out ever since it existed.

:tearof47: I don't think I'mma playthrough any more of this. I can't take it. Sorry for not delivering on Saya no Uta. My head just can't wrap around it. Haba is correct that the screenshot media is insufficient to bring the twisted atmosphere to life. Definitely give it a spin if you interested in the subject matter yourself.

corvus

Arcane
I don't think Katawa Shoujo overall was so terrible, but going for Lilly cast that kind've shadow on the rest of the VN. I used to think Shizune's was the worst, since there's only one decision you can make in her entire route, but Lilly's... it's just so sappy and retarded. And people somehow love that shit. It was probably for the best though, the Codex thrives on crap.

Sorry for not delivering on Saya no Uta. My head just can't wrap around it. Haba is correct that the screenshot media is insufficient to bring the twisted atmosphere to life. Definitely give it a spin if you interested in the subject matter yourself.

I know I did. And now I'm living alone, masturbating to beautiful fleshbeasts. OH SAYAAAAAA~

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
:feminist: :lol:

They did create a lot of funny memes out of this. Goddamn, one of the good things that came out ever since it existed.

:tearof47: I don't think I'mma playthrough any more of this. I can't take it. Sorry for not delivering on Saya no Uta. My head just can't wrap around it. Haba is correct that the screenshot media is insufficient to bring the twisted atmosphere to life. Definitely give it a spin if you interested in the subject matter yourself.

Well, if you can run a PS2 emulator properly, there is this other fun game that the Codex would really enjoy...

RK47

Patron
I don't think Katawa Shoujo overall was so terrible, but going for Lilly cast that kind've shadow on the rest of the VN. I used to think Shizune's was the worst, since there's only one decision you can make in her entire route, but Lilly's... it's just so sappy and retarded. And people somehow love that shit. It was probably for the best though, the Codex thrives on crap.

Sorry for not delivering on Saya no Uta. My head just can't wrap around it. Haba is correct that the screenshot media is insufficient to bring the twisted atmosphere to life. Definitely give it a spin if you interested in the subject matter yourself.

I know I did. And now I'm living alone, masturbating to beautiful fleshbeasts. OH SAYAAAAAA~

The fact that the title literally meant The Song of Saya...it really needs to be heard anyway. :)

hey btw, where does that roman ending come from? i kinda recognize it.

You're so cute when you're confused, kitteh.

As much as I love your spin on the ending I was gonna complain I wanted to see the rest...of course since I plan to play this soon I should be glad it's not spoiled for me. You're smart.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
perfectly normal recreation of bathory - i expect wall entombing executions to be in too

unless that is her menses, that would be fucked up

Johannes

Arcane
Cmon 47, you know you need to finish this for maximum derp. The true ending you presented makes too much sense (ok that taxi ride makes no sense), must have the official ending to complete the mindfuck

Monoclebear

Educated
Cmon 47, you know you need to finish this for maximum derp. The true ending you presented makes too much sense (ok that taxi ride makes no sense), must have the official ending to complete the mindfuck

I second this. Come on man, don't be afraid.

corvus

Arcane
If people want to see the (alternate) ending, they should go and read it for themselves. :smug:

The related page on Bathory is also a rich source of ... uh... memes to be explored.

Gilles de Montmorency-Laval (1404–1440), Baron de Rais, was a Breton knight, a leader in the French army and a companion-in-arms of Joan of Arc. He is best known as a prolific serial killer of children.
:yeah:

For what I heard that guy did some of the most fucked up things ever.

Having sex with children's remains being the less hardcore...

RK47

Patron
A Valentine's Day Special Update dedicated to Whitney Houston
:codexisfor:Music: And I...........................................................................................

01.jpg

Now I'm going to die, sprawled out just meters from an airport, with a crowd of babbling people surrounding me and with Lilly leaving for Scotland just a little distance ahead.

me.jpg
Li-lly...

That last words extinguishes the last of my energy. The world falls into a deep, inescapable blackness as every muscle in my body shuts down.

I'm sorry, Lilly. I was too late.

02.jpg

What's... going on...?

As I slowly open my eyes, white light assaults my retinas. For minutes I just lay where I am, mindlessly staring ahead while my scattered thoughts coalesce in my waking mind.

03.jpg

It's only then the light fixture comes into view that my mind clicks that this is the ceiling above me.

04.jpg

A flying skull appears next to you, cheerfully greeting my awakening with a 'What's up, Chief.'

ED: God, I wish it happened.

The smell and taste of strong bleach hang in the air, lending the impression of a place just slightly too clean to be natural. Inoffensive pale peach-colored walls, all perfectly painted with a crack, stain or imperfection. A single framed painting hangs on the wall, perfectly straightened. Like the walls, it's as boring and inoffensive as can be. My attention's grabbed by the translucent curtain waving across my vision, my eyes following it to the open window it covers. When I move my right arm to try to lift myself up and look through it, I feel the catherer dig in uncomfortably. It's only now too, that I notice the cannula tubes winding around my cheeks and into my nose.

After some fidgeting, I settle for just looking around the corner of the window.

05.jpg

Judging by the sun outside, it's noon. Of which day, though, I'm not sure. So... I'm in a hospital once again. I let out a long, tired breath as I try to collect my scattered thoughts, my mind seemingly cast in a dozen directions all at once with as many emotions running through me. After slowly lying back down, I decide to start at the beginning; why I'm here. I cast my mind back, but I can't work out a smooth recollection of what happened. The events of last night... or whichever night it was... come back more as a series of snapshots than any cohesive memory.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

I fell...then....

09.jpg

The silence of the private room suddenly feels overwhelming.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

The weight of my eyelids closes my eyes, my physical and mental exhaustion letting me offer no resistance.

15.jpg

A sterile, clean white for a sterile, clean room. My eyes open, and I simply stare at the ceiling for some time. It's abou as interesting as the television would be, mounted on its metal rack hanging off the ceiling ahead of the bed. Indeed, the television saw its entire use during the time my parents were here. Left on quietly as they waited for me to wake, it was about as banal (and shit) as it had been the first time I'd ended up in the hospital. Earlier today an attending nurse had offered to turn off the EKG's speakers. I refused simply because the sound is so entirely normal to me now.

It's almost comforting, in a way. The metronome-like regularity gives at least some feeling that time is moving, even in a place such as this. After some time of listening to its beeping while I fully awaken, though, I realize there's another sound in the room. Concentrating all my efforts on listening, a task made rather easy by the lack of distractions, a tiny tinny melody can be heard. Light and quiet, the music sounds almost fragile as it's dwarfed by the EKG's pulse. Tilting my head just slightly to the side in an effort to see the source of the melody without dislodging any of the sensors and pipes stuck onto me, I notice a little wooden box sitting on the nightstand next to the bed.

ED: !

16.jpg

This music box... it's the one I gave...

ED: Let the rage commence.

The creaking of the door breaks me out of my reverie, my head and heart remaining still as my eyes turn to see who comes through. Long tan skirt... peach off-the-shoulder sweater... pale, almost porcelain skin... blue clouded eyes and long, yellow hair...All I can do is stare as Lilly slowly walks into the room, her fingers lightly running over the wall for orientation, and my mind comes to a shuddering halt.

me.jpg
L... Lilly...?

ED: :rpgcodex:

She stops mid-stride, her entire body tensing.

lilly.jpg
Hisao? Was that you?

Her voice is quiet and pensive, echoing her expression.

me.jpg
I thought you were...

Lilly takes one tentative step forward, then another, as if she were holding herself back. Her control over her composure is for naught though, and she finally rushes over to where I lay as the last of her resistance falls.

17.jpg

RK47

Patron
Next page ;) tomorrow. I need to wash my face. It was full of tears of rage.

RK47

Patron
Shit bro. It's called letting go. I'll be haunted by this assclown forever if I let it end like that. Now, enjoy the rage. I felt it too when I saw it. Literally went 'WHAT'

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom