Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

Random

Arcane
Patron
Fucking Hisao. Such a terrible person.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Is near to graduating high school, and has only fucked one good looking girl. Will probably die very young, especially since he gave up exercise and is prone to extreme stupidity. Exposed to horrendous inanity from himself and others. Stuck as a character in a badly written story.

Not even close to jealous.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Music: Friendship

Akira, Lilly and I silently sit on the grassy embankment high above the local town, the breeze gently blowing through the cloudless sky. We may be just a few minutes' walk from town, on a hill just outside its limits, but the view is entirely unexpected.

03.jpg

lilly.jpg
This is a nice area.
me.jpg
Yeah. I never know a place like this was anywhere near Yamaku.
akira.jpg
And I had to be the one to find it, of course.

Akira's grin is genuine, but her tone is slightly different from her usual carefree nature.

akira.jpg
It's good that you're outta the hospital though, Hisao.
me.jpg
Nobody's more glad than I am. I can't stand hospitals.
akira.jpg
So, you two going back to the school tomorrow?
me.jpg
lilly.jpg
Yup.

Akira chuckles in amusement before looking back out to the town below, the trees between the buildings swaying in the wind.

me.jpg
Pity we couldn't go up north for the summer holidays, or get to Tanabata.
lilly.jpg
I wouldn't worry, there's always next time.
akira.jpg
You'll be graduating before the next summer vacation, won't ya?
me.jpg
Yeah. There'll still be college after that, mind.
akira.jpg
Going to the same one?
lilly-smile.jpg
Likely. We both have high enough scores to meet the entry requirements.
me.jpg
You sound so sure...
lilly-smile.jpg
Don't worry, you're better than I in most subjects.
me.jpg
I guess we'll work it out in due time.
akira.jpg
That's the way. Just enjoy yourselves in Yamaku while you're there.

Lilly gives a sad sigh at the distinction made between Akira and the two of us.

lilly.jpg
Do you really need to go back to Scotland?
akira.jpg
Yeah. The folks are already out for my blood as it is.
me.jpg
You weren't meant to stay this long?

She gives her trademark wide grin.

akira.jpg
Setting my boyfriend up with a passport took some time.
me.jpg
You're taking him with you?
akira.jpg
Just for a while at first. He's a surprisingly worldly guy, so I think he'll do just fine.

Akira gives an amused snort.

akira.jpg
If our father had his way, I'd have gone a long while ago. I just couldn't pass up an excuse to stay with my favorite little sister a little while longer though.

She leans right and gives Lilly a tight playful hug, cheering her up considerably.

lilly.jpg
It's nice to be with you one last time, though.
me.jpg
For what's it's wroth, I'm in the same boat.
akira.jpg
Heh, thanks you two. I'll try and come back sometime, don't worry.
lilly.jpg
It's a shame that the business keeps you so busy.
akira.jpg
The place won't run itself, I'm afraid, and I think it's going to be just the same over there. Considering that, I'd better get going.
me.jpg
Have fun over there, Akira.
akira.jpg
Will do.

With a slight grunt, she lifts herself with her hands and stands up, dusting herself off as she does so.

akira.jpg
Well, I'd better be off. The plane won't wait for me, after all.

She has a certain unusual wistfulness in the tone of her voice, her eyes firmly planted on her sister.

lilly.jpg
I'll be okay, Akira.
akira.jpg
I know.
lilly.jpg
Goodbye, Akira.

For a second, the dark clad figure looks down at the both of us, smiling widely. Perhaps more widely than I've ever seen her do before. She lets out a long, slightly wavering breath to steady herself before leaving, but eventually slips her hand in her pocket and turns on her heel. Andwith that she walks away, one hand held in the air as she goes.

After a few moments of sitting silently, Lilly and I pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off. Turning towards her with a broad smile, I hold out my hand.

me.jpg
Shall we be off, then?

She takes my hand in hers, with a gentle nod and a smile as beautiful and warm as ever.

lilly-smile.jpg
Indeed we shall, Hisao.

04.jpg

Our pasts may be scattered and at times overshadowed by sadness, but they're also an irrevocable part of our lives and personalities. Even if I could change a single thing, I wouldn't because my past was what led me here. That's why, even with all that's happened to us before, and all that may well befall us... together, we'll keep walking forward.

05.jpg

Forward...towards the future. Our future.

-The End-

Thank you for reading and following this LP.
:salute:

spekkio

Arcane
Thread sucked (except pix of RK's sis) and OP is a faggot.

Request for ME3 Demo LP.

:rpgcodex:

I like how Akira's boyfriend decides to go with her to Scotland when he's a man that looks like a little girl in the meantime our protagonist doesn't have the balls to do the same.

Also I've gained so much joy from Let's Play's both here and elsewhere online. Both from being introduced to games I otherwise wouldn't have played and gaining extra fun from the writing/speech of the humorous Let's Player. I even once used one as a walkthrough for a particularly insane game.

With that in mind I've always wanted to repay them somehow.

Would anyone mind if I Let's Played one of the other routes in Katawa Shoujo? Since RK47 did Lilly's route I would do a different one. I realize two different LP's for the same game is kinda bad, but KS is short and since I'm new at this I don't want to mess up doing something long that I might quit at.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I like how Akira's boyfriend decides to go with her to Scotland when he's a man that looks like a little girl

?

We never see Akira's boyfriend. The tranny kid she's always with is her cousin she's basically babysitting. Although why she does that I have no idea.

RK47

Patron
I like how Akira's boyfriend decides to go with her to Scotland when he's a man that looks like a little girl in the meantime our protagonist doesn't have the balls to do the same.

Also I've gained so much joy from Let's Play's both here and elsewhere online. Both from being introduced to games I otherwise wouldn't have played and gaining extra fun from the writing/speech of the humorous Let's Player. I even once used one as a walkthrough for a particularly insane game.

With that in mind I've always wanted to repay them somehow.

Would anyone mind if I Let's Played one of the other routes in Katawa Shoujo? Since RK47 did Lilly's route I would do a different one. I realize two different LP's for the same game is kinda bad, but KS is short and since I'm new at this I don't want to mess up doing something long that I might quit at.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

It's too damn long. I suggest not to bother. The whole game's full of inanity.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Since I highly doubt rk47 is interested in doing the other routes, I don't see how it would be a problem if you did. I'd ask why you'd want to put yourself through further inanity, but it'd be a bit hypocritical of me, considering I've been thinking about LPing this twisted abomination: http://clione.halfmoon.jp/hatoful-boyfriend/index.html since the full version came out a few days ago.

I'm not sure whether I could or should weather the insanity of a game about a human romancing pigeons. Should I attempt this, or just leave Mass Effect as the sole disturbing interspecies relationship simulator on the Codex? Do I want to be a Pigeon?

I could do the "Kenji" routes for fun. Yes those aren't "official" endings, but they are very short and very silly and since they end the game they do indeed "qualify" as endings as far as I'm concerned.

Unless RK47 is serious about the above troll and will do them.

In fact either of us can pretend he's prosper and it wouldn't be hard to make good fun out of it.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

Luzur

Good Sir
ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara ARA ara ara

RK47

Patron
*Tries to beat Lilly and failed 10 times in a row at work* ....HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Sucker. Lilly's easy. Her older sister's a nightmare tho.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom