Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

himmy

Arcane

6qRdO4e.jpg

This is EXACTLY how I imagined a Puzzle Consultant looks like!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Stretch Goal #4: $1,000,000+: Will create an expandable game that allows inexpensive in-app purchases of additional rooms and puzzles.
Yeah, that makes me want to pledge... :roll:

Stretch Goal #5: $4,000,000: In addition to the above, Trilobyte Games will purchase The Nunan Estate, the grounds and house in Jacksonville, Oregon after which the Stauf Mansion was modeled, and open it to the public as a haunted house themed amusement center.
:retarded:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You've earned a lifetime of brofists for your work Kz3r0.

I regret that I have but one brofist to give (per post).

See you Kz3r0,

KnI3Zb.png

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Seems still a bit buggy at the moment, so I wait a bit before those are patched out before playing through

1eyedking

Erudite
Kickstarter is now a videogame company that actually develops kickstarter games.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALL GAMES LOOK THE SAME

SAME CARTOONY CRAP WITHOUT AN INCH OF PERSONALITY EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK

SAME SAME SAME

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Kickstarter is now a videogame company that actually develops kickstarter games.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALL GAMES LOOK THE SAME

SAME CARTOONY CRAP WITHOUT AN INCH OF PERSONALITY EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK

SAME SAME SAME

watch it one more time. just to be sure.

Ninjerk

Arcane
You're awfully mad for someone who follows this type of game so closely.

1eyedking

Erudite
I actually don't. I occasionally check to see whether anything bearable appears (such as Papers Please, as depressive as that may sound) as there's nothing from the more mainstream studios that is remotely interesting/unique.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
7th guest the 3rd does this top 5 contributors list...
do we like that? is that something we like? or do we hate it?
I don't think I've seen a kickstarter do that before.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
So, any particulary interesting kickstarters around at this time? The Mandate looks groovy, so does Stasis and that plant platformer. Anything else?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom